Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #147

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here: if you have a photo site, unless you cover your photos with your logo, head-to-toe, so that no one can physically enjoy your artistic work, people are not liable as long as they don’t use the photos for commercial purposes. Say, I saw your photos of ancient statues, liked them, reposted on my FB. Technically, it would be nice if I quoted the source, to advertise your work. But even if I don’t, but use them for “knowledge” (“goddess Athena…”), it is considered good.
Technically not true, the only allow use without permission is "fair use" - More Information on Fair Use | U.S. Copyright Office

It doesn't matter if you used photos for commercial purposes or not, that's not the legal test.

eh.. they would know the location of that account almost instantly?..whats the use of all these agencies then
I still see this to be completely irrelevant to the case...
I See bg as a dot that keeps getting smaller and smaller.. he can be anywhere now.. he might have moved to mexico or elsewhere ..there is so much that bothers me about this investigation .. i wonder how many mistakes led here or if its just a case thats very hard in the first instance
IMO the answer in your last sentence can be found in why KAK was not charged with multiple crimes involving the contents of devices found during March 2017 search...it took three years. Why and what was KAK doing during that timeframe?

So while we have a slow night of no movement on this case. I'd like to go back to KAK's lies... until Det V points out the facts and then KAK admits, "Yeah." I have been saying for a while, KAK is the world's worst poker player because he has "a tell." He basically alerts everyone to what is in his hand/head, even before the flop. (Texas Hold'em if you need to know what "the flop" is all about.)
Page 116 Line 17
17 A: (inaudible) like see I don't even remember that. I probably did though because I
mean we were talking about going to the Bunny Ranch so yeah probably did.

So did you guys catch "the tell?" KAK just can't help but tell you what is in his hand/mind even before the detective asks the rest of the question. A pathological liar always throws in a little fact or piece of information to make the scenario seem plausible. Of all the places he could have admitted he called, or places available for him to acquire services, he specifically says the Bunny Ranch. Would it surprise any of you to know that internet predators looking for young children refer to it as "Bunny hunting"???
Of all the places, that is the one he remembers.... go figure.
And page 118 Line 15 &16
15 Q: So he left it up to you to try to negotiate prices-?
16 A: Yeah
Hmmm...are you thinking what I am thinking? Was he checking prices to sell or buy? Ya' know the phone he found in the rental car and was set up with Kline's Photography seems to ring a bell with me. Who knew KAK had a thing for bunnies?

I listened to an interview from KAK's half-brother. Each time he has stated that the voice on the recording is not TK. He grapples with the answer when asked if it sounds like KAK and each time he says, at 43 seconds:

Interviewer: "Did it sound like K****?"
B: "Hmmm, It did sound like K****, I'll be honest. (it sounds painful to relay, IMO) I (long pause) , I'm ah just gonna be honest, it did sound like him to me."

My guess is RL was initially the main target and then there was no evidence or he was actually cleared... but not the killer. He became the hot topic only when the OLD warrant for his property became public.

My guess also is that the Klines are also just OLD news and only became the hot lead for us websleuthers once the interview from years ago was published. They are a dead end too.

So in my humble opinion, we in the public are at least 2 years behind what LE actually knows and is following up on. I am hopeful that after striking out with RL and the Klines that they have a 3rd and 4th level of suspect who was identified that end up being BG. I personally still think that Chadwell checked a lot of boxes for me as BG. The fact that he is still in prison COULD mean that is why there is so little news and LE is trying to tie the pieces together.

Regardless, fingers crossed that LE knows who it is.

My guess is RL was initially the main target and then there was no evidence or he was actually cleared... but not the killer. He became the hot topic only when the OLD warrant for his property became public.

My guess also is that the Klines are also just OLD news and only became the hot lead for us websleuthers once the interview from years ago was published. They are a dead end too.

