Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #147

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes there is a Pizza King in Young America.
That is the Pizza King RL went to.

If you mean the Pizza King location where he drank alcoholic beverages and violated parole on February 27th, 2017, that was in Americus, IN (Tippecanoe County). Young America, IN is a different town in Cass County.

Pizza King is a franchise and there are over 50 locations in Indiana.

If you mean the Pizza King location where he drank alcoholic beverages and violated parole on February 27th, 2017, that was in Americus, IN (Tippecanoe County). Young America, IN is a different town in Cass County.

Sorry , yes I mean that 2/27 PK.

Peru, Indiana public library has Peru High School year books available. They are not available for viewing online. Maybe someone local would try to find the info you are seeking….

Just a thought.
I’ve considered making the trip. My local library has some but only select years for all high schools in that area.

Sorry, changing subjects a little... thinking back when LE said that looking at all the simulations seen online and on youtube...that nobody so far, had gotten what happened right... and we should all just ignore all of those false representations. To me that says there was something unexpected in either where they went down the hill or something else MAJOR that everybody was getting wrong.

Here's a wild guess: BG did not approach and move the girls from the south end of the bridge. Yes, Libby did film him there at first... but that was only video and that what actually happened is he went back to the north side of the bridge and hid. Eventually, the girls thinking they were sort of vulnerable on the bridge itself and maybe thought BG might come back across and this time push them off the bridge, the girls then scurried back to the north side only to find BG there.

She activates the video/audio in her back pocket a second time when they see him again unexpectedly. He then pulled his gun and ordered them "down the hill" there on the north side of the bridge. When he took them down to that isolated location, he killed them there and maybe threw her shoe then over the creek to the other side to throw people off.

Again, not that I really believe all this...just trying to think out of the box. All this also because I still find it hard to believe a man could manhandle 2 girls across a flowing creek and up a hill of a muddy slippery bank without one or more of them getting away. I've always had a problem with the 3 of them crossing the creek and one alternate scenario to avoid that notion would be a scenario where they never crossed the creek at all. This crazy thought would satisfy both the "down the hill" audio as well as the notion that all simulations missed the mark.

That's my 2 cents worth for the day... what are the flaws/errors in facts that make this crazy idea wrong itself?
this wouldn't work..
cause he was filmed approaching them and the abduction happened within minutes from that video capture of him ..so its not possible

I’ve considered making the trip. My local library has some but only select years for all high schools in that area.
If you have Facebook you can PM the library for the school year you are looking for. I only asked them if they had the school years dating back to 1985.

What kind of information are you hoping to find in the yearbooks from Peru? Is it evidence of a connection between JBC and KAK or just to find info on KAK's associates in general? Only asking because JBC is so much older than KAK as well as being incarcerated for a lot of the time after the year 2000 leading up to about a year or so prior to Delphi. Plus I got the impression from comments to female "friends" on his social media that JBC may have gone to a specific high school near La Follette, TN. Though, he told so many lies on there that I could be totally off base.

What kind of information are you hoping to find in the yearbooks from Peru? Is it evidence of a connection between JBC and KAK or just to find info on KAK's associates in general? Only asking because JBC is so much older than KAK as well as being incarcerated for a lot of the time after the year 2000 leading up to about a year or so prior to Delphi. Plus I got the impression from comments to female "friends" on his social media that JBC may have gone to a specific high school near La Follette, TN. Though, he told so many lies on there that I could be totally off base.

Yeah, it sounded to me like he was in some sort of juvenile detention facility--what we used to call "reform school." But I don't recall seeing any documentation of that.

Yes, his brother said he got into some trouble and went to a boys’ school in TN IIRC. I’m more curious to see if any familial links pop out whatsoever. To what end, though? It would only be circumstantial.

It came up early on here with the Delphi case that not every Pizza King location serves beer. Just an FYI, in case anyone is trying to nail down locations where people might hang out.

JMO

YEMELYAN..love your posts, but I am definitely lost. (Not an uncommon state of affairs for me.) February 27th, 2017? Of course the "Monday" coincidence. And as Fox Mulder once said, “If coincidences are coincidences, why do they seem so contrived?”
The girls disappeared on Monday.
KG made contact with A_S profile Monday night.
RL calls cousin and asks for a Monday alibi
RL arrested February 27th...Yep a Monday
ISP Carter "new direction" presser Monday
Who would notice or care about a 77 year old man having a beer in a pizza parlor? Unless, LE was already watching him and needed an excuse to put the squeeze on him. Or do several "like minded individuals" tend to meet at that pizza place on Mondays?
That's all I got... g'night...

YEMELYAN..love your posts, but I am definitely lost. (Not an uncommon state of affairs for me.) February 27th, 2017? Of course the "Monday" coincidence. And as Fox Mulder once said, “If coincidences are coincidences, why do they seem so contrived?”
The girls disappeared on Monday.
KG made contact with A_S profile Monday night.
RL calls cousin and asks for a Monday alibi
RL arrested February 27th...Yep a Monday
ISP Carter "new direction" presser Monday
Who would notice or care about a 77 year old man having a beer in a pizza parlor? Unless, LE was already watching him and needed an excuse to put the squeeze on him. Or do several "like minded individuals" tend to meet at that pizza place on Mondays?
That's all I got... g'night...

No need to be lost. This one is luckily not that complicated compared to some things we discuss here. I wasn't trying to suggest that there is a cabal of suspects that meet at Pizza Kings on Mondays.

The original poster stated that the Pizza King where RL violated his parole on February 27th, 2017 was in Young America, IN. I was gently correcting the poster that Young America and Americus are two different towns in the state of Indiana that are about 23 miles apart. Young America, of course, has a connection to KAK. But Americus is the town where RL violated probation by drinking alcohol. Just trying to keep things factual here.

As to how LE knew that an old man violated his probation agreement on a certain day in February, there was apparently no need to surveil him, or any like-minded individuals - the news article I linked makes it clear that he simply admitted it when they questioned him:

Logan admitted to driving on a suspended license to the Carroll County Transfer Station on February 13, the day Liberty German, 14, and Abigail Williams, 13, went missing. He also admitted to drinking an alcoholic beverage at Pizza King in Americus on February 27.

I hope this clears things up for you. It was not my intention to lose anybody!

There is also a Pizza King in Flora owned by MS who’s grandfather coincidentally is/was a neighbor to RL (post on attached thread page 43).

MS has a court appearance 8/25/22 for a probation violation (attached thread page 44).

IN - Mark Sandifur, charged with child molesting, Flora, 28 Aug 2019​

edited to add link

Last edited:
Flora is the town where several people died in a house fire a couple of years before the A&L murders?
4 young girls died in a house fire about 3 months prior to the Delphi murders. The mother was able to make it out (she slept on the first floor, girls were upstairs).

DBM...information already posted...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member