Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #146

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO the release of the Search Warrant really was not intended to make RL a suspect in the court of Public opinion.

The release of this document was to allow other pieces of information to become available to the public.

Some of these things include:

*LE was interested in finding animal hair samples.*
I find that to be interesting. This is telling us that animal hair samples were found at the scene - thus informing us that the perpetrator likely had a pet or raised livestock.

*They were looking for electronic devices used to produce cellular signals .*
WHAAAATTT???? This may just back up the theory that a burner phone was used ( helps with the catfishing, stalker theories) and that this crime was memorialized in some sick fashion.
This murderer- likely has an interest and gets sexual arousal from photos/ and or video of a murder, IMO. Hmmm...who does this sound like? Sure reminds me of someone that LE interrogated 2 years back.

*There are many different "storage " devices that the FBI hoped to recover..including , but not only- computers, tape drives, commercial software and hardware, scanners, graphic formats , undeveloped film, etc, etc.*
THIS IMO, sounds like dark web , drop box exchanges and CSAM connections. This individual likely not only gets off on this - but sells it so that other psychos can get off on it too.

*They are looking for writings and correspondence containing information about the crime scene*
They strongly believe or KNOW that someone has told others about what they have done. (Sounds like something DC stated in 2019, doesn't it?)

*It appears as though the murderer took a piece of one of the girls clothing OR some other trophy*
Kind of sounds like serial killer stuff, IMO.

*There seems to be 2 different weapons used in the crime. A gun- and an unknown weapon that we are all speculating is a knife. This seems to be corroborated by the fact that the judge is giving permission to the agent to search for and seize any "cutting instruments."*
This is self explanatory.

*The victims were moved and staged*
This is another bit of information that alludes to the killer being gratified sexually by the poses he left the kids in....or , less likely, that he staged this to look like a different crime (perhaps murder suicide- which, I have a hard time believing)

* There were copious amounts of blood at the Crime scene indicating the killer would have been covered in blood*
This is the worst bit to discuss , for me personally...but sadly, also it is likely one of the most useful pieces of information. This person was doused with his victims DNA making all of us wonder what became of those clothes? Did anyone encounter someone that had bloody laundry , some blood spatter on their shoes, etc? I don't know- but IMO this bit would help nail someone in quick time.

I am probably forgetting some things- but my point in this long winded post is that the information being brought forth was NOT intended to paint RL as a killer. It was to give us information about what really was at the crime scene and what it is that LE has been looking for.

Please remember, in order for the FBI to get this warrant - they had to be compelling in their argument that RL could potentially be a good POI. They had to "sell it" to the judge for lack of a better term. They really needed to get into his property and be CERTAIN that none of these things were there that could incriminate this man. IMO that is what they did, its what they found- nothing, nothing to incriminate him whatsoever.

JMO MOO

EBM for grammar

Okay...to add to some "different lines of thinking" ...here are some items that are considered to be "cutting instruments":

Scissors
Surgical Blades
Scalpels
Axes
Lawn mower Blades
Razors
Saws
averruncator
Tile Cutter
Glass Cutter
Hay Knife
Head Spade
Vinyl cutter

I am not trying to be morbid- The reason I even bring these up is because they would point to a more specific type of individual that would have access to these types of blades or , as mentioned in the affidavit, "cutting instruments".

I hate to even mull over the more obvious ones.. but..I would imagine the more "rare" ones could be key in identifying this person.

JMO

State police say more audio from Libby German's cell phone was played for the victims' families, including a mention of a man they noticed behind them.

Police say the girls mostly talk about "stuff girls talk about" in the recording, but they also mention the man.

But didn't Anna (Abby's mother) state that Abby said "there's no place to go" or "the path ends here" something like that. She was on HLN IIRC and said that was on the video also.
I am sure that LE is not going to tell everything that was on the video/audio IMO
They've always said there was more of the girls talking on the video/audio, but just no more of the killer talking. You're right, LE could be holding something back, and asking the family to do so, as well. We're seeing lately that not everything is as it seems with this case.

But if it's true that "DTH" is near the end of that 43 seconds, I guess I wouldn't be surprised. He approached them and for some reason, the audio stopped. My guess is there was speaking between the killer and the girls after the audio stopped.

IMO the release of the Search Warrant really was not intended to make RL a suspect in the court of Public opinion.

The release of this document was to allow other pieces of information to become available to the public.

Some of these things include:

*LE was interested in finding animal hair samples.*
I find that to be interesting. This is telling us that animal hair samples were found at the scene - thus informing us that the perpetrator likely had a pet or raised livestock.

*They were looking for electronic devices used to produce cellular signals .*
WHAAAATTT???? This may just back up the theory that a burner phone was used ( helps with the catfishing, stalker theories) and that this crime was memorialized in some sick fashion.
This murderer- likely has an interest and gets sexual arousal from photos/ and or video of a murder, IMO. Hmmm...who does this sound like? Sure reminds me of someone that LE interrogated 2 years back.

*There are many different "storage " devices that the FBI hoped to recover..including , but not only- computers, tape drives, commercial software and hardware, scanners, graphic formats , undeveloped film, etc, etc.*
THIS IMO, sounds like dark web , drop box exchanges and CSAM connections. This individual likely not only gets off on this - but sells it so that other psychos can get off on it too.

*They are looking for writings and correspondence containing information about the crime scene*
They strongly believe or KNOW that someone has told others about what they have done. (Sounds like something DC stated in 2019, doesn't it?)

*It appears as though the murderer took a piece of one of the girls clothing OR some other trophy*
Kind of sounds like serial killer stuff, IMO.

*There seems to be 2 different weapons used in the crime. A gun- and an unknown weapon that we are all speculating is a knife. This seems to be corroborated by the fact that the judge is giving permission to the agent to search for and seize any "cutting instruments."*
This is self explanatory.

*The victims were moved and staged*
This is another bit of information that alludes to the killer being gratified sexually by the poses he left the kids in....or , less likely, that he staged this to look like a different crime (perhaps murder suicide- which, I have a hard time believing)

* There were copious amounts of blood at the Crime scene indicating the killer would have been covered in blood*
This is the worst bit to discuss , for me personally...but sadly, also it is likely one of the most useful pieces of information. This person was doused with his victims DNA making all of us wonder what became of those clothes? Did anyone encounter someone that had bloody laundry , some blood spatter on their shoes, etc? I don't know- but IMO this bit would help nail someone in quick time.

I am probably forgetting some things- but my point in this long winded post is that the information being brought forth was NOT intended to paint RL as a killer. It was to give us information about what really was at the crime scene and what it is that LE has been looking for.

Please remember, in order for the FBI to get this warrant - they had to be compelling in their argument that RL could potentially be a good POI. They had to "sell it" to the judge for lack of a better term. They really needed to get into his property and be CERTAIN that none of these things were there that could incriminate this man. IMO that is what they did, its what they found- nothing, nothing to incriminate him whatsoever.

JMO MOO

EBM for grammar

You know-this statement about the killer must have been covered in blood....wasn't there talk of some kind of backpack, or something similar that police were initially looking for? And then I thought something about RL's barn...

You know-this statement about the killer must have been covered in blood....wasn't there talk of some kind of backpack, or something similar that police were initially looking for? And then I thought something about RL's barn...

Riley added if someone saw a person throwing away a back-pack they'd be interested in tracking that down too.

What are your thoughts on LE stating they have evidence from the scene and from elsewhere?

Police say they have evidence from the scene and from elsewhere they can’t share without compromising the integrity of the case.

What are your thoughts on LE stating they have evidence from the scene and from elsewhere?

Police say they have evidence from the scene and from elsewhere they can’t share without compromising the integrity of the case.

I been hearing this for years. Maybe they need to start sharing as it has been years and it doesn’t seem like they are any closer to solving the case then they were in 2017.

I agree. According to this article, more than a dozen people thought "Bridge Guy" was Ron Logan. That combined with the cell phone pings is pretty damning, but I can't think of any possible explanation for creating an alibi before the crime was public knowledge that's logical conclusion is not "this is the murderer."
RL on the 13th of Febr was underway on unallowed tours even two times, if I remember well, before noon and in the afternoon too. For some reason he for hours needed to be away from his home and property obviously, and for the time span, he was at home, he needed an extra alibi for being absent also and asked his cousin.
WHY did he have to be gone? WHO told him that perhaps? WHAT should happen in that area? Was something (crime) planned by well-meaning people and they didn't want RL to become a suspect, but planned to use his property?
All speculation and MOO.
I admit: odd thinking somehow. :rolleyes:;):(

Last edited:

Evidence from the trail head, the bridge and the trails between?

Anna Williams talks about the video/audio from LG's phone.

Start at 14:30

I only watched a few minutes but two things stood out to me

1. Several times AW says BG said “HEY guys…dth”. Interesting but probably nothing

2. When was this posted? It seems she’s not aware of any of the a-s info so might be a few years old.

There was an interesting comment about 55 minutes into the latest "Murder Sheet" podcast (24 May). It seems that between their interviews and discussing the FBI affidavit the hosts got the impression that there isn't a consensus among the investigators regarding what evidence to release and when.

I only watched a few minutes but two things stood out to me

1. Several times AW says BG said “HEY guys…dth”. Interesting but probably nothing

2. When was this posted? It seems she’s not aware of any of the a-s info so might be a few years old.
Its over a year and a half old. Predates the anthony_shots info.

There was an interesting comment about 55 minutes into the latest "Murder Sheet" podcast (24 May). It seems that between their interviews and discussing the FBI affidavit the hosts got the impression that there isn't a consensus among the investigators regarding what evidence to release and when.
I could definitely buy that. I definitely think they messed up by not publicly asking for information on the A_S profile. I think it was like an 8/10 on the mistake scale. Based on what Doug Carter said, they did get a tremendous amount of information/tips after that. If they have sat on this information for years, what else do they know...

Jumping off your brilliant post....Uh, Where is the follow up text from KK/A_S that asks, "Hey L, I showed up at "our arranged meeting place" and you stood me up! Are you avoiding me? Do you want to try for next week?" Of course just thinking out loud, but would be interesting to read when the messaging stopped. And after that point, did KK stop his insidious activities or did he just work harder to hide his actions?
Exactly my questions.

Also, it’s clear from KK’s interview that they also suspect his father. So what have they done to investigate that?

if undergarments is what claimed missing from the girls in the warrant
didnt the le transcript also site undergarments in the water ?
have they possibly been identified as not belonging to the victims which is a weird coincidence ..what are the possibilities

Makes sense to me when I consider the number of agencies involved, the LE culture, the volume of possible tidbits to release and now the length of investigation. It would be difficult to reach an agreement with all those factors. I think it was a mistake not to release more at the beginning of the investigation, but I don’t think it was intentionally or maliciously done to prevent solving the crime. We have the benefit of looking back 5 years, but I truly believe LE thought this would be solved rather quickly and did what they thought was the best balance between capture and preparing for an eventual trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82