Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #146

Status
Not open for further replies.
<snipped to reply and BBM> However once I heard they had a suspect i did a 180, I now believe they are building the case, against this individual thats why little to no new info was released, and the composite was re-released the, looking completely different , then removed completely in other words, they are asking if anyone saw someone looking more like the suspect they already had , (indirectly) without tipping off they had someone in their sights, and they are now asking anyone who had online contact with this fake personality to come forward.

Would you kindly clarify what you mean about the composite being rereleased looking completely different, then removed completely? I hadn’t noticed anything different about the second sketch that was released upon what LE referenced was their New Direction in Apr/19 and it still appears on be current.

BBM
“The Delphi Task Force requested the FBI to remove the physical descriptors listed on the flyer. Investigators do not want to discourage or stop the public from submitting a tip because the person does not specifically meet the height, weight, and age description. Investigators would like the public to focus on the photo of the man on the bridge, the voice recording, and second sketch that was released by law enforcement."

For lack of released details, my working theory, which fits with most of what little has been said, is that the killer(s) staged the victims to appear as if they killed each other, and/or in some other more vulgar display. That would explain the "shocking" description, the "how you left them is not how they are" comment, and possibly the signature as well. Perhaps other victims have been left in a similar state in the past. (shrug)

And I 100% agree with the "lightbulb moment" analysis, but I don't know what they know, and maybe they know something that makes that theory worthless. I hope to see a resolution soon.

That's what I am thinking. They got moved close to each other to look like a murder suicide - like one girls killed the other then herself.

This would be totally unbelievable by anyone with a brain since there would have been at least 1 knife left at location of the bodies. If Libby was truly propped up against a tree (unless she was tied to it) then that alone probably accounts for them being moved.

LE said it was homicide very quickly... so that tells me there was no question it was not a murder suicide.

And that is absolutely a valid opinion, it certainly appears given what we are privy to that this investigation has stalled, I agree .

And given what we knew prior to this information being released, about a suspect, the general public being kept in the dark, was infuriating .

However once I heard they had a suspect i did a 180, I now believe they are building the case, against this individual thats why little to no new info was released, and the composite was re-released the, looking completely different , then removed completely in other words, they are asking if anyone saw someone looking more like the suspect they already had , (indirectly) without tipping off they had someone in their sights, and they are now asking anyone who had online contact with this fake personality to come forward.

It appears they are "onto something"

Why its taking so long is another thing , there could be several factors, the COVID pandemic didnt help matters any, COVID put many courts down for long time, for ex, ours and many other courthouses in the area were not handling criminal cases, for almost a year and a half, police departments, went on skeleton crews, so that may have something to do with the process.

Id be interested in what develops with this suspect down the road

“However once I heard they had a suspect i did a 180.”

Did that come from LE? I haven’t heard LE declare at any time that they had a suspect. I’m not sure they’ve ever even mentioned the term “person of interest”. We‘ve occasionally manage to get a reluctant “we’re looking at them” concerning Nations, Eldridge and Chadwell.
Who is this suspect? I hope you’re right, we need a little optimism.

It’s easy to criticize and difficult to do. That’s my quote. Although I feel Libertys biological mothers pain, I also see that the people actually raising Liberty aren’t criticizing law enforcement.
You're absolutely correct "it's easy to criticize." With all due respect I don't see logic in because a legal guardian isn't complaining ... it's okay. I don't know why bio mom wasn't raising child, nor do I care. It's not my business... The quote bothered me and again I probably made more out of it than needed to. IMO.

I thank you and everyone at WS for keeping this case moving.

You're absolutely correct "it's easy to criticize." With all due respect I don't see logic in because a legal guardian isn't complaining ... it's okay. I don't know why bio mom wasn't raising child, nor do I care. It's not my business... The quote bothered me and again I probably made more out of it than needed to. IMO.

