Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #140

Status
Not open for further replies.
this creep stalked and tried to get in contact with one of the girls..they fish him out instantly after murders..they figure some years ahead..he is a dangerous peado...they come out to excuse themselves over it
isnt that it

Yes he does but we already know none of these charges are related to this Delpi case.

12/13/2021
Motion Filed
Motion to Lift Pretrial Conference and Schedule for Pretrial Conference, Final Pretrial Conference and Jury Trial
Filed By:
Kline, Kegan A.
File Stamp:
12/13/2021

12/16/2021
Pretrial Conference
Session:
12/16/2021 8:15 AM, Judicial Officer: Spahr, Timothy P.
Will be interesting if, at the 12/13/hearing, the prosecution agrees to a delay in scheduling due to the accused cooperating with a different investigation.

Since that is today, we should know soon. Maybe we do and I missed it.

Same goes for the 12/16 conference.

100000% this! Did they just forget or something? Think his disgusting behavior was "not THAT bad?" Ugh...i am so disgusted by all of this. Are they still acting like he has nothing to do with Delphi but still used the delphi tip line because i dont know.....they dont have any other numbers to use?

Honestly, LE better never come out criticizing the public again. They ask for the public's help and then we end up here... I wish the families would push for new investigators (if that is possible?)

If I was the family I'd start a fundraiser account and ask for donations to HIRE P.I., retired FBI agents, and experts ASAP.

I just read this an hour ago. It's taking me this long to process what I was reading. This investigation is something else entirely.
ISP investigating Kegan Kline in connection with Delphi case | wthr.com

When I reread this, I get that image from one of comedian Ron White's routines. The killer, naked, sitting in a beanbag chair, eating Cheeto's and says, "For a moment there I thought they were talking about me."

It’s almost as if since he wouldn’t admit to the Delphi murders, then all of his other online pedophilic criminal activity became insignificant. Those poor victims, a long time for them to be waiting for him to go to trial.

Are local LE leneinent on CP posession? Seems like it was no big deal to them. "oh, well you're free to go!"

You can bet LE traced and followed Kline after the 2017 search warrant was executed. (For example, LE could put a gps tracker on a suspect vehicle, believing the suspect may return to the scene of the crime.) Kline was more valuable to the investigation out of jail, than in jail. MOO.
LE is not going to tell us what they've been doing. But you can bet they've been busy.
Here's a thought...say LE has all the info from Kline's social media, and already knows who was targeted/contacted. Maybe they are asking people to come forward to see who doesn't. Keeping the pressure on. I believe they have a suspect. MOO.

LE often receives information that a lay person would be convinced should lead to immediate arrest yet does not.

Obvious information given to LE that one would think should result in arrest, well, at times, it simply is not prudent from an overall wide spectrum vision.

There just may be bigger fish to fry than the average person sees.

One theory that I have regarding the killer being alerted to the girls presence on the bridge that day:

KAK listed (at some point) that he was the owner of Kline Photography. It could be that under the guise of Anthony Shots, he told one of them that one of his favorite spots to take photos was the Monon High Bridge and that he planned to be there at some point that day.

We all know that it has been said that the girls had no plans to go to the bridge that day, that they had planned a Mall trip that was apparently pushed back to late afternoon or early evening. They were bored with the hours that lay in between.

Maybe one of the girls recalled the fact that the Shots profile told them he would likely be there and they thought "Maybe we will actually see him out there and get the chance to meet him."

Whoever it was that killed the girls that day COULD have offered this scenario to several different girls HOPING that they would "bite" and show up. I remember one individual stating that they saw who they thought BG was and said hello, but that he just glared at her. It made her feel creeped out. I do believe she was with a group of others, and that could be what saved her. (all just speculation).

Anyhow- if he was there- and this is what occurred- that photo of Abby on the bridge that uploaded to Snap Chat is all he would have needed to understand EXACTLY where they were. It fell into place, just as he had hoped.

This all just my opinion and speculation , and one of several things that I believe could have happened.

MOO JMO AMOO
BBM
I think you are exactly right.

In the UK we have a body called the Independent Office for Police Conduct, which as the name suggests is an independant body that reviews complaints against UK Police forces. Is there anything similar in the US where someone independant to the Police force could review what the heck they've done?

I want to find the article that mentioned LE set up a satellite at the scene in order to transmit to Homeland Security and the FBI in DC and Virginia. That's amazing to me.

At least he’ll be locked up for 20 years for his other charges.
Who are you talking about? Because BG hasn’t been arrested as far as we know and I personally don’t think KK or JBC are BG.

And while i hope KK is locked up for a long time, in my local area a man was just sentenced yesterday to 6 months in jail for child *advertiser censored*. So it seems like no one cares, which is beyond infuriating.

Who are you talking about? Because BG hasn’t been arrested as far as we know and I personally don’t think KK or JBC are BG.

And while i hope KK is locked up for a long time, in my local area a man was just sentenced yesterday to 6 months in jail for child *advertiser censored*. So it seems like no one cares, which is beyond infuriating.

you obviously knew I was referring to KK

Are local LE leneinent on CP posession? Seems like it was no big deal to them. "oh, well you're free to go!"
There was the infamous Jared Fogle child *advertiser censored* bust back in 2015. Jared lived not far from my house and I remember how shocked we all were when the FBI agents descended on his home.

He is currently serving a 15 year sentence.

There has to be a connection between KAK and BG because why in the world would LE ask for information only 4 months after imposing a media blackout on information regarding potential suspects.

The question now is whether LE can pull it together 5 yrs later. It seems they have enough to suspect, but not to convict, and therefore need real people to come forward as I imagine what can be done online has been done. Sadly after all this time memories have faded, the case is far less in the media, tracks have been covered, physical appearances changed.

Was it new technology that brought this forward or while preparing for KAK's prertrial did someone connect the dots that have been there the whole time?

I wonder if they have images that have been traded, edited, manipulated, "de-identified" and it is still a jump from images
to connecting to an actual murder, IMO. I for sure do not understand all the details of this case and would not have expected the catfish web site. As someone else mentioned above, I do not understand the confession by KAK - was he hiding something worse?- and I do not, BTW, understand how he has been supporting himself since I do not believe his Wiki job history, Kegan kline IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong