Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #134

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi all
i also have gone to his FB, i found a pic that really stands out. Its the one where he's standing on a cliff or something...wearing an orange shirt. That pic shows his whole body and it reminds me so much of BG's. Shorter legs? And if this guy is BG...hiding in plain sight for sure!!!!

But, the video is so unclear. There isn't any definition. So many POIs seemed to look just like BG because so much is in the interpretation of the beholder.

I didn't see that much likeness to the sketches at first. But then when I first started going through his Facebook photos, I had trouble picking him out from one photo to the next because he could appear startlingly different depending on his facial hair, expression, lighting, angle, whether he'd been a fight recently, what he'd been doing to his hair. In some recent photos he looks maybe 25, and resembles the younger sketch. In others he looks 50 and like neither sketch. It looks like he probably weighed 50 pounds more in 2016-17 and that made his face look different as well, much more like the sketch that appears older.

Again going by the photos, there's quite a bit of stuff that comes across as oblique bragging or taunting, but whether that's for things he did or because he wants people to think he did and fear him, I'm not sure.

I don't think The Delphi Murders were particularly planned. Based on the photos and his comments, I'd be inclined to say that if it is him, it was because they did something that he took as rejection, and he lashed out. But there are things that don't fit.

So overall I'm inclined to think it could be him, but I have reservations.

During my absence my best friend was kind enough to text me the photos of the tattoos.

Since viewing them I can't get them out of my mind.

Does anyone know when BC had them done? Tia!

The question that haunts me:

Why would someone get two tattoos on different arms with slight variations? I'm sorry I don't know anything about tattoos although I've seen some I thought were very pretty, and tastefully done.

But most of all what haunts me most I think are the eyes of both tattoos. I don't want my mind to get away with me, but honestly they look like the eyes may have been done to look like they had been removed.

At first I thought the dripping may be to emphasize tears running down from the eye, but I know it's probably blood.

I couldn't help thinking about LE saying the crime scene was ODD.

<modsnip>

What is the coincidence this POI in L&As case has not one, but two tattoos that favor them both?

I think we can all agree he didn't do either one out of respect to honor them if he got them after they were killed.

Jmho

Last edited by a moderator:
@oceanblueeyes It has been suggested, and I think may be correct, that he only has one tattoo, but some of the photos are taken from the front versus back camera so right and left get swapped, making it appear it's on both arms. I did not find a photo that showed both arms at the same time from an angle to see whether there are two faces.

It has also been suggested, and again I'm inclined to agree, that the photo incorporates elements of a scene from the Exorcist, where the possessed girl's eyes roll back in her head and stream blood.

I have had bad dreams about the possibility you allude to, though.

There are a couple of BC’s Facebook pictures that resemble BG. The picture of BC on a large chair, he is wearing similar jeans to BG. The picture of BC in black and white is right before the Delphi murders, he has something that looks like a watch on his wrist, like BG. MOO

@oceanblueeyes It has been suggested, and I think may be correct, that he only has one tattoo, but some of the photos are taken from the front versus back camera so right and left get swapped, making it appear it's on both arms. I did not find a photo that showed both arms at the same time from an angle to see whether there are two faces.

It has also been suggested, and again I'm inclined to agree, that the photo incorporates elements of a scene from the Exorcist, where the possessed girl's eyes roll back in her head and stream blood.

I have had bad dreams about the possibility you allude to, though.

@carbuff I want to thank you so much for not only replying, but giving me valuable information I didn't know.

Do we know when he got this tattoo done?

Do you know if his brother was around him when the girls were killed or when he got the tattoo?

Like I posted earlier, I haven't been able to be here for days, and I know I've missed so much.

TIA

Jmho

@carbuff I want to thank you so much for not only replying, but giving me valuable information I didn't know.

Do we know when he got this tattoo done?

Do you know if his brother was around him when the girls were killed or when he got the tattoo?

Like I posted earlier, I haven't been able to be here for days, and I know I've missed so much.

TIA

Jmho

:) No problem.

Most of what I've seen about the tattoos isn't from sources that could be quoted here. Rumors, all of it. One family member who spoke to the media says JBC had the tattoo in 2016, but I don't know how reliable that is.

There are screenshots in SM floating around of a friends only FB post dated March 2016 which shows he already had the demon girl tattoo. I can't link to it, but if you want to see it, scroll down the comments on the FB dog video he posted on 2/15 2017 to see the discussion and screenshots.

His half brother wasn't sure about the tattoo in an interview and said it might be recent, but I think he's mistaken. JMO.

Investigators have always insisted there were reasons why they couldn't share certain information about the case. "Many of the crime scene things that we won’t speak about that point to more of a signature that the killer left behind," said Abbott.

And perhaps that was not the best way to go about it. Ives, who served as Carroll County prosecutor for 18 years, reportedly said, "All I can say is there more information to be released, which should be no surprise to anybody. It’s no secret and I think it would be a good idea if they did so. At least some of it," said Ives.
Delphi Snapchat Murders: Why deaths of Abby Williams and Libby German remained unsolved for 4 years

I don’t know how to factor the state of the bridge into his walk .... how uneven are the old boards of the bridge? Are they really at the point of rotting away?

The early stage of the bridge above Deer Creek is really worn and rotting, to the point you feel like an idiot being up there. The only reason I decided to go through with it is that I live so far away -- Florida -- it was going to be my only chance, and my top priority was seeing for myself what was at the end of the bridge.

Middle of the bridge starts to look better then out of nowhere are planks that look perfectly normal but turn out to be squishy. That startled me and I had two major wobbles. The second wobble is when I decided I was not going to cross the bridge on the way back.

Final section of the bridge is not bad at all other than sporadic areas that are somewhat worn, but not nearly to the extent of earlier. If we had a longer clip Bridge Guy would be walking normally. It's mostly coincidental that Libby happened to film when when he came across a troubled section and took a high kneed crossover step to his left.

The early stage of the bridge above Deer Creek is really worn and rotting, to the point you feel like an idiot being up there. The only reason I decided to go through with it is that I live so far away -- Florida -- it was going to be my only chance, and my top priority was seeing for myself what was at the end of the bridge.

Middle of the bridge starts to look better then out of nowhere are planks that look perfectly normal but turn out to be squishy. That startled me and I had two major wobbles. The second wobble is when I decided I was not going to cross the bridge on the way back.

Final section of the bridge is not bad at all other than sporadic areas that are somewhat worn, but not nearly to the extent of earlier. If we had a longer clip Bridge Guy would be walking normally. It's mostly coincidental that Libby happened to film when when he came across a troubled section and took a high kneed crossover step to his left.
THANKS! Not having been to Delphi, let alone the trail and the bridge this really helps!

Agree, but have always felt MOO that the cross over step was a blocking move toward the girls. The way you let a dog know it's not getting by you.

I can’t stop thinking about the 9 yo victim being bitten by a dog. I treat children for PTSD. I’ve seen children who were severely traumatized by dog bites when that was the only known presenting traumatic experience. I just can’t imagine the damage done to this child with a bite plus the other abuse this put her through.

I hope she gets the absolute best therapy for her healing. The good news is that she can heal. It will take time, a lot of love and support, and ultimately it will take receiving justice. I imagine she will be served by a child advocacy center (CAC). Most CAC therapists are highly trained in treating trauma.

I know this is Abby and Libby’s forum but I just can’t stop thinking about this other child.

I can’t stop thinking about the 9 yo victim being bitten by a dog. I treat children for PTSD. I’ve seen children who were severely traumatized by dog bites when that was the only known presenting traumatic experience. I just can’t imagine the damage done to this child with a bite plus the other abuse this *** put her through.

I hope she gets the absolute best therapy for her healing. The good news is that she can heal. It will take time, a lot of love and support, and ultimately it will take receiving justice. I imagine she will be served by a child advocacy center (CAC). Most CAC therapists are highly trained in treating trauma.

I know this is Abby and Libby’s forum but I just can’t stop thinking about this other child.

I think about that part too ... & the blood boils. The nerve of that lowlife to misuse his dog’s blind devotion to further terrorize a child. He is beyond despicable.

Excellent information - thanks so much.

Interesting that he was high-stepping over a difficult section of the bridge with his hands in his pockets. He was comfortable up there, imo.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member