Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #134

Status
Not open for further replies.
I very much hope that my gut is wrong for once and this is finally over, but after comparing the tik toks to the recording from libby, I don’t think this is him. I hope I’m wrong. Im from the midwest and there’s definitely some differences in midwest accents that other people might not quite pick up on. I know its only 4 words but the recording sounds like a guy with the slightest hints of irish/british in his accent similar to how most national news reporters speak, this is the type of accent my family has so its familiar to me, and you hear most people talk like this in the larger towns/smaller cities of the midwest. JBC, however has a much more “rural midwest” accent if that makes sense. This is how most of the farmers talk around here. Its got the slightest hint of western/cowboy to it, but still very much midwest. BG also seems to have a lower voice in the recordings than JBC’s tik toks, but that may just be because he was trying to be quiet. I have to emphasize that these accent differences are very slight, and again the sound clip is so short its hard to draw any solid conclusions from it. This is just what I hear. MOO.

He is originally from Tennessee and that makes so much sense to me. I have always heard a rural/country almost southern accent in the bridge recording. But he spend most of his adulthood in the midwest and says "guys."
He does sound a little older to me on the bridge, but remember it's a pocket phone recording and he is trying to be authoritative without being loud.

I think the voice sounds almost exactly alike.

BG still looks like a middle aged/older guy to me, though. Just the way it seems he carries himself, his body, his clothes.

I think he sounds like him and his posture and walk give me chills. I'm thinking back to the very beginning, when we first saw the photo, before the moving video, before the first sketch. Don't ask me why but I remember my initial thoughts were younger, I never saw a hat, I saw hair. Then the sketch totally took me away from that, until sketch #2.

JBC would have been 38 4 years ago, that age that could look either way. He could pass himself off as younger, or older quite easily. I look at him now and don't think he looks 42, but I am terrible at judging someones age!!

FB is well known for people who project whatever persona they choose to be perceived as. He’s 5’ 8” and 170 lbs and (allegedly) attacked, confined and assaulted a 9-year old. That’s not my definition of a tough-guy.

How do we know he’ll physically fight anyone because he’s a tough guy or just the opposite, a little guy who creates inappropriate attention because he can?
He went to jail for fighting a police officer. While in jail he attacked a corrections officer. He has a history of resisting arrest. If he's willing to fight officers, he's willing to fight anyone.

I totally think he is willing to jump into any fought and I think he would be the last person in a fight to stop fighting. I think he has zero fear of fighting.

Truly strong people know how NOT to get into a fight so I don't consider him strong, but I do consider him "tough" in the sense he has no fear or hesitation fighting anyone.

My opinion only, might not match opinion of others.

He is originally from Tennessee and that makes so much sense to me. I have always heard a rural/country almost southern accent in the bridge recording. But he spend most of his adulthood in the midwest and says "guys."
He does sound a little older to me on the bridge, but remember it's a pocket phone recording and he is trying to be authoritative without being loud.
BC says ‘guys’ in one of his Tik tok videos. The BG has a different pronunciation of ‘guys’. They sound different. IMO

He thinks he is a pit bull, this type of fighting dog represents what he is all about..he is jacked up from weight lifting and he is a stooge and a moron, frankly...underneath he is just a rageaholic and has probably been acting out violently and with cruelty since childhood. No doubt he has a short mans inferiority complex and a hatred of his 1/2 siblings. He is 100 percent completely responsible for his own actions, no matter what he says..drunk, schizo, whatever. mOO

BC says ‘guys’ in one of his Tik tok videos. The BG has a different pronunciation of ‘guys’. They sound different. IMO

I listened to that too and thought quite similar if you take out the different contexts (one is mid sentence about dogs and the other starting off a authoritative sentence). Right now if I say "hey guys!" in a friendly cheerful voice like greeting friends, it sounds quite different than if I am speaking to kids like I mean it ......"guys....put your shoes on now." Like really quite different!

I don't really know. It's so hard to tell. I hope this is him so maybe I hear it.

