Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #147

Status
Not open for further replies.
If her sources are accurate, then the 2020 KAK interview seems all the more significant, imo. She said she was told KAK was not the killer, but he knows who it was, AND that LE truly believes there was more than one person using the a_shots account. This is inline with what we read in the transcripts.

Shortly before the Dec. 2021 a_shots release, there was a LE presence at the Peru home, where the dog was reportedly removed. While we don't know what initiated that presence, or the dog's removal, there are not any animal neglect-type charges filed for the resident of that home, TK. We also don't know if the dog was returned. For unknown reasons, this LE presence has not been discussed anywhere in the media but the initial source, which I believe was a FOX news interview with neighbors. I can't find the link. Maybe related, maybe not.

I know a lot of people think the lack of an arrest proves that LE doesn't have a suspect, or that LE lied their way through the 2020 KAK interview, or that LE made big blunders which left KAK a free man for almost 3 years after admitted CSAM activity. Those are not unreasonable assumptions. But personally, I feel like LE does have a suspect, it's all laid out in the 2020 KAK interview, and that the sheer mass of complex digital evidence uncovered through the CSAM investigation is what has taken so much time. I might be in complete fantasy world with these thoughts, but I think the CSAM aspect is what brings more people into the situation than just BG, which complicates matters. JMO.

I believe you are referencing the previous episode with the journalist, which I also listened to and was *very* good. Today’s episode was with an internet investigator that they have come to know, and he stated that there are still unaccounted for device(s) that pinged or something.

I believe you are referencing the previous episode with the journalist, which I also listened to and was *very* good. Today’s episode was with an internet investigator that they have come to know, and he stated that there are still unaccounted for device(s) that pinged or something.

Which, I believe he would only know from publicly available sources, and … did we know that? The hosts didn’t seem surprised by this revelation, but I was.

Which, I believe he would only know from publicly available sources, and … did we know that? The hosts didn’t seem surprised by this revelation, but I was.

ok clarification: convo starts at the 9:11* mark. He states he wants to know how many devices pinged in the area that day, but SHE (host) goes on to say, (8:16) that “the fact that they haven’t been able to track down those phones …”

So, can someone who has been following this case longer than I give us/me a refresher on how many cell phones there were that reportedly pinged in the area that day that they have not been able to track down?

ETA: 9:11 from the end rofl.

Last edited:
ok clarification: convo starts at the 9:11* mark. He states he wants to know how many devices pinged in the area that day, but SHE (host) goes on to say, (8:16) that “the fact that they haven’t been able to track down those phones …”

So, can someone who has been following this case longer than I give us/me a refresher on how many cell phones there were that reportedly pinged in the area that day that they have not been able to track down?

Goodness sorry for being a mess today. So that makes it the 32.03 mark and then her comment at the 33 min mark.

it's mostly illegal to randomly get a cell phone company to give you data on everyone who pinged a cell phone tower at a certain time frame. there has to be a warrant for a certain individual's cell phone and probable cause.

Just the way it is to protect the rights of the innocent.

Oh thank you! I hadn't realized there was a new one today!!

I just finished the 28 June episode of "The Murder Sheet". I still can't get over what I consider to be an over-reliance of the August 2020 LE-KAK interview. In this episode they focus on whether KAK is lying. My problem with that is that there seems an assumption that everything LE is stating in the interview is the truth. When, in fact, even the Supreme Court has ruled that LE can lie in an interview in order to get to the truth. So how do I know that some KAK's responses are to statements that KAK knows or, worse, suspects are lies by the interviewer. When the possibility of lies on both sides exist, for me, it seems that trying to determine which are lies is like trying to solve an algebraic equation where there are a multitude of unknown values on both sides of the equation and no known values.

If her sources are accurate, then the 2020 KAK interview seems all the more significant, imo. She said she was told KAK was not the killer, but he knows who it was, AND that LE truly believes there was more than one person using the a_shots account. This is inline with what we read in the transcripts.

RSBM

And, specifically, at least one of those suspected other users was in the same house as KAK. I am wondering if they truly suspect TK, or if it is a friend or acquaintance if KAK. I still do not know how the young sketch factors in as it is most certainly not TK (IMHO).

I didn’t think the most recent episode was all that helpful. It seemed like just the same questions and speculation that we do here without any new info or insights. The interview with the journalist was much more insightful as I think it seemed to confirm that SM has been an angle all along?

RSBM

And, specifically, at least one of those suspected other users was in the same house as KAK. I am wondering if they truly suspect TK, or if it is a friend or acquaintance if KAK. I still do not know how the young sketch factors in as it is most certainly not TK (IMHO).

I didn’t think the most recent episode was all that helpful. It seemed like just the same questions and speculation that we do here without any new info or insights. The interview with the journalist was much more insightful as I think it seemed to confirm that SM has been an angle all along?
If I had to make a guess today, I'd say the younger sketch is a pressure tactic being used by LE to get KAK talking. As in, he's going to take the fall for those murders if he doesn't give up the real killer, who could be, I think, the person who shared the home. Jmo. Likely 100% wrong...

