Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #139

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there's more to it than just contacting the girls online... Read the press release closely:

"While investigating the murders of Abigail Williams and Liberty German, detectives with the Carroll County Sheriff’s Office and the Indiana State Police have uncovered an online profile named anthony_shots."
Source: Detectives with the Delphi Investigation Seek Information

Okay, to me, this means that back in 2017 when they first interacted with KK and his "anthony_shots" profile, they did not have any evidence FROM KK's devices regarding interactions between Abby and/or Libby because he probably had been using that iPhone 5c that he hid from the police and then proceeded to delete all evidence implicating him from that device before turning it in...

To me, the above ISP statement screams that the Carroll County detectives and ISP have found new evidence on the one (or both) of the GIRLS' devices (phones, maybe a tablet, or even a computer) pointing to that anthony_shots profile that they had not uncovered previously. Wasn't one of the girl's phones factory reset? Perhaps with newer technology, they were able to recover that data either from the phone directly, or perhaps the detectives were able to subpoena the data from one or more app companies, or the app companies were able to uncover some data on their servers and provided that to the detectives?

The statement "while investigating the murders," really means that there was new evidence found tying Abby and Libby to that anthony_shots profile. I believe it came from one of Abby or Libby's devices and it really wouldn't surprise me if there was talk of a meet-up on February 13, 2017...

<modsnip -no link for statement of fact>

Whether or not KK was the only one with access to the phone and/or account is another story and seeming more like others were involved since KK seems unlikely to be BG.

Last edited by a moderator:
The timing from the probable cause affidavit is interesting:

The search warrant was executed on Feb 25th 2017, but:

- the Samsung S5 was factory reset two days earlier
- KAK packed an extra bag at least two days earlier and was thinking about leaving as he was ******

IMHO - something had happened previously to make him think about leaving

https://www.wishtv.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/Kegan-Anthony-Kline-PC.pdf
Hmmm, yeah I was just thinking somewhat along these lines.

My question was, "how did/what led LE to KK?" Don't they need evidence, or probable cause, or something to get a warrant? And then they supposedly didn't find anything to connect him to libby and abby?

I often hear people say that LE will look into local sex offenders. Did they randomly question him and his answers were suspicious enough to warrant a warrant? Wait, he wasn't an RSO, was he? So again, what led LE to him in the first place? Did someone report him to the tip line? Is that enough to get a warrant?

I think there's more to it than just contacting the girls online... Read the press release closely:

"While investigating the murders of Abigail Williams and Liberty German, detectives with the Carroll County Sheriff’s Office and the Indiana State Police have uncovered an online profile named anthony_shots."
Source: Detectives with the Delphi Investigation Seek Information

Okay, to me, this means that back in 2017 when they first interacted with KK and his "anthony_shots" profile, they did not have any evidence FROM KK's devices regarding interactions between Abby and/or Libby because he probably had been using that iPhone 5c that he hid from the police and then proceeded to delete all evidence implicating him from that device before turning it in...

To me, the above ISP statement screams that the Carroll County detectives and ISP have found new evidence on the one (or both) of the GIRLS' devices (phones, maybe a tablet, or even a computer) pointing to that anthony_shots profile that they had not uncovered previously. Wasn't one of the girl's phones factory reset? Perhaps with newer technology, they were able to recover that data either from the phone directly, or perhaps the detectives were able to subpoena the data from one or more app companies, or the app companies were able to uncover some data on their servers and provided that to the detectives?

The statement "while investigating the murders," really means that there was new evidence found tying Abby and Libby to that anthony_shots profile. I believe it came from one of Abby or Libby's devices and it really wouldn't surprise me if there was talk of a meet-up on February 13, 2017...

except we heard numerous times that it was a spontaneous trip ? you think family is making it up

So even if libby reset her phone a week, or so, prior to the murders, wouldn't there have had to have been some kind of communication to set up a meeting?

Maybe by Snapchat where messages disappear? Or maybe it wasn't planned and he just happened to see her bridge picture and was nearby or alerted an "online" friend.

Hmmm, yeah I was just thinking somewhat along these lines.

My question was, "how did/what led LE to KK?" Don't they need evidence, or probable cause, or something to get a warrant? And then they supposedly didn't find anything to connect him to libby and abby?

I often hear people say that LE will look into local sex offenders. Did they randomly question him and his answers were suspicious enough to warrant a warrant? Wait, he wasn't an RSO, was he? So again, what led LE to him in the first place? Did someone report him to the tip line? Is that enough to get a warrant?
I could very well be misinterpreting the affidavit, but I get the sense that maybe KAK was already on the FBI's radar for contacting juveniles, even before the murders. So the FBI gave this information to the ISP. IDK...

I can't quite forget how LE said the two girls had recorded themselves on the trail that day doing girl talk stuff, and their reactions at the end of the bridge. I just don't think any of it sounds like two girls planning a meet-up. Otherwise, that might be a very obvious topic of conversation, I would imagine. But that's jmo.

It was stated that KAK would try to get young girls' addresses. If he was in contact with either Delphi girl, my concern with KAK is that maybe BG (if BG isn't KAK) got AW's or LG's address through KAK and maybe there was an unknown stalking situation going on. Maybe they were followed to the trails that day, rather than a meet-up. Jmo.

Last edited:
except we heard numerous times that it was a spontaneous trip ? you think family is making it up

I'm not sure how much in advance they knew they'd be out of school that day. I could be wrong but I believe they were out because they had a "free" day they didn't use earlier in the school year as a snow cancelation day.

Interesting post July 7th 2018

And it's crazy how last year was sellin' coke out my garage
Now I'm in a good position for this life, can't sabotage
I ain't foldin' under pressure, I ain't switchin' for no hoe
I ain't talkin' to no cop and I ain't tellin' on my bros
Those are rap lyrics.

Parents often don’t know what teenagers are up to and the girls may have been afraid that if either was going to meet a boy someone would tell them they couldn’t. IMO
but if I am not wrong its the sister who decided to take them right and then ! it wasn't their choice if i am not wrong..
besides what we saw from their actions speak nothing about a secret meetup.. lets try to make sense here, they instantly started posting about the trails and that did not seem like waiting for some secret date in the woods.. especially recording a suspicious male in the process.. it doesn't add up to me

The stats on the Anthony_shots insta account in question continues to change. I feel this suggests that either:
-individuals that communicated with the account have heard the news and are hopefully lighting up the tip line and removing their profiles
-if it was to “see roaches scramble” as another poster suggested, scrambling may be occurring

Today: 60 followers 325 following
When the screenshot was taken for this heavy article: 77 followers 343 following
Anthony_Shots: Instagram Page Probed in Indiana’s Delphi Murders

Interesting post July 7th 2018

And it's crazy how last year was sellin' coke out my garage
Now I'm in a good position for this life, can't sabotage
I ain't foldin' under pressure, I ain't switchin' for no hoe
I ain't talkin' to no cop and I ain't tellin' on my bros

It's a rap song that came out around that time, "Welcome to the Rodeo." If I'm not mistaken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redeworker