So in my humble opinion, we in the public are at least 2 years behind what LE actually knows and is following up on. I am hopeful that after striking out with RL and the Klines that they have a 3rd and 4th level of suspect who was identified that end up being BG. I personally still think that Chadwell checked a lot of boxes for me as BG. The fact that he is still in prison COULD mean that is why there is so little news and LE is trying to tie the pieces together.

Regardless, fingers crossed that LE knows who it is.
While the Ks are old news in regards to them being looked at from the very beginning, the a_shots information is not old news to the public. It started in December 2021, with an update a couple months later. I'm not sure the Ks are a strike out, as of yet.

As for JBC being in prison, and so little news from LE about him because they might be trying to put the pieces together...the same could be said for KAK. JMO.

I know LE can lie in interviews, so everything from the 2020 interview can be dismissed, but I tend to believe that LE thinks the a_shots profile was created by and/or used by more than just KAK, just like the emilyanne profile appeared to be. Two devices rapidly logging in and out of a_shots on the morning of Feb. 13, 2017. LE lies? Maybe. Or maybe they don't have to lie. Maybe this is what was going on and that's why KAK didn't deny all of it. JBC or anyone else could have been the other user, but it was the subpoenas that led LE to the Peru house. I don't think LE can lie about the subpoenas. So were the other users truly flocking to the Peru house at all times of the day and night? For days, weeks, and years?

I have a hard time believing that. But maybe LE's lies really are that far-reaching. IDK.

Technically not true, the only allow use without permission is "fair use" - More Information on Fair Use | U.S. Copyright Office

It doesn't matter if you used photos for commercial purposes or not, that's not the legal test.
cbeagle is correct. I know someone who was billed $6,000 for non-commercial use of someone's photo without a license. Most copyright holders don't bother to pursue violators, but when they do, they can collect plenty.

IMHO I personally prefer to never rule someone out unless they were absolutely positively unable to have been at that place in time to commit the crime. One tiny shadow of doubt will stay on my radar. I hope this is what LE continues to do.
DrQ Excellent thought process ie: Everyone is a suspect, until they are not. Originally, the K's only alibi was each other if we are to go by the transcript starting on page 161. KAK was originally interviewed by two law enforcement officers including an FBI agent right after he returned from Vegas. (They have audio and video.) A couple of years go by and now they have the phone records, gps, cell brite etc. to match with original interviews..and guess what? The phone records do not place KAK where he said he was or the time he said he returned home. So, with that knowledge (remember phone records don't lie, people do.) who would have been at Grandpa's accessing his wifi at the intersection of Country Club Road and Paw Paw Pike?? (KAK, TK or ???) My thoughts are in red.
1 to investigators I mean this fresh in your mind, you just got back from Vegas,
2 you've been non-stop searching this stuff. You have been talking about it with
3 other girls that knew Libby. You have been searching it before you went to
4 Vegas. And then you tell investigators, I was with my dad all day, we went to
5 grandma and grandpa's at noon
6 A: No I told them I didn't know what, I mean I don't ever leave so like yeah I'm
7 probably out at his house really but I mean-
8 Q: I'm telling, again-
9 A: -I don't remember everything I did.
10 Q: -well I'm refreshing your memory-
11 A: Like I told them that I would go and see my grandma and grandpa like a lot.
12 Q: No. For a fact audio video recorded, on your interview-
13 A: (inaudible) but I can guess what he said, under his breath "I'm fumigated"
14 Q:-you told them, a few days after this happened, you know you were with your dad
15 all day. And you know-
16 A (inaudible) Now he probably said, under his breath "I'm really fumigated because they video taped my first alibi."
17 Q: you went to your grandparents-
18 A: (inaudible) every did really.
19 Q: -from on you, your interview said you either said twelve to two or twelve to
20 three. And then you came back home. That's what you said.
21 A: Right.
22 Q: That's not a I don't remember, that's a, that's what you said. Right?
JUMP FORWARD TO PAGE 162 LINE 5
5. Q: Well your phone does not line up to that. And again that's another fact. I, you
don't have to remember it. BINGO!

From the redacted pdf of the KAK interrogation, page 52, line 14 (you can get it from the media thread):

Deputy Clinton: "Bud, from your drop box account off your phone, we have started one of the largest child *advertiser censored* investigations even under taken in the state of Indiana."

We have no way to judge the truth of the actual statement, but this is the proof that it was said in the interrogation.

The veracity of the claim is up for debate, I do know that here in IN often times it can be difficult to follow large cases. LE often times will divide cases up among, say, dozens of offenders, some may also end up as federal cases, thus some conspiracies among groups of offenders may be difficult to follow in the MSM. One such case happened right here in my neighborhood in Fort Wayne.

KAK may just be part of a large group of Hoosiers involved in the "largest" child *advertiser censored* case thus far in state history, but good luck tracking much of that down.

JMO

DrQ Excellent thought process ie: Everyone is a suspect, until they are not. Originally, the K's only alibi was each other if we are to go by the transcript starting on page 161. KAK was originally interviewed by two law enforcement officers including an FBI agent right after he returned from Vegas. (They have audio and video.) A couple of years go by and now they have the phone records, gps, cell brite etc. to match with original interviews..and guess what? The phone records do not place KAK where he said he was or the time he said he returned home. So, with that knowledge (remember phone records don't lie, people do.) who would have been at Grandpa's accessing his wifi at the intersection of Country Club Road and Paw Paw Pike?? (KAK, TK or ???) My thoughts are in red.
1 to investigators I mean this fresh in your mind, you just got back from Vegas,
2 you've been non-stop searching this stuff. You have been talking about it with
3 other girls that knew Libby. You have been searching it before you went to
4 Vegas. And then you tell investigators, I was with my dad all day, we went to
5 grandma and grandpa's at noon
6 A: No I told them I didn't know what, I mean I don't ever leave so like yeah I'm
7 probably out at his house really but I mean-
8 Q: I'm telling, again-
9 A: -I don't remember everything I did.
10 Q: -well I'm refreshing your memory-
11 A: Like I told them that I would go and see my grandma and grandpa like a lot.
12 Q: No. For a fact audio video recorded, on your interview-
13 A: (inaudible) but I can guess what he said, under his breath "I'm fumigated"
14 Q:-you told them, a few days after this happened, you know you were with your dad
15 all day. And you know-
16 A (inaudible) Now he probably said, under his breath "I'm really fumigated because they video taped my first alibi."
17 Q: you went to your grandparents-
18 A: (inaudible) every did really.
19 Q: -from on you, your interview said you either said twelve to two or twelve to
20 three. And then you came back home. That's what you said.
21 A: Right.
22 Q: That's not a I don't remember, that's a, that's what you said. Right?
JUMP FORWARD TO PAGE 162 LINE 5
5. Q: Well your phone does not line up to that. And again that's another fact. I, you
don't have to remember it. BINGO!
I don't know whether TK is BG, but it seems like LE thinks TK is BG.

It is apparent that KAK cannot legitimately provide an alibi for TK.

if LE think that TL is BG then has he been under surveillance all this time? what have they done in terms of keeping this killer off the streets?

here's my problem...JBC. long after KAK and TK were POI's , along comes JBC..and JBC pulls this attempted murder and LE says they already knew of him or he was on their radar..

So why is this? He's not a known Pedophile..he's just another ex con like many ex cons in the area. Yet he was "radar" worthy. Ok now that he tried to murder a child , well that part makes sense..but before that?

ok so then he is in jail and he becomes a POI , even though all along they had KAK and TK on the bar-b.

so tell me if they are so certain what has gone on in this case, why is this "outside entity" JBC, still of interest?

I have heard some say he is forgotten . Is there any statement out there from LE to this affect?

no no , no ...this is a little group and someone is the lord of the flies here...

mOO

if LE think that TL is BG then has he been under surveillance all this time? what have they done in terms of keeping this killer off the streets?

here's my problem...JBC. long after KAK and TK were POI's , along comes JBC..and JBC pulls this attempted murder and LE says they already knew of him or he was on their radar..

So why is this? He's not a known Pedophile..he's just another ex con like many ex cons in the area. Yet he was "radar" worthy. Ok now that he tried to murder a child , well that part makes sense..but before that?

ok so then he is in jail and he becomes a POI , even though all along they had KAK and TK on the bar-b.

so tell me if they are so certain what has gone on in this case, why is this "outside entity" JBC, still of interest?

I have heard some say he is forgotten . Is there any statement out there from LE to this affect?

no no , no ...this is a little group and someone is the lord of the flies here...

mOO
My own opinion is that they are still working on tying JBC to one or both of the K's. I can not dismiss JBC after seeing his Facebook and in light of his known actions with the little victim that fell prey to him. IMO I think he thinks he is sooo smart and I think he taunts. I have trouble thinking that the girls in Iowa and L and A are not connected. JBC has been in both areas. Just MHO.

While the Ks are old news in regards to them being looked at from the very beginning, the a_shots information is not old news to the public. It started in December 2021, with an update a couple months later. I'm not sure the Ks are a strike out, as of yet.

As for JBC being in prison, and so little news from LE about him because they might be trying to put the pieces together...the same could be said for KAK. JMO.

I know LE can lie in interviews, so everything from the 2020 interview can be dismissed, but I tend to believe that LE thinks the a_shots profile was created by and/or used by more than just KAK, just like the emilyanne profile appeared to be. Two devices rapidly logging in and out of a_shots on the morning of Feb. 13, 2017. LE lies? Maybe. Or maybe they don't have to lie. Maybe this is what was going on and that's why KAK didn't deny all of it. JBC or anyone else could have been the other user, but it was the subpoenas that led LE to the Peru house. I don't think LE can lie about the subpoenas. So were the other users truly flocking to the Peru house at all times of the day and night? For days, weeks, and years?

I have a hard time believing that. But maybe LE's lies really are that far-reaching. IDK.

JBC did live within easy walking distance for some length of time. JS. When I read through the LE interview and KAK is talking about someone who crashed on his couch (the drug dealer maybe?) and LE sort of blew that off, KAK said something like, “I really don’t think you should” rule that person out.

I am OOT at the moment - can someone find what I’m talking about? I believe this is the same person who went to Vegas with them (along with mystery person’s girlfriend and kids?)

JBC did live within easy walking distance for some length of time. JS. When I read through the LE interview and KAK is talking about someone who crashed on his couch (the drug dealer maybe?) and LE sort of blew that off, KAK said something like, “I really don’t think you should” rule that person out.

I am OOT at the moment - can someone find what I’m talking about? I believe this is the same person who went to Vegas with them (along with mystery person’s girlfriend and kids?)

Like, if I were remotely clever and into CSAM and knew others already engaged and could just sit outside their house in my car and hop on their WiFi, and oh maybe I bought an old device off that person ….

mOO
My impression is that JBC got on LE's radar after the incident with the young girl in Lafayette, when they were likely made aware of him due to the circumstances, by other LE, and/or tips. I do not recall ever hearing LE state that he was, in fact, a POI, but I very well might have missed it.

Similarly, after PE killed himself, LE was repeatedly asked by the media about a Delphi connection and they said they were looking into him. With PE, it sounded like he had been tipped in even prior to his last crime. LE said he was not a priority, although they did request his autopsy report.

I'll be curious if any more comes from JBC. He does look good for a POI, and if there can be some concrete connections made to KAK, I wouldn't be surprised. Unfortunately, I also wouldn't be surprised if JBC isn't connected and is just another piranha in the pond.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288