Some observations:
BG hat/hoodie-could be wearing a welders cap
Body type-Both BG and JBC are very similar
Physical descriptions-Height and weight seem close
proximity-he was familiar with the Delphi area
His use of “Guys” is a typical phrase of his, used on his FB profile.

JBC seems to always have a chip on his shoulder and I don’t imagine it would take very much to agitate him. Perhaps a chuckle or look from one of the girls could have set him off. Even if they said nothing he seems to be the kind that would say something to them A&L simply because they were alone and he is some macho man in his mind. My point is that it would not have taken much to provoke him. Especially if he felt they were isolated.

Outdoors: Likes trails etc. Spent 10 days sleeping outdoors near a bridge because it was close to his work.
It’s very likely he could have done some welding work at Nearby locations, Ind Packer Plant, Andersons Grain.
He certainly regularly traveled through Delphi
He has history of violence
I would not be surprised to find that JBC has had violent confrontations with all sorts of folks including children.
Not sure he is the one but I am sure the authorities will thoroughly check him out.

I trust the police is thoroughly checking out his home. There will be a gun somewhere he has hidden or had access to. He is a felon and cannot possess one but Ill bet there’s one somewhere.

Just my own opinion!

Hope this dirt bag never sees the light of day again!!!!

Entirely MOO but I also think the voice and dialect match. The tone and the accent... all of it.

keep in mind we don’t know anything about the full video and audio and so there very well could be a pause between the guys.... down the hill. It’s been cut for the public.

Usually in cases the most obvious is the actual perp. This guy has all the markers
Of a psychopathic killer, who targets young girls. His criminal history, living alone, unable to keep a job, violent past etc etc all scream to me he is the likely killer.

Of course I can’t say for certain until we get the evidence that LE has but based on how LE is speaking now, it seems to me they feel very confident this is the guy. They aren’t even asking the public to come forward with tips about him are they?

"Across her neck were lateral strangulation marks, and she had broken blood vessels with black eyes, bruising to her head, arms and legs, and bite marks, according to the court document."

"The girl also had a "dog bite", according to WLFI.

**So perhaps the "signature" is, biting his victims** :mad:

James Brian Chadwell: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Morning!

I've missed so many days so I'm so far behind. I've missed everyone here too. However we had two of our grandsons come down from Atlanta to be with us. It was such a wonderful surprise. :)

If they're are degrees of dangerous evil to the bone pedophiles the sadist pedophile is the worst of the worst.

They do not have to worry about controlling defenseless scared children. So it's not so much about power, and control over them like when rapists rape adult women, and men. Imo.

Pedophiles who are sadist pedophiles are not only about deviant sexual lust for child victims, but it's just as important to the sadist to brutally torture their victims throughout.

We all saw this is one of the most prolific serial sadist pedophile/serial murderer Joseph Duncan. He's finally burning in Hell where he always belonged.

I don't have any doubt JC was able to complete his sexual violations on his little victim even possibly several times before being saved. Pedophiles have a heightened libido when raping children. We also saw it when Melissa or Melinda Huckabee brutally raped/tortured little precious Sandra Cantu with a screwdriver before murdering her throwing her away as if she was trash.

I know the size of any violent suspect is perfectly capable of having great strength. In fact JD only weighed around 145 pounds yet before he kidnapped his two small victims he was able to murder three family members. The teen victim, and the adult man both far outweighed JD, and the teen was muscular. So I never underestimate what someone can do who is short or even weighs less. Some of the strongest men I've ever known are smaller, but very strong.

Heck look at all the overkill gruesome murders done by much smaller petite females yet killed many men much larger than them including dragging the victims to their vehicles, and discarded them afterward all by themselves.

In the largest study ever done to date backed by the DOJ involved 775 abducted/murdered children, and the majority of the children kidnapped were done by strangers 44 percent of the time. Imo the next study will show stranger abductions has risen from 2006 because they are still compiling more verified cases.

The number one motive for kidnapped/
murdered children was to sexually assault the them.