I thank you and everyone at WS for keeping this case moving.
I consider those raising a child to be closest to the situation at hand. Just my humble opinion. LE has a tough job. I respect the job they do, and tend to gravitate away from negativity toward them

Just my opinion and sad conclusion after 5+ years:
-No matter what LE says, either to the killer or about the killer, about how much they know about the killer, about their wishes that the killer sleeps well, LE has no idea who the killer is because if they did that person would be in jail right now.
-LE is not working the child p*rn part of this first, rounding up all the perverts in Indiana, before they arrest this killer of two young girls. They don’t know who the killer is because if they did he would be in jail right now.
-LE is not dotting “i’s” and crossing “t’s” in preparation of arresting the killer because if they were surely by now all that punctuation and stylized writing would be finished and the killer would be in jail by now.
-By now, LE has been looking into KAK‘s connection for at least two years maybe more…who knows they hid all that from us for a long time…yet LE still is trying to figure out who else used a_shots profile, trying to connect the dots to Delphi the day of the murder. LE does not have answers for that or the killer would be in jail by now.
-LE says this case is bizarre and strange and different so it’s hard to solve. Is it? We don’t know that. Maybe if we knew what was so strange about it, somebody would recognize that strangeness and know who did this. The killer is not in jail.
-LE has changed direction in this case at least twice but the killer is not in jail.
-The murders occurred in a small town, by, according to LE, someone associated with that small town yet no one recognizes him and the killer is not in jail five years later.
-LE knows a lot more than we do. They’ve accumulated a lot of information but the killer is still not in jail.
LE has made some huge mistakes in this case. They continue to do that.
LE knows who disappeared Kyron Horman, but she is not in jail.

LE knew who disappeared Kristin Smart, but it was 25 years before he was arrested.

LE knows who disappeared Deorr Kunz Jr. and they were named suspects six years ago, but they are not in jail.

Would you kindly clarify what you mean about the composite being rereleased looking completely different, then removed completely? I hadn’t noticed anything different about the second sketch that was released upon what LE referenced was their New Direction in Apr/19 and it still appears on be current.

BBM
“The Delphi Task Force requested the FBI to remove the physical descriptors listed on the flyer. Investigators do not want to discourage or stop the public from submitting a tip because the person does not specifically meet the height, weight, and age description. Investigators would like the public to focus on the photo of the man on the bridge, the voice recording, and second sketch that was released by law enforcement."
At one point they were taking the second composite down completely I believe .

Anyway, there were 2 composites, released, that looked completely different, you have to ask why? well one reason could be that they had experts come in and try to get a better look at the suspect, but if that's the case, then why not release, any type of enhanced image to the public , to see if they could identify the individual in the recorded video ?

But they didnt , which leads me to believe they are trying to steer the public toward something, they may have .

The physical descriptors are being removed, because they realize, it may be throwing off anyone who saw something that day or knows someone who may match the description even if only slightly

“However once I heard they had a suspect i did a 180.”

Did that come from LE? I haven’t heard LE declare at any time that they had a suspect. I’m not sure they’ve ever even mentioned the term “person of interest”. We‘ve occasionally manage to get a reluctant “we’re looking at them” concerning Nations, Eldridge and Chadwell.
Who is this suspect? I hope you’re right, we need a little optimism.
Im referring to the leaked information surrounding the individual with the fake online profile who just so happens to be involved in trading (CSM) that was in contact with the girls up until the day they were killed, than after told another person he was indeed there at the bridge, but the girls never showed up .

IMO, BG is not KK or TK. Not sure why with all the tech tools we have now, this video could not be cleared up more.
I also think a lot of speculation about BG is just wrong. The hat, etc. The first thing I noticed were his shoes. (work shoes), or at least black or dark brown shows, (outdoor) or something along those lines. .
Point being, these types hang together, because no decent human being would tolerate their type. I think more than likely BG either passed them from the end of the bridge and turned around, or they were froze, not wanting to pass him going back. I believe there is more than one person involved. You would think there were traffic cams in the area of CPS building that could have caught the vehicle they are looking for info on leaving there in some direction. <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
If RL isn't the killer, the real killer could also have used temporary hair dye in reddish-brown, and some weeks after the murder the hair tone had faded or/and was overtoned to middle ash blonde. I wouldn't laugh off the possibility of some hair dye. Hadn't to be done FOR the murder, but afterwards changed because of the murder, and the hair never became reddish-brown again since. IMO

My guess is that BG did not count on the possibility of being recorded, so that makes me doubt that he had done anything to try to disguise his appearance. I also tend to think that it was not a pre-meditated crime, which would rule out any "disguise" other than what might have been immediately on hand after he spotted the girls (e.g. a scarf, a hat). MOO

Edited to ask: LE are confident that BG is the killer, yes?

Last edited:
Makes me wonder if kak was out there,perhaps kak & bg ran into each other and bg scared kak,perhaps thats the reason he's lying,bg scared kak so bad he hightailed it to vegas.Sounds logical,doesn't sound impossible but either way,its just my opinion.

I don’t think KAK was ever at the bridge. If he was I’m sure LE could have placed him there by now, not to mention his phone was pinging at a house near his grandparents the day of the murders, according to the interview with him that was released.

I think KAK thinks he knows who did it and doesn’t want to tell, even though he may be wrong.

I think RL knew what happened and who was involved and that’s why he lied about an alibi.

At one point they were taking the second composite down completely I believe .

Anyway, there were 2 composites, released, that looked completely different, you have to ask why? well one reason could be that they had experts come in and try to get a better look at the suspect, but if that's the case, then why not release, any type of enhanced image to the public , to see if they could identify the individual in the recorded video ?

But they didnt , which leads me to believe they are trying to steer the public toward something, they may have .

The physical descriptors are being removed, because they realize, it may be throwing off anyone who saw something that day or knows someone who may match the description even if only slightly
I remember that LE said even video experts couldn’t improve the video. I think if they had a better quality video, it would have been released by now. It would be in their best interest because someone might recognize BG. MOO

They may know but can not prove because KK is copping to it.
Yes. It very much seems like they strongly suspect TK was using the account, but they can't prove it without either a witness that saw him (like one of the girls he skyped with) or KK testifying against him. I think the second option is a long shot, which is why they're asking anyone that's interacted with the account to come forward.

IDK,I think if rolo saw bg he would have told le.rolo was no stranger to le and he would of picked up how the system worked and would of known if he turned bg in than bg would never get out.I don't think it would have violated the unofficial snitch code either because generally both inmates and guards "frown" at crimes against children but that's just my opinion.

IDK,I think if rolo saw bg he would have told le.rolo was no stranger to le and he would of picked up how the system worked and would of known if he turned bg in than bg would never get out.I don't think it would have violated the unofficial snitch code either because generally both inmates and guards "frown" at crimes against children but that's just my opinion.
I’m not implying anything but I could see someone lying to protect their kids. I don’t know if RL had children but if he did, I’m sure LE looked into that possibility.

Does anyone have any idea why KK's pretrial conference in April was cancelled? His next court appearance won't be until Sep. 1 and his trial for CSAM-related charges is on Sep. 26. Could it be that his attorneys are putting together a plea deal?

I was thinking about this. If I heard through the grapevine or saw on the news that two young people went missing on public land adjacent to my property, the first thing I would do is search my outbuildings and my property. RL’s phone is said to have been outside around 7 ish the evening of their disappearance. He asked someone to lie about picking him up around 2 on the day of the murders, which coincidentally is the last time a snap chat photo shows the girls alive. And asked that person to lie about dropping him back off at 5:30 the evening of the murders. RL may not be guilty of murder but he’s definitely guilty of impeding the progress of the investigation with his early lies. In addition, the timing of the lies he told early on encompass the time frame of the disappearance and apparently the murders. Coincidences do happen. If this is all a coincidence, which it may be, it’s definitely a coincidence of epic proportion.

Im referring to the leaked information surrounding the individual with the fake online profile who just so happens to be involved in trading (CSM) that was in contact with the girls up until the day they were killed, than after told another person he was indeed there at the bridge, but the girls never showed up .
You mean the person who also googled "how long does DNA evidence last?" and started deleting accounts from cellphones and faked a employment-start date on FB for the day of the murders to appear to have been in Las Vegas when the girls were killed?

No actual fire there, not yet, but there's a heck of a lot of noisome smoke, isn't there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong