Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #137

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tricia, Apr 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. evilwise

evilwise Unknown Member

I think he does.

View attachment 314929

2. heartgoesout

heartgoesout Well-Known Member

It's almost 6 months since Chadwell's incident/arrest.
    I have to believe LE would have fast tracked fingerprints, DNA, his phone records, etc...

3. Kittybunny

Kittybunny Well-Known Member

Great analysis and perspective, thank you. I feel a little glimmer of hope that I haven't had in a while, even with the whole JBC thing

4. Charlot123

Charlot123 Well-Known Member

The Parabon group and other genetic genealogists, such as Barbara Rae-Venter, are exceptionally smart. I don’t believe that the reason genetic genealogy was, so far, powerless in Delphi, is for want of brilliant experts, or money.

watcher9, darring21, superbee and 5 others like this.
  5. FromGermany1

FromGermany1 Formerly FromGermany

When LE/FBI would arrest someone, where would they go first with the person? To the new rented building?

6. taylorss

taylorss Well-Known Member

i was wondering about that too - what sort of holding / jail facilities might be at this new facility. Seeing it described as extra secure, with interview rooms etc - will it have holding space?

If so, could part of the idea be developing a space where they can securely hold even a suspect of great notoriety? It seems the mob is less shy these days than it used to be, and communities really don’t like it when people murder their daughters JMO …

7. FrostedGlass

FrostedGlass Well-Known Member

It's kind of funny how everything they do just arouses more curiosity. They'll probably be shooting down drones before it's over with. Restricted airspace. :D

Charlot123, pillywiggin and taylorss like this.
  8. minazoe

minazoe Well-Known Member

I cannot imagine how ZERO leaks have happened! it's remarkable..I mean mostly it might come out as rumors..which we don't discuss here for the obvi reasons.. but not even any RUMORS!! How is that? it's crazy I tell you...<modsnip>

this has to be very serious because why else would they shut the door on the media? what reason could they have?

<modsnip>
    mOO

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2021
    mountainclimb likes this.
  9. carbuff

carbuff Well-Known Member

At a guess, they'd probably bring the person in for questioning at this location, and then transfer them to a more secure facility if they arrest them. But it sounds like it could have some pretty secure areas.

They certainly seem to be preparing for something a lot bigger than a continuing investigation.

10. Trebor5591

Trebor5591 Well-Known Member

First and foremost, LE must arrest someone for the murders. The best HQ building in the world, rented or owned, is but a building like any other. LE must find and arrest the killer of Libby German and Abigail Williams. It has been 4 years, and IMO this is now a "cold case". Moving from one building to another is just a distraction and matters not to the families of Libby and Abby. MOO

11. WildHuncher

WildHuncher Certified Insane Amateur

Given the spotlight still shining on this case, it's more likely they're making visible adjustments because they haven't been making progress than because they have.

watcher9, CADwrest and Trebor5591 like this.
  12. Falcon500

Falcon500 Verified Law Enforcement Detective/L.E. Procedures

its not a cold case.

13. FromGermany1

FromGermany1 Formerly FromGermany

IF there is a huge scandal in sight, maybe there will be more restrictions than only to the airspace - who knows. White sheets or simple tents from the parking lot to the entrance perhaps. All shielded like a very dramatic accident - we will see.

In my eyes, JBC wouldn't be the reason for scandal.

14. AC4RD

AC4RD Well-Known Member

Agree, 100%. MOO, MHOO, just me BUT: IMO we in the general public don't see much happening, but that's because LE has--unlike some other high-profile investigations--done a remarkable job of keeping a lid on leaks from inside LE. And I suspect that LE has kept it so "leakproof" at least in part because all the LE officers involved are so committed to closing this case, and don't want leaks to harm the investigation or prosecution.
    I think we in the general public are going to be amazed when the full story of the investigation finally becomes public. I think there is more activity than most of us would suspect. And I hope that the vermin who did this are waiting for that knock at the door--have been dreading and fearing that day ever since that Feb 14th.

15. heartgoesout

I think many of us when sleuthing poi's in this case really noticed the "everyone is connected" thing and have felt that would play a role when this case is solved. Many of us focused on the drug connections, criminals, RSO's, etc... that's human nature to do, it's always the bad guy that can be picked out, right?

LE has flat out told us the answer will be a shock to the community.
    IMO LE has said what they can to prepare for the heartache.
    I believe BG's connections will also be shocking. :oops:
    Imagine if his family members are LE, community leaders, coaches, etc...

waldojabba, JnRyan, watcher9 and 3 others like this.
  16. heartgoesout

Yes! ISP Superintendent Doug Carter has repeatedly said he can't wait to tell what they know.

"To the killer, you want to know what we know, and some day you will".

17. minazoe

Brian Chadwell could be cleared by now...but nope.

ways he should be quickly excluded..?

footprint-shoe size
    height-weight
    build- BG has upper body mass and huge sloping shoulders.
    voice analysis
    gait
    right or left handed
    mitochondrial DNA/hair analysis

oh and one more thing....an alibi.

but no can do. mOO

waldojabba, JnRyan, watcher9 and 4 others like this.
  18. Rural_PC

Rural_PC Well-Known Member

May I ask respectfully why you believe this?

iamnotagolem likes this.
  19. OverTheRhine

OverTheRhine Well-Known Member

There's nothing to "believe". A cold case is a case that has been put on the back burner and is no longer being actively investigated. There are no tips, no leads, detectives are no longer assigned to the case. This has has all of those things. It's being actively investigated, new tips are still coming in and leads are being investigated. Kelsi and Anna have both said they meet with LE routinely and are updated and that they are constantly working on the case.

Si2Mo, Bluepopsicle, watcher9 and 8 others like this.
  20. minazoe

This is a very important case..the most important case in Carroll County.
    Also JBC's case is very important and they need to prosecute him handily and without potential for continuous defense games in court.

so why not just clear him then and we can all move on? this way the little girl who he choked until blood ran from her eyes can get unimpeded justice.

would make much more sense for them just to get him off the hot seat right?
    This guy is not the killer of A&L..period..we are moving on in new directions and
    pursuing new leads.

then they don't have to shut down their case to the media and can continue to use the media to look for the killer.

but, no...mOO

JnRyan, watcher9, Trebor5591 and 5 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.