Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #139

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we should not assume we know all the possible players because clearly we don’t. I’d go so far as to say we know nothing - up until now, we didn’t know catfishing may’ve been involved. For that matter, until the media told us of JBC or KAK, their names were unknown as well.

Iirc JBC was a possible connection because he might’ve been homeless, he enjoyed the outdoors and camping and had a thing for bridges. The persona that’s been customized for him makes him more of a one man show as opposed to a connection to online predators engaged in pedophia. We know nothing of KAK and people his age who he might associate with.

Who knows what tomorrow might bring but my hope is pieces are coming together to bring the families justice, finally. JMO
If you know of a more likely candidate than Chadwell at this point I'd love to hear your rationale.

I don’t think KK, TK or JBC are BG. I can’t watch the bridge video and see a kid, to me BG is an older man.

If KK was BG then they would have just kept him in jail in 2017 when they first arrested him, they wouldn’t have set him free for 3 years after murdering 2 girls.

I am not one who can pigeon hole every POI into BG, if it doesn’t fit, it doesn’t fit. So I still think KKs account and possibly phone were used to lure the girls and then kill them, I’m just without a suspect.

If you know of a more likely candidate than Chadwell at this point I'd love to hear your rationale.

I don’t see this as a pick A or pick B, similar to the staging of a murder mystery. But I do believe if there’s others involved, they won’t have been posting actual, true photos of themselves all over SM for the world to see. That’s one huge difference I note between the online presence of KAK and JBC.

Last edited:
I don’t think KK, TK or JBC are BG. I can’t watch the bridge video and see a kid, to me BG is an older man.

If KK was BG then they would have just kept him in jail in 2017 when they first arrested him, they wouldn’t have set him free for 3 years after murdering 2 girls.

I am not one who can pigeon hole every POI into BG, if it doesn’t fit, it doesn’t fit. So I still think KKs account and possibly phone were used to lure the girls and then kill them, I’m just without a suspect.

From reading the affidavit, it appears it took a significant amount of time to break into his devices so then it became obvious what was contained within.

What was he arrested for in 2017? That was the same year the search warrant was executed and his numerous devices were collected however we don’t know what prompted that, other than obviously there was some early connection that LE were aware of.

ETA - from the affidavit, its appears a company named “Cellebrite” collected the evidence from the locked devices, some of which had been deleted.

On February 27, 2017 Kegan contacted ISP Cyber Crimes Unit and told them he located his Apple iPhone 5c that wasn’t taken during the warrant. On March 2, 201 7 the unit obtained the iPhone Sc from the ISP Peru Post.

On April 24, 2020, Iwas assigned lead investigator for this case.

On Friday, June 12, 2020 I received the digital forensic examination from ISP Sergeant Chris Cecil. I reviewed the information and below is a summary of the forensic examination.

On Thursday, June 18, 2020 multiple law enforcement officials met With the Miami County Prosecutor to discuss this investigation.
https://www.wishtv.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/Kegan-Anthony-Kline-PC.pdf

Last edited:
Doesn't JBC's Facebook show him at some guitar stuff with someone...what if they all know each other.? I don't know but...these guys buddy up ..they share their stuff..their interests..maybe even profiles..I cannot unsee JBC as BG..so somehow in my mind there is some kind of connection..it doesn't exclude other possible murders by JBC either, because he is a killer..he wants to kill and will kill. mOO

Like a lot of y’all I think KAK’s deleting of information on his iPhone is a big part of this whole thing. I think there was information linking him to Libby and Abby and KAK took advantage of that lapse by LE to delete info linking him to the murders.
Why else would he need to do that? He had just confessed to child *advertiser censored* activities. He had just turned over multiple devices with evidence proving he was guilty. If his iPhone only contained more of that kinda stuff why would he care if LE saw it?
I’m a bit shocked that LE after the info they found out about at his house and from him that day just took his word that the iPhone wasn’t available, dropped him off back home and waved goodbye. Seems to me he should have been locked up and LE should have retrieved that phone.

https://twitter.com/HLNTV/status/1468591309866872842?s=20

HLN
@HLNTV

·
7m

#Delphi Murders update - "Down the Hill" podcast host & HLN Producer
@NewsyBarbara
reports: A mysterious social media profile is fueling "a great deal of momentum in this case, more momentum than I've seen in a long time." https://cnn.it/3lMiYuB #AbbyAndLibby #LibbyAndAbby

——
Two points that give hope:
-her understanding is the phones have been ringing
-she suspects more information to come about in the coming weeks
Now it makes more sense of the profile losing followers.

Like a lot of y’all I think KAK’s deleting of information on his iPhone is a big part of this whole thing. I think there was information linking him to Libby and Abby and KAK took advantage of that lapse by LE to delete info linking him to the murders.
Why else would he need to do that? He had just confessed to child *advertiser censored* activities. He had just turned over multiple devices with evidence proving he was guilty. If his iPhone only contained more of that kinda stuff why would he care if LE saw it?
I’m a bit shocked that LE after the info they found out about at his house and from him that day just took his word that the iPhone wasn’t available, dropped him off back home and waved goodbye. Seems to me he should have been locked up and LE should have retrieved that phone.

I am thinking maybe someone else had the phone during the search, as soon as they let him go he went, deleted stuff then called the police. KK had an alibi, he was in Vegas with someone. So the connection to the girls was only through the one device and it was KKs. JMO

I am thinking maybe someone else had the phone during the search, as soon as they let him go he went, deleted stuff then called the police. KK had an alibi, he was in Vegas with someone. So the connection to the girls was only through the one device and it was KKs. JMO

My #1 question would be why did LE think there might’ve been a link at that time?

FBI searches Peru home, finds no link to Delphi killings

And what of KAKs other online victims whom he’d catfished? Surely somebody reported him and hadn’t erased those online communications with @Anthony_shots, so why would it take from 2016/2017 to 2020 for him to be charged?

So it this why LE seemed confident “somebody knows something”? Because they’re now about to crack open a pedophilic circle, one of which is also the Delphi murderer?

Last edited:
These pieces of excrement are everywhere, it seems. Who would have thought there would be so many in Southern Indiana alone?

KAK reset his phone 9 whole days after the murders. Unfortunately, I think it's a coincidence, or he didn't know he was peripherally connected until then. As a pedo , he probably covers his tracks regularly. Who knows how many resets, wipes, and burners he's done over the years.

Man behind 'anthony_shots' account charged for child *advertiser censored*; docs don't tie him to Delphi case
Timeline of events

IMO, there is no way Kline is BG. The posted article provides his photo, and he is a big heavy guy, looks to be approaching 300 lbs, IMO--BG in Libby's video was a smaller, lighter guy. ...
Quick weight gain and changes in body shape aren't that uncommon in some medical conditions. Oral steroids for inflammatory conditions can turn a paperclip into a marshmallow:
Prednisone : Johns Hopkins Vasculitis Center

I don’t think KAK is the killer and I don’t think KAK knows the killer or knows who he is.
I think all his contact with the killer and others in his group was online and through screen names etc only.
My scenario is that KAK catfished and occasionally set up meetings with young girls and sometimes let his online pervert friends be the ones to go meet the girls. (In fact I’m not sure KAK ever met anyone in person). He sent somebody out to the Monon High Bridge and trails to meet up with Libby and Abby. I don’t think he knew the guy’s intent but when he heard about the murders he knew he was in a ton of trouble. Why he didn’t delete stuff then is a good question.

Quick weight gain and changes in body shape aren't that uncommon in some medical conditions. Oral steroids for inflammatory conditions can turn a paperclip into a marshmallow:
Prednisone : Johns Hopkins Vasculitis Center
Had wondered early on if BG had lost weight or was wearing someone else's pants because of the way they bunched at the bottom.
Adult pants look shorter not because you got taller, or they were shrunk in the laundry, lol, nope, somebody gained weight!
Not sure how a meathead would squeeze into that hat though..
imo, speculation.

www.jconline.com

That's the thing though, if he did know who the killer is, then he'd have every reason in the world to cooperate.

I don't know what the sentencing guidelines are for those charges, but we've got to be talking potential decades in prison.

If he knew, he would have spilled by now to save himself.

Probably. If KAK were the main suspect, he’d be arrested much sooner. I was thinking about it, that maybe KAK was not apprehended because ISP hoped that the other guy would get in touch with him. (Maybe these two never ever saw one another, just cavorted in the same online circles?)

But it never happened because: 1) the BG is a very good hacker - the version of a truck driver being BG suddenly became less appealing, not that truck drivers can’t be amateur programmers, and 2) he has darn good intuition, probably guided by fear; 3) he, indeed, is of a different body built.

I suspect that the early caricature sent to a journalist, remember, where he is walking by the fire? - was a hit.

I agree as well, IMO KAK isn't BG. Maybe he's a friend or an accomplice? ... Of course, though, there's only one BG.

I am not disagreeing, Orchid, but to offer a slightly different take on this: It appears that we don't (yet!) know much about KAK. From his social media posts it appears that he's (IMO!) a bit maladjusted and may (IMO!) be eager for social admiration (casual remarks about lush living in Las Vegas, champagne bottles and rooftop cafes in photos, pseudo-rapper language, etc., from the FB link). And he may be eager to hold authority (two job descriptions saying "armed security guard") I really don't think we have any good reason to rule him out as BG just yet.

I'm not saying he IS BG, not at all, but I don't think we can assume he couldn't be BG, either. The FB pages I scanned looked like they belonged to a bit of a sad character, eager to be admired, maybe not many friends, but from his (reported) confession on the CSAM, we can be sure he's dangerous to underage girls. Just MHO but let's not rule him out yet, says I.

Had wondered early on if BG had lost weight or was wearing someone else's pants because of the way they bunched at the bottom.
Adult pants look shorter not because you got taller, or they were shrunk in the laundry, lol, nope, somebody gained weight!
Not sure how a meathead would squeeze into that hat though..
imo, speculation.

www.jconline.com

To me the bunched jeans are highly likely to be simply a result of the most common length of mens pants being 32”, and on a man around 5’8 that’s just how pants that length typically look.

The pants to me actually point slightly away from KAK as BG because for most men who are 6 feet even, a 32 length is probably about right.

Obviously I don’t know the actual length of the pants BG is wearing, I’m just talking in terms of what’s most common.

maybe someone already in jail is talking and all his little friends are going to go down and every bit of perversion surrounding the person who is talking is going down with him..and every single misdeed that came from this fake identity will be fully prosecuted. they can do line ups and see if these girls can pick out persons they met with etc...mOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member