Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #139

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am surprised he wasn't caught well before he came to the attention of LE when they found him during the investigation of the murders. From his own admissions he was prolific in grooming girls online. I don't think he is BG, I think LE have once again caused more confusion and set the fetid parts of the internet on fire, so that another family is being picked apart when only he has been charged. Their request to the public was in no way related to the murders.

I wonder if at the 5 year mark a professional press conference will be held, where they will finally get the messaging right and provide some new piece of the puzzle to try to advance the case.

Agreed. This could be plenty of nothing. It looks like the favorite to be plenty of nothing. On another site I saw mention that the media got hold of this story and was about to release it. But as courtesy they tipped authorities beforehand.

If true, that means law enforcement had absolutely no intention of releasing anything. Nothing is happening in regard to Delphi. But once they sensed the inevitable backlash if the media put out this story first, on top of the recent critical editorial in the Comet, law enforcement scrambled for an angle to get out in front of this story and make themselves look good. That's why they went on abruptly at 9:30 PM and focused on the Anthony shots profile instead of the actual name. They knew darn well the media would emphasize the actual name and the charges involved. They knew if they didn't go first the public outcry would be disbelief and outrage that this guy wasn't charged immediately in 2017, after conceding so many offenses.

Damn shame for the families. It does heighten interest level in the short term. But if this led nowhere in early 2017 it likely leads nowhere now. It is faulty to assume the girls were catfished. This guy knew he was screwed because a nearby double murder would send waves of focus and assumption toward local creeps like himself. That's why he's watching the case unfold for 10-12 days. Gauging his vulnerability. He's running and returning. He's deleting and reinstalling. He's worried about some accounts but not others. He's not connected to Delphi but law enforcement is desperate for a name and vigilantes are desperate to take any predatory behavior and assume as Bridge Guy.

And regarding the latter he was absolutely correct, albeit nearly 5 years later.

Release what story? About an online child *advertiser censored* guy that was talked to back in 2017 and not arrested until 2020? That would be surprising and that would be maybe embarrassing to LE, but there’s nothing that mentions Delphi from the media.
In an attempt to stave off embarrassment on this story LE decides to tie it to Delphi to make people think they’re doing something? I don’t get that. I read the scathing editorial in the Comet and agreed with every word of it, but if LE cared about how they are perceived by the public they would have formulated some ruse long before now.
I truly believe LE has some new information that makes them think looking into this profile will benefit the Delphi case. Maybe it won’t help as much as we all are hoping. Time will tell. If something big doesn’t break in a couple weeks, we’re probably back into the abyss.
Until then, I’m still hopeful.

I always thought it was an odd place for two young girls to want to take a walk without a reason to be there.

Absolutely agree! It was Abby's first time to traverse the rickety High Bridge. I seem to recall when her mother saw the photo that evening, she said (paraphrasing) Abby is going to be in big trouble for walking out on that bridge.

Hence, I think Ms A Williams was freaked out by the very thought that Abby was on the High Bridge that day. Was purpose of the girls to reach the other side? Then, they were tricked by BG, assaulting from the same side they'd walked, clipping at a rapid pace?

Whoever BG was, he was not the person the two girls anticipated, if they expected anyone at all.

The wording is what makes me think this profile is linked to the girls. In the ISP video, he states "while investigating the murders of Abigail Williams and Liberty German..." And gives the info about the profile.

I think they would/should have made a video asking for information about the profile, without mentioning the girls, if it wasn't somehow connected to the case.

I'm hoping that there's a connection and it leads to an arrest finally. But also don't want to get my hopes up either.. I just can't imagine how hard this is for the family every time little tidbits of info come up and don't lead to justice for the girls. So I'm hoping this will be it.

Only time will tell

I also
Wonder about that regarding timing. Chadwell has been behind bars for quite a while now. Could be nothing or could be something big if they are connected. Especially when police issued two sketches. But that said, LE has said they are confident it is one person at the scene.

(thought that Chadwell had one or more relatives in Peru. do not want to post anything about them. ) he could now be saying things to LE IMO. Another thought I had is that KAK had or posted something that was indirectly connected to A&L- a picture, a picture with a pose that resembled them, something indirect but that would link to the crime (speculation) IMO.

Agreed. This could be plenty of nothing. It looks like the favorite to be plenty of nothing. On another site I saw mention that the media got hold of this story and was about to release it. But as courtesy they tipped authorities beforehand.

If true, that means law enforcement had absolutely no intention of releasing anything. Nothing is happening in regard to Delphi. But once they sensed the inevitable backlash if the media put out this story first, on top of the recent critical editorial in the Comet, law enforcement scrambled for an angle to get out in front of this story and make themselves look good. That's why they went on abruptly at 9:30 PM and focused on the Anthony shots profile instead of the actual name. They knew darn well the media would emphasize the actual name and the charges involved. They knew if they didn't go first the public outcry would be disbelief and outrage that this guy wasn't charged immediately in 2017, after conceding so many offenses.

Damn shame for the families. It does heighten interest level in the short term. But if this led nowhere in early 2017 it likely leads nowhere now. It is faulty to assume the girls were catfished. This guy knew he was screwed because a nearby double murder would send waves of focus and assumption toward local creeps like himself. That's why he's watching the case unfold for 10-12 days. Gauging his vulnerability. He's running and returning. He's deleting and reinstalling. He's worried about some accounts but not others. He's not connected to Delphi but law enforcement is desperate for a name and vigilantes are desperate to take any predatory behavior and assume as Bridge Guy.

And regarding the latter he was absolutely correct, albeit nearly 5 years later.

I immediately thought the media was going to release the fact that he had been charged, I think one or more of them probably realised that their had been a SW in Peru in 2017 and the local media would have been aware of his charges back in 2020, he would have had a first appearance in court (even if it was via zoom) so he was known of.

They possibly tied it into story, asked LE for comment and LE had to scramble to get a statement prepared. Poor local journalism as they should have been all over it.

I think the ISP have no pressure to do more or even to appear to do more, the families appear to be ok with how it is being handled, if they aren't they aren't vocal about any dissatisfaction, the local media (except for the Comet article) are not raising the roof and asking questions, so ISP and Tobe and all the other LE feel no sense of urgency or pressure from any direction.

We will see if the 5 year anniversary brings about changes.

This whole Anthony_Shots thing could be nothing directly connected, but still might be helpful to solving Abby & Libby's case in another way if not leading to the killer. More clues or another angle to look into. I wouldn't discount it. These other victims need justice too, even if it doesn't solve Abby & Libby's case.
Amen. They need justice. To get justice, they are going to need to be very brave, and they are going to need support from family and friends, because they are likely going to have to assist LE by telling their stories and sharing their phones and computers. This is going to be hard.
I have a friend who was catfished in her middle age. She’s smart, she’s a contributing member of society, and yet it happened. Mid-life crisis, perhaps, other issues, etc. she certainly did not want to talk to me about it now when I told her I saw a lot in common with her experience in a case I follow. I hope these young women can do it.

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned already. But do you think the whole 'he (BG) did not have blue eyes' thing is related to this whole anthony_shots Instagram? The model who's pictures were stolen seems to have clearly very blue eyes.... maybe some other girl met who they thought was the person in the images but quickly realized he was not the same person.

The wording is what makes me think this profile is linked to the girls. In the ISP video, he states "while investigating the murders of Abigail Williams and Liberty German..." And gives the info about the profile.

I think they would/should have made a video asking for information about the profile, without mentioning the girls, if it wasn't somehow connected to the case.

I'm hoping that there's a connection and it leads to an arrest finally. But also don't want to get my hopes up either.. I just can't imagine how hard this is for the family every time little tidbits of info come up and don't lead to justice for the girls. So I'm hoping this will be it.

