Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #147

Status
Not open for further replies.
DC has said more than once that the killer will probably look like a combination of the two sketches. People have stewed over that comment, calling it confusing and using it as an example of LE's ineptness. IMO, it says that the first sketch is not of somebody who was cleared in 2019, when LE changed directions, and that neither sketch is necessarily an accurate depiction of the killer, in and of itself. A combination could be anything...maybe a younger BG but with facial hair, or an older BG who looks young and clean shaven, or older sketch eyes with younger sketch nose...whatever.

Your suggestion about the sketch being a cross between TK and KAK could be possible, imo. I think the combination comment could suggest related individuals. Maybe.

@TL4S Something just popped into my mind and wanted to share with you:

Per the Indy star 4/23/2019:

Bringing renewed attention to a shocking case, Indiana State Police on Monday unveiled an updated sketch of the man they believe killed teens Abigail Williams and Liberty German in Delphi in February 2017.

The sketch shows a smooth-faced man with a narrow nose and thin lips. This face appears much younger than one shown in another sketch of the killer released nearly two years ago.

But this sketch is not new. The sketch released Monday was drawn on Feb. 17, 2017, a few days after the victims' bodies were found. The picture was based on the description of a person who saw something that the person felt needed to be reported, according to the sketch artist.

Bringing renewed attention to a shocking case, Indiana State Police on Monday unveiled an updated sketch of the man they believe killed teens Abigail Williams and Liberty German in Delphi in February 2017.

The sketch shows a smooth-faced man with a narrow nose and thin lips. This face appears much younger than one shown in another sketch of the killer released nearly two years ago.

But this sketch is not new. The sketch released Monday was drawn on Feb. 17, 2017, a few days after the victims' bodies were found. The picture was based on the description of a person who saw something that the person felt needed to be reported, according to the sketch artist.

I hadn't put it together before, but Feb. 17, 2017 is the same date as several of KAK's CSAM charges with aggravating factors.

Last edited:
So many questions. First of all, finally listened to MS podcast and am convinced they performed the 'Mind Meld" and took my thoughts, lol. I have looked at the sketch of YBG many times and I see a chubby face, heavily lidded eyes, tiny mouth and a high forehead. When I look at KAK's arrest photo (the one in the black t-shirt) I see a chubbier face, heavily lidded eyes, tiny mouth and high forehead (although an odd attempt was made to have it swept forward) with some black hair hanging in front. My point, he looks very much like the sketch "using a thinning filter" on a camera. (Yes, they have them!)
I see a man who has intentionally disguised himself with excessive weight and had been hiding in plain sight for 3 years.
What was his major source of income from Feb. 2017 till August 2020? How soon after Feb. 23, 2017 did he move out of his dad's home?
One can not ignore the irony of KAK's first excuse....'Uh, I was a minor when I looked up that stuff." How quickly he was willing to claim being "underage" should/would/could excuse his culpability. But, didn't extend that thoughtfulness for his victims when he was deceiving them? In fact, he wanted young, impressionable kids....OMG...kids so young they would not have driver's licenses!!! Once they are dropped off, they are pretty much stranded until their "ride" returns to pick them up. Wow, get them dropped off at a secluded area, no escape vehicle, no car alarm to activate, and for sure see the adult/sibling/parent who dropped them off drive away. This was not random! This was premeditated.
edited to add: In my opinion.

Last edited:

It would help enormously to know, what this person did, what seemed needy to be reported! IMO

Interesting. What could this mean, if not just a coincidence?
I don't know if it means anything, but I'm curious. On the search affidavit, there are chats listed under the dates that correlate to some of the 2016 charges. The only two devices used in 2017 were reset or wiped, so very little information was listed on the affidavit for those two phones. I'm assuming the charges for 2017 stem from data recovered later, or maybe it was from the dropbox.

I guess what I'm curious about is if something was reported on 2/17/2017, and it was related to something that was deleted from KAK's device, LE might not have been able to corroborate that witness's statement until the data was recovered further down the road. Bearing in mind that the affidavit wasn't filed until 8/19/2020, I don't know when Cellebrite got involved, and/or LE was able (or even attempted) to recover data from KAK's 2017 phones, but maybe it took time and when they were finally able to corroborate the 2/17/2017 witness's statement, things shifted. Since the affidavit is well after the 2019 change in direction, but still doesn't list much under the 2017 phones, I tend to think it might all be from his dropbox. Or maybe it's not a CSAM focus, so not included on the affidavit, but could be in a murder charge affidavit. IDK. I'm just totally guessing on one possible scenario.

Last edited:
It would help enormously to know, what this person did, what seemed needy to be reported! IMO
I always thought the person who saw something and felt needed to be reported was someone who actually saw BG in person that day. Is it possible this person reporting saw this sketched person doing or having something else? Related to the crime, but not actually the crime itself? (Confusingly stated I know; my apologies) These are also just my thoughts and opinions only.

More late night thoughts. KAK lied to investigators 3 years ago. If investigators were led to believe Tk and Kak were in Las Vegas during the time of the murders, does that mean they only took Kak's word? Did they interview Tk "separately" and he also said they were in Las Vegas during the murders? "Okay then, nothing more to investigate." The only two men in the home gave the same story and are each other's alibi?
And no one asks them to provide hotel or plane reservations? Was investigative bias at play here? It can't be a local, it has to be a drifter passing through town. A scene from Fargo just flashed by.
(Sorry for all the Rrrrrun on sentences and poor punctuation? Thankfully I have spell check)

Last edited:
More late night thoughts. KAK lied to investigators 3 years ago. If investigators were led to believe Tk and Kak were in Las Vegas during the time of the murders, does that mean they only took Kak's word? Did they interview Tk "separately" and he also said they were in Las Vegas during the murders? "Okay then, nothing more to investigate." The only two men in the home gave the same story and are each other's alibi?
And no one asks them to provide hotel or plane reservations? Was investigative bias at play here? It can't be a local, it has to be a drifter passing through town. A scene from Fargo just flashed by.
(Sorry for all the Rrrrrun on sentences and poor punctuation? Thankfully I have spell check)
And maybe that's just it. RL lied to investigators about where he was on 2/13, but they knew immediately because his story could not be backed up by family, friends, store receipts, phone records, etc.

On the other hand, KAK had TK backing up his story, and we don't know if maybe others did as well, like his grandparents. Or as I mentioned before, what if a_shots, via KAK's device, could be placed in Peru all day on 2/13, so LE isn't able to disprove his alibi.

But honestly, no disrespect to MS for their podcast information or source, but the whole idea that KAK and TK fooled LE into thinking they were in Vegas just doesn't match with other things we have heard, imo. 1) The falsified Vegas dates on facebook weren't even there until 2020 (I think), so LE wasn't seeing it in 2017, and 2) In the 2020 interview, LE talks about the polygraph done on 2/25/2017, and in that, don't they straight up say he told them he and his dad were together at his grandparent's house that day (2/13/2017)? Maybe I'm mistaken?

And maybe that's just it. RL lied to investigators about where he was on 2/13, but they knew immediately because his story could not be backed up by family, friends, store receipts, phone records, etc.

On the other hand, KAK had TK backing up his story, and we don't know if maybe others did as well, like his grandparents. Or as I mentioned before, what if a_shots, via KAK's device, could be placed in Peru all day on 2/13, so LE isn't able to disprove his alibi.

But honestly, no disrespect to MS for their podcast information or source, but the whole idea that KAK and TK fooled LE into thinking they were in Vegas just doesn't match with other things we have heard, imo. 1) The falsified Vegas dates on facebook weren't even there until 2020 (I think), so LE wasn't seeing it in 2017, and 2) In the 2020 interview, LE talks about the polygraph done on 2/25/2017, and in that, don't they straight up say he told them he and his dad were together at his grandparent's house that day (2/13/2017)? Maybe I'm mistaken?

Yea, I’m starting to question MS’s source’s explanation of why LE walked away from the Klines. It doesn’t really mesh with the FBI agent almost immediately stating the Klines weren’t involved with Delphi. He said that way before they could have ever checked alibis.

Yea, I’m starting to question MS’s source’s explanation of why LE walked away from the Klines. It doesn’t really mesh with the FBI agent almost immediately stating the Klines weren’t involved with Delphi. He said that way before they could have ever checked alibis.
Yeah...of note, if you look back at many of the articles in regards to the FBI agent claiming KAK had "no connection" to the Delphi murders, it appears that statement was made AT THE EXACT MOMENT in which KAK was being polygraphed about Delphi. So I pretty much chalk that statement up to the FBI wanting to take attention off of KAK immediately. Nothing to see folks, nothing to see....

Yeah...of note, if you look back at many of the articles in regards to the FBI agent claiming KAK had "no connection" to the Delphi murders, it appears that statement was made AT THE EXACT MOMENT in which KAK was being polygraphed about Delphi. So I pretty much chalk that statement up to the FBI wanting to take attention off of KAK immediately. Nothing to see folks, nothing to see....

Nothing makes sense. None of it.

32:40 mm of the Murder Sheet:
Carter, 2018, a year after the raid on the Kline home: "The people that we've talked to at this point in time, we feel confident that there was no involvement."
And yet at the April 2019 PC, Carter states that it is likely they spoke to the killer or to someone close to him. This is, of course, after LE goes in "New Direction".

(keep posting your questions, good reads) Who was that shadowy figure just strolling along in the area of Monon HB, acting like nothing going on that day? Sometimes, hiding in plain sight, is the one thing that sets a person apart. If everyone is running a race and one guy just moves along like a snail may attract a person's attention as odd.1) Everyone running in the direction of a screaming woman, except the man who hired the hitman to kill her? 2) Everyone looking in the direction of a bomb explosion, except the bomber. There are countless examples of people who attempt to blend into the scene of their crime, but for some reason, they just don't fit. Keeping their hands in their pockets and head down instead of courteously acknowledging the person they crossed on the path?
After 5 years might as well stay open to all possibilities & imaginings. 3) So here is another one: I remember one of my kids having a device on their video camera that made people look thinner. (Of course I had no problem paying for that!) Does such a thing exist on an Iphone video? Could it have been on during part of the filming? What difference does an eye witness actually make if there were two or more perps? That may sound odd, but think about it. One witness sees a guy with short brown hair and a white T shirt. Another witness sees a guy in a blue jacket, baseball cap with facial unshaven face. Is that two different people or the same guy who put on a blue jacket? I want the good old days of fingerprints, footprints, video, and DNA.

*1) James Fayed was only person to walk away from screams
**2) Dzhokhar Tsarnaev Boston Bomber
***3) Slimming lens
1660232618550.png

I was going through KAK's devices and made a brief summary of what was on the ones he stopped using prior to the first charge date. This is from the probable cause document. It seems like there was enough to charge him but maybe the age estimates were too iffy?

Pg 29) Apple iPhone 3G = "Keggie :)" last used 5/23/2015. He was 20. Multiple user screen captures of conversations were found. Pictures of females posing nude and performing sex acts; ages of females indeterminate. In one screen capture, the sender specifically identified the receiver as Kegan. Images of girls appearing to be at least 14 yo or older, geo-located in Bunker Hill, Galveston, Indy, Kokomo, Monterey and Royal Center.

Pg 32) Apple iPod Touch = Kegan :) Last used 05/30/2015. He was 21. Ages of females indeterminate, locations were from Hammond or Royal Center, IN

Pg 31) Samsung Galaxy S4 Last used 06/25/2015. Powered on but not used on multiple days after this date. He was 21. Many chat conversations; user used 2 profiles: Kegan Kline and Emily Anne. This is where Emily discussed how she had sex with Kegan and his father at the same time. Multiple CSAM files and erotica media files saved were captured by screenshot and/or received from Snapchat or Skype. The depicted children were approximately12-17 yo. Also, pics of possible drugs and paraphernalia were on this device.

Pg 32) Nextbook Premiun Tablet Last used 03/09/2016. He was 21. Chat: FB, FB Messenger, KIK Messenger, Meetme.com, Skype and Snapchat. Conversations were initiated on FB Messenger, then moved to Kik Messenger or Snapchat. There was no indication that this was used for storing images; just chatting.

I was going through KAK's devices and made a brief summary of what was on the ones he stopped using prior to the first charge date. This is from the probable cause document. It seems like there was enough to charge him but maybe the age estimates were too iffy?

Pg 29) Apple iPhone 3G = "Keggie :)" last used 5/23/2015. He was 20. Multiple user screen captures of conversations were found. Pictures of females posing nude and performing sex acts; ages of females indeterminate. In one screen capture, the sender specifically identified the receiver as Kegan. Images of girls appearing to be at least 14 yo or older, geo-located in Bunker Hill, Galveston, Indy, Kokomo, Monterey and Royal Center.

Pg 32) Apple iPod Touch = Kegan :) Last used 05/30/2015. He was 21. Ages of females indeterminate, locations were from Hammond or Royal Center, IN

Pg 31) Samsung Galaxy S4 Last used 06/25/2015. Powered on but not used on multiple days after this date. He was 21. Many chat conversations; user used 2 profiles: Kegan Kline and Emily Anne. This is where Emily discussed how she had sex with Kegan and his father at the same time. Multiple CSAM files and erotica media files saved were captured by screenshot and/or received from Snapchat or Skype. The depicted children were approximately12-17 yo. Also, pics of possible drugs and paraphernalia were on this device.

Pg 32) Nextbook Premiun Tablet Last used 03/09/2016. He was 21. Chat: FB, FB Messenger, KIK Messenger, Meetme.com, Skype and Snapchat. Conversations were initiated on FB Messenger, then moved to Kik Messenger or Snapchat. There was no indication that this was used for storing images; just chatting.
Iirc, these are the devices KAK claimed he wasn't even using anymore during these dates. So I checked and the new models had been out by then, and he seemed to always have the next model.

It has bothered me detectives were so sensitive to KAK by referring to him having "A PROBLEM." (ya think?) Anybody have a clue on why they would not use the words pervert, pedophile, predator etc out loud? No one wanted to embarrass KAK or hurt his feelings? Seldom does one have a "single issue" problem...there are usually many issues. KAK also has issues with "feeling powerless", body image and major ERGOPHOBIA.
Ergophobia (Fear of Working): Signs, Symptoms, & Treatments
So how does a "male" like him get power? Perhaps sitting at home, playing the puppeteer, controlling & manipulating the thoughts and actions of underage girls? Hiding behind a mask...but his mask is a handsome, smiling model with so much personality he just bursts off the screen. ( All great models have elan.) Kak was the wizard standing behind the curtain...."the great and powerful Oz" until the murders of Abby and Libby exposed him. (I wonder which action actually came first?)
ps. I seem to remember where KAK referred to himself as "Master-something." Anyone remember where that was?

Last edited:
It's just disturbing how one guy (well and his dad too possibly?) can get multiple young girls to send explicit messages and even an address. To think how many more of these disgusting predators are in all the other towns and cities across just this country...it's just very difficult to think about. Such easy access to so many potential victims. Overwhelming.

Iirc, these are the devices KAK claimed he wasn't even using anymore during these dates. So I checked and the new models had been out by then, and he seemed to always have the next model.
Pg 02) Apple iPhone 4 = "Kegan's iPhone" last utilized on 11/11/2016
Pg 30) Samsung Galaxy S5 = "Kline Photography" Factory reset Feb 23, 2017
Pg 33) Apple iPhone 5c "Kegan's phone" This is white, the one he turned into ISP, deleted stuff.

Is this all of them? I wonder if KAK daddy used any of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
archangel78100