Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #135

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tricia, Apr 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrimeAway

CrimeAway Well-Known Member

2. SMK777

SMK777 Well-Known Member

Quite possibly. Either JBC is BG, and will prove to be diametrically opposite to what many had expected, OR BG really is a completely different type ( older, no social media presence, etc.).

Wish we knew. I’d love to see some measure of justice/closure for the girls and their families, but don’t want that desire to make me see with “rose-colored glasses”.

3. JnRyan

JnRyan Well-Known Member

Or he is on SM, but there is nothing abnormal in his posts. He might just seem like the majority of us on FB or Twitter. Under the radar. Hiding in plain sight.

4. zencompass

zencompass Hope springs eternal

5. Yemelyan

Yemelyan Well-Known Member

How do you know they never used DNA to rule out previous POIs? We don't even know all of their actual POIs.

If what they have is a partial profile, then it will exclude some people and include (potentially many) people, depending on exactly what genetic information is present.

6. SMK777

SMK777 Well-Known Member

I assumed that would have been said in articles, that DNA had ruled them out..

Wild Rose, Seenit and watcher9 like this.
  7. SMK777

SMK777 Well-Known Member

@somequestions
    This seems like a silly thing to mention, but I’ve found it discouraging, in terms of optimism about Chadwell being the solution to the mystery of BG:
    I had an image of the BG train tracks footage, and put it side by side with an image of Chadwell standing on a mountain in jeans and shirt. I asked a couple of family members (who know nothing about the Delphi case, never heard of it) if their gut instinct felt they could be the same man.

They both said, not a chance, BG looks 65 and Chadwell looks 35. I of course had hoped they’d say, yes, could be. I asked them how they could tell the BG image was 60+, and they said there’s just “an aura of oldness that leaps out immediately.” Not definitive but sort of dampened my confidence that Delphi could be close to resolution. :(

Last edited: May 12, 2021
  8. Justice101

Justice101 Well-Known Member

I think we need to discount the video footage since it does not match what the eyewitness(es) said of the apparent age of BG. The FBI said 18 to 40. Nobody is 65 year old - especially looking at a fuzzy video. Let's get that out of our heads.

9. Yemelyan

Yemelyan Well-Known Member

LE has never commented on any method used to rule anyone out.

10. minazoe

minazoe Well-Known Member

its not an aura of oldness you are seeing, it is a jacket stuffed with stuff. take off the jacket ...look at the shoulders...mOO

11. SMK777

SMK777 Well-Known Member

Good point.

Owl4, Wild Rose and buckley23 like this.
  12. SMK777

SMK777 Well-Known Member

Understood. Thanks. I will bear that in mind.

Seenit and Yemelyan like this.
  13. SMK777

SMK777 Well-Known Member

Hmmm. Yes. What about the ‘old man jeans’?

iamnotagolem likes this.
  14. minazoe

minazoe Well-Known Member

homelessness invites poor fashion choices. mOO

wary, Bluedaisy100, RaechelK and 12 others like this.
  15. SMK777

SMK777 Well-Known Member

Just to be clear, though, as I’m sure I’ve missed a lot and am really not sure:
    Do LE say they believe the BG footage on the tracks and the killer are one and the same?

16. SMK777

SMK777 Well-Known Member

Quite possibly, yes. o_O

CrimeAway likes this.
  17. sunshineray

sunshineray Well-Known Member

I'm sure they have asked the witnesses that contributed to both sketches and possibly others that were just there in the trail area that day.

Some may think I'm grasping when I say Sheriff Leazenby going from a yeah we're looking at him, there's some interesting things to a no comment...that gives me hope he's the one.

18. SMK777

SMK777 Well-Known Member

I was just wondering about this, having remembered it the other day. Do you happen to know where that image is? ETA: Just Googled and found it! :cool:

19. sandy_80

sandy_80 Well-Known Member

i think the most possible verdict is.. they do have a very weak form of DNA ( PAUL HOLES SAID THIS CASE WONT BE SOLVED BY DNA ) on SOTC podcast...AND they dont know if its from the killer
    so they do rule ppl out but not really.. thats why they say no one is completely cleared or somthin to that effect
    and without DNA what do you have ?
    will all the knowledge available...now you can easily research how to commit murder without leaving a trace ..like in the kidnapping of the girl who managed to get away..he shaved his head and left nothing behind

20. watcher9

watcher9 Well-Known Member

Back in last thread, there were questions about DG being videoed during his search for the girls. Could it have come from someone else's phone?

mountainclimb likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.