Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #139

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never thought it was a coincidence. But why was it reset? Did Libby exchange texts with someone and then wanted to get rid of them? Did someone hack into her phone? Did someone text her obscene photos and she wanted to eliminate them permanently?

My thoughts at the time...a parental lock out.
Kinda like modern day grounding.

a RESET removes all apps.....even HIDDEN ones.

No blame bashing of LIBBY here at all.
Just anyone with teenagers in modern times..these are the ways of keeping things in check and protecting them from themselves IYKWIM

So..there had to be something suss or worrying occuring.

moo

Yes, let’s hope and pray this finally leads to justice for Abbie and Libby and peace and healing for the families.

I missed that. Do you still have the link?

Possible Delphi murders suspect had a history of violence and drinking, brother reveals | Daily Mail Online

"Back in Peru he had four young children in his Mustang when he slammed into a telephone pole. He caved in the whole quarter panel and shoved the axle over two inches because he had been drinking."

James Brian Chadwell: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com
"Court records also show he used to live in Peru, Indiana. His father filed a notice of claim to evict him from that address in 2020."

….
Why? He just handed over multiple devices with enough damning information. To delete Snapchat less than 2 hours after returning from his poly, I think he knew where the phone was during the search. Why hold this phone back and delete these two apps?

Source: https://www.wishtv.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/Kegan-Anthony-Kline-PC.pdf

Oh he definitely knew. In the beginning of the report it says that specific phone was the one he used the most. He probably was hiding it in his underwear that first time they were there!!!

yep
And I dont think the factory reset on libbys phone is a coincedence either.
The only time I've had to reset my phone (T-Mobile) is when my apps or services like texting stop working. I think with the apps it's due to a software update or something, that takes place before the apps are updated, so the app version I have doesn't work with the new software update. I honestly don't know though, I don't know a lot about technology at all, but I do know those are the only times I've done a reset on my phone. I try to avoid it at all costs because I don't want to lose my contacts and photos and everything I've saved, but there have been a few times where it's my only option because my phone won't work properly. I've known this since I was a teenager because my older sister told me. The only other reason to do it, that I can imagine, would be to hide something.
The factory reset on KAK's phone in February 2017 looked very suspicious to me. The timing and whatnot. It makes me question the reset on Libby's phone more than I have before.

This kind of stuff makes me curious.....

Might KAK have shared stuff with BG, like, a possible meetup that he had scheduled, or might BG have some how duped victims, posing as KAK?
"Investigators also found a discussion of sharing links with child *advertiser censored* files on Dropbox with another party who is not identified in court documents."

Man behind 'anthony_shots' account charged for child *advertiser censored*; docs don't tie him to Delphi case

I’m thinking this is the case. KAK was sharing intel with at least one other person. He admitted to arranging meet-ups with multiple young girls. Maybe he attended some, BG or someone else attended others. All the girls know is model guy didn’t show up. Investigators want to know exactly who showed up to those meet-ups: KAK or someone else.
JMO

Oh he definitely knew. In the beginning of the report it says that specific phone was the one he used the most. He probably was hiding it in his underwear that first time they were there!!!

I shiver at the thought that they found communication from Kline's account to Libby or Abby, or even had photographs of them on that shared Dropbox. Something is tying him and/his account to their murders. But how, other than, KAK is BG?

I don't think KK is responsible for the murders but it wouldn't shock me to know that the murderer is someone he knows or was somehow affiliated with. This particular fellow doesn't seem terribly bright. I couldn't help but notice by scanning through his Facebook that he also calls himself a musician and seems to have a profile on Spotify I've read some of his lyrics that he posted to Facebook they really weren't that great I haven't heard any of his music on Spotify

Link to his soundcloud acct

Kegan Kline

The only time I've had to reset my phone (T-Mobile) is when my apps or services like texting stop working. I think with the apps it's due to a software update or something, that takes place before the apps are updated, so the app version I have doesn't work with the new software update. I honestly don't know though, I don't know a lot about technology at all, but I do know those are the only times I've done a reset on my phone. I try to avoid it at all costs because I don't want to lose my contacts and photos and everything I've saved, but there have been a few times where it's my only option because my phone won't work properly. I've known this since I was a teenager because my older sister told me. The only other reason to do it, that I can imagine, would be to hide something.
I had the idea that it was adult control removing her access to things they dont want her to?

If I remember correctly Libby had her grandmothers phone that week and wasnt using hers.

We were told it was some kind of malfunction and it had to be factory reset.

But I am going out on a limb to say the family and LE haven't put everything out there.

And that's understandable.

things are making a lot of sense now though.

moo

Or maybe they didn't want to publicize his name so that people who came forward with tips would have to give it themselves without it being fed to them thus giving it more legitimacy

I agree on this.
Also (apologies if this has already been said in the next few pages I haven’t got to yet!) it’s highly unlikely any young person who interacted with the fake Anthony account would have ever known who was behind the account or KAK’s name, and the police will already know who KAK has interacted with under his real name from searching his devices, so there’s simply no need to give his name in this info request.

Last edited:
I definitely always thought the girls were waiting around for someone on the end of that bridge. I know , I know you don't pass people on the bridge..but maybe they really were waiting there for Lambo boy and got one of KK's associates or some such...mOO

This is kind of a duhhh but I just wanted to share. PD has known that profile belongs to KAK and that it is also somehow connected to the case, so I think it’s safe to assume they’ve investigated KAK thoroughly. Thus, two situations seem most likely to me:
1) they’re so close. Maybe presented to the DA or are about to, and are just looking for the pretty bow of a witness or two to say “yep, that’s the guy that creeped on me”
2) they’re nowhere. Detective’s intuition says this is the guy, but it doesn’t look like him, they can’t pin him to the location, they can’t tie him to the car, the DNA is inconclusive, etc etc and they’re hoping to count him in or out once and for all.

This is what concerns me most.

On February 25, 2017 at approximately 7:30 PM, Kegan’s polygraph was concluded and he was transported back to his residence. The Digital Forensics Examination Report shows at approximately 9: 19 PM, the user of the iPhone 5c started to uninstall and delete apps from the phone. At approximately 9: 19 PM, the user uninstalled and deleted Snapchat. At approximately 10: 14 PM, the user uninstalled and deleted Instagram from the phone.

The evidence contained in these applications were destroyed when the user deleted them from the device before turning it into law enforcement.

….
Why? He just handed over multiple devices with enough damning information. To delete Snapchat less than 2 hours after returning from his poly, I think he knew where the phone was during the search. Why hold this phone back and delete these two apps?

Source: https://www.wishtv.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/Kegan-Anthony-Kline-PC.pdf

He actually deleted Snapchat, then a few days later, reinstalled it and deleted it again. I think the first time, perhaps he just deleted the app in a panic without deactivating the “Anthony_Shots” account, then realised his mistake and had to reinstall to be able to delete the account itself.

Last edited:
You’re right. I notice it states the search of the home turned up no connection but that doesn’t mean KAK isn’t a suspect.

FBI searches Peru home, finds no link to Delphi killings
PERU, Ind. — “FBI searched a home in Peru Saturday in connection to the killings of two Delphi teenagers.

The name of a man who lives at the Peru home on Canal Street had came up during the ongoing investigation into the homicides of 14-year-old Liberty German and 13-year-old Abigail Williams, said FBI Special Agent Bob Ramsey.

After conducting the search, however, FBI do not believe the man has any ties to the case, he said.“

So the search warrant was an address on Canal Street, Peru, IN.
Maps

The Wabash River is across the street. Once upon a time, I had an image of Abby fishing at the Wabash River in Peru. Trying to remember the name of the bridge in the background of Abby's fishing photo in Peru at Wabash.

I agree on this.
Also (apologies if this has already been said in the next few pages I haven’t got to yet!) it’s highly unlikely any young person who interacted with the fake Arthur account would have ever known who was behind the account or KAK’s name, and the police will already know who KAK has interacted with under his real name from searching his devices, so there’s simply no need to give his name in this info request.

Excellent point, those in contact with the fake Anthony_Shots acct, who haven’t already been identified by LE, wouldn’t recognize KAK by name anyway.

I don't think Kegan Kline is our killer but hopefully they've made a connection between him and the crime.

I'm thinking of this incel activity called "chadfishing" that was actually really taking off in popularity right around the time of the murders. At the surface level it was exactly what Kline is alleged to have been doing...

However, in the seediest of corners of the internet there are actual physically attractive men who socialize with the incels and in some cases they would act as proxies for the "chadfish" to actually go meet girls that they had been putting all this time into from behind a computer screen. The proxies would then pay back the incels with photos and video they would take of the girls, which the incels might then use to further coerce them and it could become a cycle of abuse.

Chadwell seems like a prime candidate for that proxy kind of role - although at this point this is all just conjecture on my part based on intuition and personal observation.

So the search warrant was an address on Canal Street, Peru, IN.
Maps

The Wabash River is across the street. Once upon a time, I had an image of Abby fishing at the Wabash River in Peru. Trying to remember the name of the bridge in the background of Abby's fishing photo in Peru at Wabash.
I think it is called the Kelly Avenue Bridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alicialynne