I just finished the 28 June episode of "The Murder Sheet". I still can't get over what I consider to be an over-reliance of the August 2020 LE-KAK interview. In this episode they focus on whether KAK is lying. My problem with that is that there seems an assumption that everything LE is stating in the interview is the truth. When, in fact, even the Supreme Court has ruled that LE can lie in an interview in order to get to the truth. So how do I know that some KAK's responses are to statements that KAK knows or, worse, suspects are lies by the interviewer. When the possibility of lies on both sides exist, for me, it seems that trying to determine which are lies is like trying to solve an algebraic equation where there are a multitude of unknown values on both sides of the equation and no known values.

I had no idea there was a new release today .
Thank you!
Listening now.
Murder Sheet

What’s the new MS podcast like

Or do you mean just the newest episodes? The interview with the Indianapolis journalist who has covered the case throughout is a good one - journalist’s name is Demie Johnson. Release date 6/23

Shortly before the Dec. 2021 a_shots release, there was a LE presence at the Peru home, where the dog was reportedly removed. While we don't know what initiated that presence, or the dog's removal, there are not any animal neglect-type charges filed for the resident of that home, TK. We also don't know if the dog was returned. For unknown reasons, this LE presence has not been discussed anywhere in the media but the initial source, which I believe was a FOX news interview with neighbors. I can't find the link. Maybe related, maybe not.

I know a lot of people think the lack of an arrest proves that LE doesn't have a suspect, or that LE lied their way through the 2020 KAK interview, or that LE made big blunders which left KAK a free man for almost 3 years after admitted CSAM activity. Those are not unreasonable assumptions. But personally, I feel like LE does have a suspect, it's all laid out in the 2020 KAK interview, and that the sheer mass of complex digital evidence uncovered through the CSAM investigation is what has taken so much time. I might be in complete fantasy world with these thoughts, but I think the CSAM aspect is what brings more people into the situation than just BG, which complicates matters. JMO.
well if a dog was removed, that says to me that dog hair was found at the crime scene.....,

Maybe I'm idealistic, but imo, if LE and RI lied to us about there not being a SM connection in order to protect the CSAM and murder investigations, that's fine. They fooled me, which hopefully means they fooled some of the perps associated with the CSAM Dropbox and made them feel safe for awhile. In the end, this might have been the most productive tactic possible.

Same with the FBI announcing the residents of the Peru house had nothing to do with the murders.

Same with switching sketches and taking a "new direction" without telling us why.

IMO, LE had a lot at stake and likely knew with whom they were getting through to, and needing help from, all along, which likely wasn't the general public. JMO.

Last edited:
it's mostly illegal to randomly get a cell phone company to give you data on everyone who pinged a cell phone tower at a certain time frame. there has to be a warrant for a certain individual's cell phone and probable cause.

Just the way it is to protect the rights of the innocent.
I was waiting for someone to chime in with this. The SCOTUS decision of Carpenter v. US definitely settled this. BUT that was 16-18 months after the murders in 2018.

So could LE - prior to Carpenter - obtain a tower dump? AND, IF they did what happens to that data after Carpenter? Destroy it? Or any result is not allowed at trial?

And even if LE had a list, they would likely only know those phones were inside the area covered by the cell tower and not an exact location. For all anyone knows a cell phone on that list could be on that bridge or belonging to a part time clerk in a Delphi mini-mart.

If I had to make a guess today, I'd say the younger sketch is a pressure tactic being used by LE to get KAK talking. As in, he's going to take the fall for those murders if he doesn't give up the real killer, who could be, I think, the person who shared the home. Jmo. Likely 100% wrong...

well if a dog was removed, that says to me that dog hair was found at the crime scene.....,

There must have been some type of animal hair at the very least.
The FBI agent was looking for it when RL's property was searched.

TL4S, I am sorry, I don't know why your post is quoted here. I can't remove it. But, it's a good post and I feel you are not far off on yoru thinking.

JMO

Maybe I'm idealistic, but imo, if LE and RI lied to us about there not being a SM connection in order to protect the CSAM and murder investigations, that's fine. They fooled me, which hopefully means they fooled some of the perps associated with the CSAM Dropbox and made them feel safe for awhile. In the end, this might have been the most productive tactic possible.

Same with the FBI announcing the residents of the Peru house had nothing to do with the murders.

Same with switching sketches and taking a "new direction" without telling us why.

IMO, LE had a lot at stake and likely knew with whom they were getting through to, and needing help from, all along, which likely wasn't the general public. JMO.

LE has said more than once that they wish they could explain why they have done things a certain way and one day, after an arrest, they will lay it out for us, so I guess they will.
For impatient me, just personally, I would have preferred LE to just say nothing.
Of course if their tactic would have ended with an arrest three or four years ago, I would be giving them high praise since by now my thoughts on this case change like the wind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth