Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #135

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did find reference to this but as I've not watched the episode myself I cannot direct to the proper time stamp were Anna Williams addresses it. Here's the info I found.

The Indiana Train Track Murders; The Search for a Killer

Dr. Phil: Season 16, Episode 65

Partial transcript from the "Dr. Phil Show - The Indiana Train Track Murders":

-Dr. Phil: Have they been able to high-res this picture and-and get a better image of the face and all than-than what we have here?
-Anna Williams: This is as good as it gets. When I say that they've said, the FBI said: "We've had a lot of people working... NASA, Disney, you name it, we worked on it. We've tried. This is the best we can do." Because everybody assumes that we can and, hmm--
-Dr. Phil: Okay. [conversation moves on to the sketch]

Yes Abby’s mom did state that as well on a Dr Phil show aired Dec/17. This was the family’s first media appearance accompanied by DC, very informative. It was also on that same show she strongly denied Abby would’ve looked like she appeared in the photo had she planned to meet anyone that afternoon.

The LE video with similar comments about the photo was a few months prior iirc.

Last edited:
I would never discount the video footage of BG on Libby’s phone as Libby and Abby seem to be the only “eyewitnesses” to their murder. The video is not the best, but it’s all LE has. On the other hand, one of the BG sketches took the artist approx. four months to draw and could be the combination of multiple people’s recollection of the people they saw on the trail that day. Some estimate there were as many as 50 people on the trail that day!

So, not to be confused or stuck on looks I’m going to stick to the video.

What’s my impression of BG?

The first thing that stands out is his clothing, which to me has nothing to do with his age. It’s the fact that he seems overly dressed or layered as compare to Abby’s attire. Abby, being thin and having less body fat I think would be more affected by the weather, yet, she doesn’t seem to be the slightest bit cold or chilled (I think most female would wear their hair down and have jacket zipped up) Of course, she may have been exposed to the weather longer and been more acclimated to the temperature by 2:00pm that afternoon.

The question is why wasn’t BG? I can think of several reasons.

He could be older, as some poster think, older people tend to lose their ability to control their body temperature.

He could be younger, and hadn’t been on the trail long that day or hadn’t slept in the woods the night before.

Or, he could have just got off work at the Indiana Packers Corp. straight walk down the street to bridge end.

I must say IPC seems like a great company to work for and are known to employ felons that would normally have trouble finding work, they even have a ride sharing program in case you don’t have a car or can save on gas if you live a long distance away.

Indiana Packers: Our People Have Pride - YouTube

After viewing I can’t help noticing that everyone is dressed like BG! Most jackets are blue on top of many layers of warm clothing which includes hats with ear coverings etc.… Did you happen to notice the personal protective wear gloves/face/beard/hair coverings? I think BG was described as wearing something white, possibly a scarf around his neck/face area, which doesn’t coordinate with the rest of his clothing, but does strongly resemble the face /hair nets seen at the factory. Their PPE could also explain what seems to be the lack of DNA at the crime scene. JMOO
Thank you for posting this! Been following the girls case since the day they were reported missing and I have NEVER seen what IP employees wear! Holy crow....I don’t believe BG is an RSO. I think whatever crimes he committed prior didn’t require DNA samples. I think that update to the law back in 2017/2018 had A LOT to do directly with the girls murders. MOO

I would never discount the video footage of BG on Libby’s phone as Libby and Abby seem to be the only “eyewitnesses” to their murder. The video is not the best, but it’s all LE has. On the other hand, one of the BG sketches took the artist approx. four months to draw and could be the combination of multiple people’s recollection of the people they saw on the trail that day. Some estimate there were as many as 50 people on the trail that day!

So, not to be confused or stuck on looks I’m going to stick to the video.

What’s my impression of BG?

The first thing that stands out is his clothing, which to me has nothing to do with his age. It’s the fact that he seems overly dressed or layered as compare to Abby’s attire. Abby, being thin and having less body fat I think would be more affected by the weather, yet, she doesn’t seem to be the slightest bit cold or chilled (I think most female would wear their hair down and have jacket zipped up) Of course, she may have been exposed to the weather longer and been more acclimated to the temperature by 2:00pm that afternoon.

The question is why wasn’t BG? I can think of several reasons.

He could be older, as some poster think, older people tend to lose their ability to control their body temperature.

He could be younger, and hadn’t been on the trail long that day or hadn’t slept in the woods the night before.

Or, he could have just got off work at the Indiana Packers Corp. straight walk down the street to bridge end.

I must say IPC seems like a great company to work for and are known to employ felons that would normally have trouble finding work, they even have a ride sharing program in case you don’t have a car or can save on gas if you live a long distance away.

Indiana Packers: Our People Have Pride - YouTube

After viewing I can’t help noticing that everyone is dressed like BG! Most jackets are blue on top of many layers of warm clothing which includes hats with ear coverings etc.… Did you happen to notice the personal protective wear gloves/face/beard/hair coverings? I think BG was described as wearing something white, possibly a scarf around his neck/face area, which doesn’t coordinate with the rest of his clothing, but does strongly resemble the face /hair nets seen at the factory. Their PPE could also explain what seems to be the lack of DNA at the crime scene. JMOO
I think, the IP employees don't walk out of the building with their hairnet or their rubber boots. The hairnet has to be disposed of and the rubber boots have to be disinfected and remaining in the locker room, IMO. Would be too good a sign of identification, IF someone would have worn this: a hairnet and rubber boots. Idiotic to do it.

Just more “grist for the mill”:
As LE has always believed that the BG footage on the tracks = the killer, then we can safely assume that that footage takes precedent over any witness descriptions and composite sketches. Because the killer was captured right on Libby’s phone camera. It doesn’t get much better than that.

Therefore, in relation to Chadwell being possibly linked to the Delphi murders, LE and FBI certainly must be comparing Chadwell to that footage, and trying to ascertain if it’s a “match”.
I agree

There was lots of talk & focus on the packing plant at first (at least here) but guess it didn’t lead to much .... because anyone who’d been employed there would be pretty easily to locate I’d think

try this... take a look at JBC in a full body shot..then imagine him in the clothes of the man on the bridge.now imagine him walking across the bridge...does it work for you? mOO

It's not so much that it works for me as that I don't see anything to rule it out. There are quite a few things that I don't think are exact matches, but so far there's been nothing that I think eliminates him.

Snipped. That part is a real stretch.

There's nothing wrong with my hands, and I walk with my hands in my pocket just like Bridge Guy does. Most men that I know do—if they're not carrying anything. Maybe it's a midwestern thing.

That is not what I meant. If I were crossing the Monon High Bridge I would want to keep my hands out of my pockets in case something underneath me breaks, so I can either regain my balance or grab on to something.

I'm currently watching Kelsi German's live on TikTok. She started out by saying that yes, LE is looking at JBC the same way they would look at any tip that was called in, but the little she has heard from them about it is NOT encouraging.

She also said the last 10 days have been the hardest she and her family have had in a while. Everywhere she turns, people are asking her about it or there are pictures of BG or JBC or the girls. That makes me so sad for them.

She does not believe the media that has sensationalized this and implied that JBC is a suspect has been helpful.

She also said she is in regular communication with the detectives. She has all their cell numbers and calls or texts them regularly. She said they've been great and she believes they are doing their best to solve this.

I'm currently watching Kelsi German's live on TikTok. She started out by saying that yes, LE is looking at JBC the same way they would look at any tip that was called in, but the little she has heard from them about it is NOT encouraging.
Uh oh. :( That does kind of get me a bit angry at the media, because it does appear that they played this up.

Kelsi also gave a shout out to HNL and some of the true crime podcasts that she believes have handled the whole case responsibly and helpfully. She doesn't mind if people make money off the case, but she does mind if they sensationalize things just to make money off of it and don't do anything helpful. (I'm paraphrasing.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rangelmcguire