The least likely group to murder abducted children in the last study was a very low 14 percent for parents or other family members.

Even if JC isn't the one who murdered the two girls we all know our streets in that area for all children at least became safer with him off the streets for good.

Jmho

Last edited:
Do you think LE will come out and say "not of particular interest" if they don't believe it's him because of the amount of attention he has garnered? Did they wait to be asked with DN or make a statement? Did they ever say anything about CE or PE or the man that molested his own 13 yr old in Flora? I can't figure out if no news is good news.

Do you think LE will come out and say "not of particular interest" if they don't believe it's him because of the amount of attention he has garnered? Did they wait to be asked with DN or make a statement? Did they ever say anything about CE or PE or the man that molested his own 13 yr old in Flora? I can't figure out if no news is good news.

IMO yes, they’ll have to say something... iirc with other potential poi’s, LE have always issued a statement along the lines of “so and so is not a person of interest, at this time”. I don’t recall it ever taking this long before, tho

When I first read about the arrest of JBC and how he resembled one of the Delphi sketches, I did the dreaded side-by-side with JBC and the second Delphi sketch. I Immediately saw the similarities and thought it could be him. Later in the day, I saw a comparison between JBC and the first sketch....and immediately saw the similarities. Now, when I read posts about JBC looking like “the sketch”, I’m not even sure which sketch they are comparing him to.

I realize the sketches don’t look anything alike. It leaves me wondering the extent to which I see what i want to see. MOO
I always saw the first sketch as just a somewhat older, seedier version of the guy in the second sketch. JBC's mugshot is the evolutionary missing link between the sketches. If you were running a morphing program between sketch 2 and sketch 1, the guy in the mugshot falls not quite halfway but about 40 percent of the way between. That said, I've noticed on the Alcala threads that I can see two pics as utterly the same person and very few others will. Not once but at least twice.

Entirely MOO but I also think the voice and dialect match. The tone and the accent... all of it.

keep in mind we don’t know anything about the full video and audio and so there very well could be a pause between the guys.... down the hill. It’s been cut for the public.

Usually in cases the most obvious is the actual perp. This guy has all the markers
Of a psychopathic killer, who targets young girls. His criminal history, living alone, unable to keep a job, violent past etc etc all scream to me he is the likely killer.

Of course I can’t say for certain until we get the evidence that LE has but based on how LE is speaking now, it seems to me they feel very confident this is the guy. They aren’t even asking the public to come forward with tips about him are they?

ITA!

I don't have any doubt he's a psychopath. When his own brother said he tried to drown him when he was four shows he's shown traits of being one even way back then.

It reminded me of Evil Lives Here on ID where the family members tells what all they endured at the hands of their own evil mom/dad or sibling before they became known doing unspeakable violence against others.

JC didn't just become a pedophile at his current age.

I know LE is going to retrace his full history even back into his teen years.

Imo he has more victims out there who may have been too fearful to tell LE until now.

Some states doesn't have statute of limitations on violent crimes such as rape. I hope this state is one of those so if hes done this to anyone else they can get justice too.

I continue to remain hopeful he is the one who killed A & L.

I pray justice is coming soon, but I know LE isn't in a rush because they know they have him locked up.

It's far better to get it right than rush for there simply is no need for LE to rush at this time.

Jmho

He went to jail for fighting a police officer. While in jail he attacked a corrections officer. He has a history of resisting arrest. If he's willing to fight officers, he's willing to fight anyone.

I totally think he is willing to jump into any fought and I think he would be the last person in a fight to stop fighting. I think he has zero fear of fighting.

Truly strong people know how NOT to get into a fight so I don't consider him strong, but I do consider him "tough" in the sense he has no fear or hesitation fighting anyone.

My opinion only, might not match opinion of others.

I don't disagree with you, but rather than fear or hesitation I think what he lacks is impulse control. It feels like once he gets ramped up he can't stop himself (such as when he was assaulting the 9 yo while police were literally right outside searching for her).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member