Only time will tell
For me every time LE says anything about the murders they have to clarify what was said, or one says one thing and another says another, I think they used the murders to get more traction on the story, he was arrested in 2017, just over a week post the murders, his alibi was close in time for the 13th so easy to check, his house was searched any evidence would have been their then, any vehicles he drove, his appearance at the time of the murders was known to police, so if he was BG he would have been caught in 2017, as he was stupid in his offending as his phones were full of child *advertiser censored*, which would for me mean he wouldn't have been smart enough to conceal the fact he killed the girls

I imagine they checked all his phones to see if they had pinged off any towers near the bridge on 13th or any days surrounding murders, I think he may have been a promising candidate but once they fully investigated him they realised he was not BG, they did polygraph him (I think they are useless) but he may have thought they were able to tell if he lied,

they must have questioned him over the murders, he appears to have confessed to his grooming and child *advertiser censored* offences, so I think in 2017 LE knew he was not BG

Release what story? About an online child *advertiser censored* guy that was talked to back in 2017 and not arrested until 2020? That would be surprising and that would be maybe embarrassing to LE, but there’s nothing that mentions Delphi from the media.
In an attempt to stave off embarrassment on this story LE decides to tie it to Delphi to make people think they’re doing something? I don’t get that. I read the scathing editorial in the Comet and agreed with every word of it, but if LE cared about how they are perceived by the public they would have formulated some ruse long before now.
I truly believe LE has some new information that makes them think looking into this profile will benefit the Delphi case. Maybe it won’t help as much as we all are hoping. Time will tell. If something big doesn’t break in a couple weeks, we’re probably back into the abyss.
Until then, I’m still hopeful.
You took the words right out of my mouth. It's unbelievably naive to think some fat internet dork being caught with child *advertiser censored* is anything other than an every day occurrence.

For me every time LE says anything about the murders they have to clarify what was said, or one says one thing and another says another, I think they used the murders to get more traction on the story, he was arrested in 2017, just over a week post the murders, his alibi was close in time for the 13th so easy to check, his house was searched any evidence would have been their then, any vehicles he drove, his appearance at the time of the murders was known to police, so if he was BG he would have been caught in 2017, as he was stupid in his offending as his phones were full of child *advertiser censored*, which would for me mean he wouldn't have been smart enough to conceal the fact he killed the girls

I just don't see them mentioning the girls to get more attention on that online profile information. I don't think they would mention them without it being connected in some way. I don't know if he's BG or not, but I don't think it's far fetched to say he could be or could at least know something.

Jmo

I think you’re correct that the FBI was checking this guy out before, but LE still had to have some kind of probably cause to get that warrant signed. I would love to know what exactly that was.
Is it possible the probable cause could have been as simple as the Anthony_shots profile “Following” or liking Libby’s posts on Instagram? All MOO and speculation Edit: spelling

So the 2nd person they served a search warrant on after the girls were murdered lived 'at a home on Canal Street' in Peru, IN.

Guess who lives on that street? Yup. KAK.

"The persons name came up during the investigation". At the time, the FBI dismissed him as a suspect for whatever reason. (Not shocking though. There are so many people the FBI has looked into and dismissed that go on to commit horrible crimes ) This news article is dated 02/25/17. So it appears that Abby & Libby's murder investigation was directly related to why the police searched his house back in 2017 to begin with.

FBI searches Peru home, finds no link to Delphi killings

I feel Libby is looking down on us, saying, "I've given you everything you need to solve this case!"

https://fox59.com/news/court-docs-c...TExvzas-sTSLiZH6AFPEW5PqyXAYE4_Pd50J0Ogkya2oY

In this recent news video, a neighbor tells the reporter that LE took a dog from the home of KK.

Interestingly, I recall early in the investigation that both suspects of mine had something in common: according to their social media posts, they both "lost" their dogs, but the dogs suddenly returned home a few days later. I just figured LE was looking for dog dna. Instead of a garbage grab, they did a dog grab...MOO...

I feel Libby is looking down on us, saying, "I've given you everything you need to solve this case!"

Delphi murders: Anthony Shots profile tied to Abby & Libby deaths

In this recent news video, a neighbor tells the reporter that LE took a dog from the home of KK.

Interestingly, I recall early in the investigation that both suspects of mine had something in common: according to their social media posts, they both "lost" their dogs, but the dogs suddenly returned home a few days later. I just figured LE was looking for dog dna. Instead of a garbage grab, they did a dog grab...MOO...
“They took his dog”. OMG. Is there dog hair, dog prints, dog poo or god forbid dog bites associated with the Delphi crime scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam