Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #137

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking about the girls a lot today.
I believe (this IMHO) this case is going to be charged soon.
I don't have a lot of reasons in all honesty.
I believe at this point it is all just getting things in motion so that a possible arrest can be made (if necessary) and a trial can proceed.
Today may not be the day, but "Today" is not that far off.
Sending my love and respect to the families and mostly to the girls.

Hold tight Websleuth members, I think answers may be arriving soon.

AMOO MOO JMO

I believe at this point it is all just getting things in motion so that a possible arrest can be made (if necessary) and a trial can proceed.

AMOO MOO JMO

I hope you’re right!

look I think Leazenby is shutting it down because his suspect is already playing hard to get and calling himself a celebrity... they absolutely do not want to add credibility to his claims..they do not want to give him a platform.

they have a map of his whereabouts in his Facebook..they have his statements and everywhere he has lived since release from prison, they have his DNA , his hair, his shoe size, they are able to compare him with the footage and footprints, they have his phone...all of his search history...
photographs, emails ...they have his family, ex wives, associates and employers, they have his dogs, fibers and are probably trying to find all of his various vehicles including borrowed vehicles.
They have his voice and they have living witnesses.

and they cannot clear him, they will not clear him and in fact won't speak of him period.

what does it tell you?

mOO
I'm in the same school of thought on this one. I have wondered if the DNA they have could be dog hair transferred from the perp's clothing.

Yes IMO. IMO a "witness" lied about what they saw. Once LE realized they had been lied to, IMO the said witness became a poi. LE then released the second sketch which we all know was actually done within the first three days. Second sketch was released at the presser where IMO it was clear LE was sending a message to BG.
The sketches are not two different people. IMO the first sketch was a lie.
Why would a witness lie?

Very well put, I am in total agreement. IMO from what I personally have uncovered and piecing things together, he may be the best POI that has yet to be made public.
I’m not too familiar with Facebook but how does someone in jail remove their Facebook account? Or does it go inactive after not being used for awhile? If he left it up intentionally, that would indicate to me that he wanted
people (LE) to see it and be found out.

But on the phone recording they don't recognize him. What could they have done to anger him? Said rude things to him in a grocery store? Went on his property? Bullied his child? I think police would have tracked these back.
Did he have a child?

AMOO MOO JMO

I’m not too familiar with Facebook but how does someone in jail remove their Facebook account? Or does it go inactive after not being used for awhile? If he left it up intentionally, that would indicate to me that he wanted
people (LE) to see it and be found out.

No, Facebook accounts don't go inactive. The only way to get rid of it/deactivate it is to have the password. Or possibly a death certificate.

No, Facebook accounts don't go inactive. The only way to get rid of it/deactivate it is to have the password. Or possibly a death certificate.
And obviously he has not shared his password with anyone and he’s certainly not dead, yet.

I have actually started to wonder if the car was left at the CPS building.
That car seems to have risen to an almost mysterious and dramatic item. Mostly due to LE dropping that bomb on us in the April 2019 PC and then seemingly avoiding it ever since. I try to keep an open mind on it. Did the killer park it there? After all, it appears the driver has never been identified and neither has the killer. This leads to some speculation that the unidentified driver and unidentified killer are one and the same. Logic would almost seem to dictate, given the low volume of visitors to the area, that the odds of the two not being the same are not high. After all it appears this person has never come forward. (Or have they and LE just hasn't said?)

Why park there when there is closer parking to the trail? As a killer out hunting for his victim(s) it makes sense he doesn't want to be seen by others. OTH, if you WANT to look suspicious just park in an area away from the other users. Isn't that one reason LE is curious about this vehicle? Of course, there is another very innocent reason to park there. I'm sure there are those of you out there when you have a new car - still making payments on and paying outrageous insurance premiums on it - and park it at the far end of the grocery store, hardware store or pharmacy parking lot. To avoid having that person driving a 15-20 clunker (like me!) parking next the new car and risk a ding to the paint. If I was driving a brand new car you can bet I would have been parking at the abandoned CPS building.

Why hasn't the vehicle been followed up on to the public? Maybe LE found the driver and they had some detail to add. Or not. LE, by not addressing it again, plays a mind game with the killer. ("We know that this is about power to you, and you want to know what we know – that one day, you will.” ~ISP Superintendent Carter speaking to the killer at the April 2019 PC.) Maybe the driver is innocent and has not come forward and why not? They are not the most upstanding citizen - e.g., they have a warrant out on them or have a suspended drivers license. Or an even simpler reason - they don't follow the case and don't know LE is looking for them. After all, LE is not belaboring the point on this vehicle since the April 2019 PC.

There is an additional option. This vehicle is fictional. Such sighting doesn't exist. Made up by LE to mess with the killer's mind. (Does LE have a reliable witness that saw me? Or not.)

When did LE first know about this vehicle? Was it in the early days or shortly before the April 2019 PC and the tipster didn't remember any details?

The first time the public heard about it was at the April 2019 press conference. LE has never said when there first heard about it or how they found out about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla