Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #136

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tricia, Apr 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tiff23fr

Tiff23fr Verified Expert - Cultural & Behavioral Dynamics Staff Member Moderator

Are you suggesting a VW with your insertion of the word rabbit? If so, where can that reference be found? Thanks

Ravenmoon, Seenit, Finlay and 7 others like this.

2. Imvp2

Imvp2 Well-Known Member

My opinion only, this was a crime of opportunity perpetrated by a seasoned criminal. How will they get caught? My opinion, by confessing to this crime while leveraging themselves regarding another that they are ultimately charged with.

3. Laughing

Laughing Well-Known Member

Plates on the what? Are you kidding me?

We had a diesel Rabbit & gas engine Rabbit at the same time. Wow, learned to drive a 5-speed in a Rabbit!

upload_2021-6-9_21-22-15.jpeg
    image from caranddriver.com

4. SMK777

SMK777 Well-Known Member

But wouldn’t confessing to the Delphi crimes give them no real leverage? It would definitely bring life without parole or even the death penalty, making the other crime pale in comparison?

Charlot123, Schatz, Seenit and 4 others like this.
  5. Imvp2

Imvp2 Well-Known Member

Perhaps the other crime will not or would not "pale in comparison" . I'm just thinking a confession solving this crime (and maybe even to others) may remove a harsh penalty such as Capital punishment. Again, my opinion only.

Schatz, carbuff, Seenit and 5 others like this.
  6. SMK777

SMK777 Well-Known Member

Yes, I do believe confessing to the Delphi crime with the promise of the death penalty taken off the table could be negotiated if the suspect were bargaining with LE in exchange for offering details of the crime etc,.

carbuff, Seenit, Boxer and 6 others like this.
  7. JDough

JDough Well-Known Member

I completely agree @MistyWaters.

These families are an inspiration to those of us who have lost a child to murder. There are so many feelings and emotions involved- it is difficult to always put up a brave front in a highly publicized case. You are always under the microscope. Anything you say or do may be met with approval or disapproval. Rumors run amuck, and sometimes it feels as though you can't do anything right (according to the public).

And yet, these families continue putting one foot in front of the other. They have not worn the cloak of despair, but instead have tried to honor the memories of each of the girls.

8. TL4S

TL4S Well-Known Member

Or maybe confessing because it brings him a fleeting moment of power and notoriety?

DeDee, Schatz, carbuff and 4 others like this.
  9. Imvp2

Imvp2 Well-Known Member

My opinion, BG the heinous individual he is, has a strong interest in his self preservation. I do not think he'll give a confession merely for notoriety. He could have done this awhile ago.

JDough, Betty P, DeDee and 7 others like this.
  10. Barbieshell

Barbieshell Always be kind folks YOLO

I don't think BG would confess knowing there is a possibility he could cop the death penalty tbh. The only way I ever think he would, would be if it was part of a plea deal etc.

DeDee, JnRyan, Seenit and 1 other person like this.
  11. Barbieshell

Yeah basically ^^^THIS, sorry I missed this post when writing my last post etc.

SMK777 and Seenit like this.
  12. TL4S

TL4S Well-Known Member

I think you're right. And "notoriety" probably wasn't the best word choice for what I'm meaning. I do think a confession could happen as part of deal, but I also see it, in the killer's eyes, as power he holds over LE as to whether or not he tells, or what details he admits to, etc. It would totally depends on what type of person he is. Maybe just unloading the burden would be reason enough for him. Who knows.

JDough, DeDee, Kittybunny and 3 others like this.
  13. minazoe

minazoe Well-Known Member

I really think in this case it is better for the police to take their time and put a reasonable case together as much as they can and to show the perpetrator was not mentally unhinged at the time and is fit to stand trial..

Details like planning, an organized crime scene, past deeds, witness confirmation, DNA, etc..

JBC's tattoo's show pride in his deeds and he isn't going to have a snowballs chance in hell of getting
    any kind of mental disability defense in his current case or possibly the Delhi case.

I don't think they need a confession..and he doesn't deserve a generous moment to give one..

he doesn't deserve any kind of break or sympathy.

mOO

DeDee, SMK777, Seenit and 1 other person like this.
  14. Barbieshell

I have a really horrible sinking feeling that JBC has nothing to do with this anymore tbh (I hope I'm wrong).

15. Inthedetails

Inthedetails Well-Known Member

I don't think BG would confess. IMO, this type of criminal would make LE "prove it" every step of the way.

JDough, Betty P, Sincerely and 6 others like this.
  16. CNYDarkStar

CNYDarkStar Well-Known Member

I'm having a hard time believing he's the guy as well. He seems more like an idiot who craves this kind of attention by inserting himself for no other apparent reason.
    Beside that, the person in the video just doesn't seem like him to me.

17. raja

raja Well-Known Member

I do wonder if LE will make some kind of yay,nay or may about JBC before the family speaks at Crime Con. Maybe it is just us who are hanging out for acknowledgment, but I have a hard time imagining that. It seems it puts the family in a tight spot. JMO

18. helpfulcharlie

helpfulcharlie Probably not the real Chuck Finley

Meh. If so, I thank him for making such a colossal mistake this time around and outing himself. If not, not surprised at all. If I learned anything from this case, it's that if I ever wanted to commit a random act of violence, do it where there are already lots of shady people and everyone looks vaguely like me.

Seenit, girlhasnoname, JDough and 9 others like this.
  19. MistyWaters

MistyWaters Well-Known Member

Crimecon21 was held June 4-6th.
    CrimeCon 2021 Schedule

Yes, possibly it’s just us -

Sister of Delphi murder victim does NOT believe pedophile cops have linked to killings is murderer | Daily Mail Online
    “Kelsi said: 'Yes, I’ve seen his name all over. No new updates. No press release. There is no suspect in custody in this case. LE (law enforcement) is looking into a tip that was sent in that is now being made way bigger than it is. Until LE says he's a suspect, he is no more than another name they are looking at,' Kelsi German wrote on Twitter.”

20. CNYDarkStar

CNYDarkStar Well-Known Member

I sort of misread that Daily Mail headline for a minute... o_O

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.