Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #139

Status
Not open for further replies.
two things

so you are saying.. the families heard the girls talk about a man behind them and the girls talk but eliminated the alleged ( secret date ) that is unsupported by any evidence till now ?
ok ..

the other thing.. is the peru thing a secret ??! I am sure i read that earlier in the case...a search warrant in peru was def mentioned in the press in 2017 just ppl didnt care then

There were other search warrants carried out, as well, which I'm curious about.

Maybe this has already been posted, but...

FBI searches home in relation to killings of 2 teen girls

According to FBI Supervisory Special Agent Bob Ramsey, bureau investigators executed a search warrant at a home on Canal Street.

Ramsey said the search revealed that the residents of the home were “in no way connected” to the deaths of the two teens.

It is interesting to note on Feb 25, 2017 when ISP and the FBI accessed Kline’s data they found an unnamed accessory (that’s my opinion)he shared files with.Perhaps this could have initiated still another search warrant. I believe it is because of investigators unwinding ties to this group of deviants that finally brought results.

From the Affidavit
“Investigators also found a discussion of sharing links with child *advertiser censored* files on Dropbox with another party who is not identified in court documents. investigators also believe Kline used the online handle “emilyann45” on social media platforms.

Several electronic devices were seized during the warrant. Kline did a polygraph test and then was transported back to his residence.
My Opinion Only

Last edited:
two things

so you are saying.. the families heard the girls talk about a man behind them and the girls talk but eliminated the alleged ( secret date ) that is unsupported by any evidence till now ?
ok ..

the other thing.. is the peru thing a secret ??! I am sure i read that earlier in the case...a search warrant in peru was def mentioned in the press in 2017 just ppl didnt care then

here its found

from 2017 march

Investigators have served approximately 70 search warrants and subpoenas, some as far away as Peru in Miami County, and checked on the probation status of dozens of sex offenders, many of whom were cleared as suspects in the murders based on interviews, alibis or polygraph examinations.

Police continue investigation of several ‘people of interest’ a month into Delphi murder investigation | Fox 59

Where is this secret date coming from? But we don’t know if LE is aware of something said by the girls on the tape to provide a lead and therefore didn’t share it with the families.

That the Feb 25/17 Peru search warrant involved a pervert extensively involved in catfishing for which there was cause to possibly connect to the murders of Libby and Abby I don’t think was ever released to the public.

I’m not sure where you’re going with this - is it that LE has no right to request of the public any communication regarding anthony_shots because you think they’ve already burned their bridges???

Last edited:
Some recent observations:
KAK states on his FB about page, under work and education, he was an Armed Guard for National Park Service - of note, this is no longer in his actual timeline which suggests it may have been removed when other employment details were being modified. It is now only visible using the path above and going to his about page.

He gives a state of Colorado for this employment.

Might it be worth adding this travel date of May 31, 2015 to a post it note?

https://twitter.com/switchNswishers/status/605006292629884930?s=20

Kegan Kline
@switchNswishers

·
May 31, 2015
Leaving for Colorado today

What could make it post it note worthy?
Hummel is thought to have been killed sometime between 1 and 3 p.m., June 1, 2015, about three weeks shy of her 30th birthday.
Alicia Hummel: Unsolved murder haunts Clay County Sheriff's Office

Random observations..

he has a lot of different jobs for some one who is only 27 now- I thought that National Park Service jobs were difficult to get, though possibly he was working for a contractor, not the federal agency? I am skeptical about his jobs list, IMO.

(just read Laughing's post on the previous page- let's say "skeptical" is too nice a word, though I do note that several of his jobs say "armed"... do we know if he had any licensed weapons ever?)

Last edited:
There were other search warrants carried out, as well, which I'm curious about.

Maybe this has already been posted, but...

FBI searches home in relation to killings of 2 teen girls

According to FBI Supervisory Special Agent Bob Ramsey, bureau investigators executed a search warrant at a home on Canal Street.

Ramsey said the search revealed that the residents of the home were “in no way connected” to the deaths of the two teens.

That seems to be the search of KAK’s home, it followed the Bicycle road search. The devices would’ve been seized but probably would not have been analyzed on the spot that day.

So his legal name is Kegan Anthony Kline, and his Instagram account is Anthony_Shots. Shot is another word for a picture or photo or a segment of film. Did he use that name on Instagram for a specific reason? Was he advertising? Maybe "Anthony's Shots"? He had quite the collection of CP. Anyone know if it was just photos, or videos too? Just thinking out loud here. MOO.

Just my thoughts, but I think maybe there was just a blanket agreement to try and meet up that day. Since the girls couldn’t drive themselves they couldn’t totally commit to being there at a specific time or there at all.
I think BG said he would be there from say noon to 3:00pm and he hoped they could join him. The girls were trying to arrange a ride and finally succeeded.
BG recognized the girls and followed them. Libby and Abby did not recognize him since they were expecting the cute boy model, which is why they were unnerved seeing this “creepy” guy coming toward them and filmed him.
Just my thoughts on it.
This makes so much sense to me. I don’t think Libby’s recording includes them being confused as to why they see this older man vs the young model- if that was on the recording, police wouldn’t have dismissed the catfishing theory early on. I think it’s more likely that he lured them there via catfishing but when they saw him on the bridge they didn’t connect that this was the person they had been speaking to. MOO

I enjoy reading your posts. Wouldn't it be great to know in which areas LE has changed their direction? It is hard to look back at things LE has said in the past and fit it to present day without knowing the whole picture. I wonder what LE currently thinks in regards to the relevance of the two sketches.

some one with more patience than I have should re-listen to the New Direction presser and figure out the relevance of the religious theme and all that other stuff, IMO

So, if I'm putting the pieces together accurately, L and A are found Feb. 14, 2017, and between then and the Feb. 25th, 2017 search warrant, KAK does a factory reset on his Samsung Galaxy 5 phone, thinks he's "*advertiser censored**ed" and packs an extra bag to take to Vegas, then goes to Vegas with Dad, all the while texting from his Galaxy 5 phone about meeting people in Vegas and prostitution. They come back from Vegas around the 25th, when he's sorry he didn't take off like he planned because LE are knocking at his door. He admits to child *advertiser censored* actions and turns over all but his iPhone 5, which he wipes clean before turning it over, as well, two days later. All of this behavior indicates, to me, that KAK must have had something to connect him to L and A in a big way.

It's suspicious to me, firstly, that he had two active phones. My thought is that the Galaxy, since the reset, was his regular phone. There was *advertiser censored* embedded onto it, and talk of Vegas prostitution, but no mention of child *advertiser censored* outright, unless it was in the redacted search words. It also did not require a password or PIN to get in.

Then there's the iPhone 5. It did require a PIN. I believe this was the phone he used for his nefarious online activities. Not only does he somehow avoid turning it over with all the others on the 25th, but he starts uninstalling and deleting everything he can between the 25th and 27th. He reinstalls SC one day and then uninstalls it again. I very much question if this was exactly when he was communicating with other people, maybe even BG, about what was going down and instructing them to wipe their devices, too.

I'm sorry if this is all repeat. I just want to make sure I've got the timeline of KAK's activities correct.

I am of the opinion that the iPhone 5 was not in KAKs possession at the time the search warrant was executed. Police would have frisked anyone in the home as well as searching the home, I doubt they just missed something as important as an active phone. I agree that the Galaxy was probably his “regular” phone. I think he had to get the iPhone from wherever it was and remove whatever was on there - something much more damning than CSAM - before he could hand it over. Just moo.

he has a lot of different jobs for some one who is only 27 now- I thought that National Park Service jobs were difficult to get, though possibly he was working for a contractor, not the federal agency? I am skeptical about his jobs list, IMO.

(just read Laughing's post on the previous page- let's say "skeptical" is too nice a word, though I do note that several of his jobs say "armed"... do we know if he had any licensed weapons ever?)
Just wanted to mention; in indiana open carry is legal and has been for years. You don’t need a permit of any kind to buy any kind of firearm. There’s really mostly hunting permits and concealed carry permits that apply to firearms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member