Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #140

Status
Not open for further replies.
The picture with his dad is not IMO "morbidly obese" or even close. I'd guess a BMI of no more than 30, tops, and I'd guess 5'9" to 5'10" and 180-190 pounds based on the body size of the earlier photos, the Hoover Dam one in particular. (Thanks for ID'ing the location, Historynut!) I'm retired now but a lot of my 30 years at work involved getting vitals of human research subjects prior to doing pulmonary function testing on them and I feel fairly confident of my estimate.
There's no chance that he is that light in any of those pictures. I was recently 200 lbs. (till I lost some weight), and even at my heaviest I would have looked like a twig next to KAK.

Take a look at his forearms in that middle picture. They look like Honeybaked hams.

My keyboard is sticking. Looking closer I am now going to guess it might be due to a kitty. Poor keyboard is probably clogged with Simba’s fur.:rolleyes:
‘I will repost after I can find a keyboard to swap.

Last edited:
The following Court Docket (Miami County) has the date of 2016 in the first charge.

(It looks as if it refers to the communication which
occurred in 2016 and is listed in the Affidavit for Search Warrant dated Feb 25, 2017.)

Kegan A. Kline

Indiana Supreme Court public access case search - MyCase

05/17/2016

35-42-4-4(b)(4)(B)/F5: Child Exploitation with intent to arouse or satisfy the sexual desires of any

Statute 35-42-4-4(b)(4)(B)
Degree F5
Five days set aside for May trial. (Last entry)

Sometimes I wonder - could cutting a throat be a signature in itself? The manner, the type of the weapon used?

(In "the last case of Hercules Poirot", Poirot kills the sleeping murderer, leaving a symmetrical hole in his forehead. Later, in a letter, he admits that the perfect symmetry was an indicator. I wonder if today it would be considered "a signature").

But all of this if we think, a SK. If the Delphi case was a targeted murder, perhaps even the signatures could be faked. I am 40/60 on the cause. Lack of DNA implies, "targeted and having a lot of knowledge about crime".
Just cutting the throat...maybe not. But I think back to the first of the Colonial Parkway Murders. Thomas and Dowski were both strangled first, then the killer cut their throats. I wonder if something like that would be a signature.

There's no chance that he is that light in any of those pictures. I was recently 200 lbs. (till I lost some weight), and even at my heaviest I would have looked like a twig next to KAK.

Take a look at his forearms in that middle picture. They look like Honeybaked hams.

yes, his forearms did look like hams in that pic, but BG was wearing a jacket so we don’t know how big BG’s arms are or whatever girth that was covered.

This is such a great read again. At one point Attorney Ives says..."And it’s probably not what you would imagine, or what people think that I’m talking about, it’s probably not. And so because of unique circumstances, which all unique circumstances of a crime are a sort-of ‘signature’, you think “Well, this unusual fact might lead to somebody, or that unusual fact might lead to somebody”. I wish I could tell you, but again that’s up to the State Police. There was nothing that seemed similarly identical that you think ‘well this is modus operandi’. I don’t know if you’re familiar with the term modus operandi, where sometimes criminals will use a…commit a crime in such a way where it’s so distinct that it acts as a sort of signature for them".
This statement leads me to think they were killed in different ways and or could have been killed by 2 people. In light of the recent discussion here It makes me wonder if there were 2 killers. JMHO
bbm last sentence
One may be KAK, but who is the one with the long chin, without a beard, a bit curly reddish-brown hair, looking younger than his age?

ETA: Btw, we soon will have "a ring" together by ourselves, with the many male suspects from the Delphi murder "gallery", beginning with DN. ;)

Last edited:

100% agree.

I think that it gets fuzzy with signature vs what is needed to get the job done.

Example: strangulation can be a signature, but it could be because the other weapon became unavailable OR it could signify unplanned or rage

I owe everyone an apology. I read Cody Patti and typed Cody German.Between my eyes and Simba’s cat fur in my keyboard …I think I need a long Christmas rest:rolleyes:

I have read so many articles that explain the family’s relationship and I still am mixed up. So it isn’t just me. ‘oh yes it is,it’s your fault’

In my post #965 I refer to Cody Patti as Kelsie and Libby’s biological brother WRONG Cody Patty/Kelsie & Libby's Uncle by adoption

I have asked Tiff23fr if she could correct my following post to indicate Cody’s relationship to Kelsi and Libby.
Kelsi and Libby’s brother is Cody. I am sorry for the typo. I even had my glasses on.:(

This information is from a Grey Hughes program featuring Kelsi German the format is a listeners call in and ask questions.I am sure I know which video but I need to get the time stamp.

In one a caller asks if on Feb 13,2017 if outdoor noises would have interfered with searchers hearing . Kelsi said Cody(Kelsi and Libby’s biological brother)walked out on the bridge calling out to Libby and Abby. They went different directions and yelled back and forth and had no difficulty hearing.(paraphrasing)

MOO

‘I am giving myself a timeout.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads