Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #147

Status
Not open for further replies.
FrostedG...Xbox?
Pg 02) Apple iPhone 4 = "Kegan's iPhone" last utilized on 11/11/2016
Pg 30) Samsung Galaxy S5 = "Kline Photography" Factory reset Feb 23, 2017
Pg 33) Apple iPhone 5c "Kegan's phone" This is white, the one he turned into ISP, deleted stuff.

Is this all of them? I wonder if KAK daddy used any of them.

Pg 02) Apple iPhone 4 = "Kegan's iPhone" last utilized on 11/11/2016
Pg 30) Samsung Galaxy S5 = "Kline Photography" Factory reset Feb 23, 2017
Pg 33) Apple iPhone 5c "Kegan's phone" This is white, the one he turned into ISP, deleted stuff.

Is this all of them? I wonder if KAK daddy used any of them.
Which one had images of a child “as young as 3” IIRC?

I don't know anything about an X-box. These are the only ones I've seen and they came from the probable cause document. I haven't listed the contents of the other 3 yet. I hope to get that done soon.

Devices seized with warrant:
Apple iPhone 3, Apple iPhone 4, S. Galaxy S4, S Galaxy S5, Nextbook Tablet, Apple iPod Touch

Then, there is this one
KAK's Apple iPhone 5c "Kegan's phone" This is white, the one he turned into ISP

The PC doc won't let me copy/paste so I'm not posting everything it says about the contents. I've included the page number for each of the devices.

Pg 02) Apple iPhone 4 = "Kegan's iPhone" last utilized on 11/11/2016, he was 22. He used the name emilyanne45. Many of the communications were recovered from Kik Messenger and Snapchat. Among other files, there were some which depicted children between the estimated ages of 3 and 11 engaged in a sex act with an adult. There were images of possible drugs and Kegan with a black handgun. On 05/14/2016, there was a discussion that involved the user of the iPhone and another party sharing Dropbox public links containing CSAM and child erotica media files. The user had also used the "Emily Anne" identity in 2015 on the Samsung Galaxy S4 device.

The PC doc won't let me copy/paste so I'm not posting everything it says about the contents. I've included the page number for each of the devices.

Pg 02) Apple iPhone 4 = "Kegan's iPhone" last utilized on 11/11/2016, he was 22. He used the name emilyanne45. Many of the communications were recovered from Kik Messenger and Snapchat. Among other files, there were some which depicted children between the estimated ages of 3 and 11 engaged in a sex act with an adult. There were images of possible drugs and Kegan with a black handgun. On 05/14/2016, there was a discussion that involved the user of the iPhone and another party sharing Dropbox public links containing CSAM and child erotica media files. The user had also used the "Emily Anne" identity in 2015 on the Samsung Galaxy S4 device.
I wonder if Emily Anne 45 was first made up before 2015. The 45 could represent an age...

Here are the last 2. I meant to include these dates in my other post:
a_shots registered on Snapchat 07/14/2016 and Instagram 07/20/2016. He was still using the iPhone 4.

Pg 30) Samsung Galaxy S5 = "Kline Photography" Factory reset Feb 23, 2017 He was 22. Chat from MeetMe, FB Messenger and Snapchat. Conversations that too place between Feb 23 and Feb 25, 2017 discussed meeting people in Las Vegas and prostitution. ** Was this the one he found in LV? ***

Pg 33) Apple iPhone 5c "Kegan's phone" This is white, the one he turned into ISP, deleted stuff. Feb 27, 2017 Kegan contacted ISP and told them he located it. On March 2, the unit obtained it from the ISP Peru Post. Contained females posing nude, partially nude and/or clothed. The ages of the females were indeterminate.

It has bothered me detectives were so sensitive to KAK by referring to him having "A PROBLEM." (ya think?) Anybody have a clue on why they would not use the words pervert, pedophile, predator etc out loud? No one wanted to embarrass KAK or hurt his feelings? Seldom does one have a "single issue" problem...there are usually many issues. KAK also has issues with "feeling powerless", body image and major ERGOPHOBIA.
Ergophobia (Fear of Working): Signs, Symptoms, & Treatments
So how does a "male" like him get power? Perhaps sitting at home, playing the puppeteer, controlling & manipulating the thoughts and actions of underage girls? Hiding behind a mask...but his mask is a handsome, smiling model with so much personality he just bursts off the screen. ( All great models have elan.) Kak was the wizard standing behind the curtain...."the great and powerful Oz" until the murders of Abby and Libby exposed him. (I wonder which action actually came first?)
ps. I seem to remember where KAK referred to himself as "Master-something." Anyone remember where that was?

JMO but I doubt the detectives were really sensitive, or sympathetic, towards KAK. During interrogations they play a role much like an actor does. Often they appear sympathetic and understanding if they judge that that specific approach is more likely to get details out of the person they are interviewing. If they thought at a certain point that it would be more effective to have a detective come in and be harsh with him, they would have done that instead. It has nothing to do with KAK's actual feelings.

Again JMO but a common interrogation technique used to elicit guilty statements from subjects involves appearing sympathetic and even minimizing criminal behavior in order to see if the subject will agree with you that it's not that bad and confess to it.

I don't know anything about an X-box. These are the only ones I've seen and they came from the probable cause document. I haven't listed the contents of the other 3 yet. I hope to get that done soon.

Devices seized with warrant:
Apple iPhone 3, Apple iPhone 4, S. Galaxy S4, S Galaxy S5, Nextbook Tablet, Apple iPod Touch

Then, there is this one
KAK's Apple iPhone 5c "Kegan's phone" This is white, the one he turned into ISP
FrostedGlass I found it. Page 24 of the interview. I remembered because I did the rabbit hole search on it one night, wondering if Xbox users could have their own e-mail accounts attached/associated with them. I believe other people can actually log in and watch you play games in real time. I don't own one, but knew it was a popular device for gamers. Beginning on Line 17:...
I consent to a warrantless search by the officers of the Indiana State Police of the following described property, which we have you S.E. IPhone, red with a back case, Xbox one which is black and all in on H.P. computer, black and grey. I authorize these officers to seize any article of property which they consider evidence. (Then more legal disclosures.)
FG sorry for the confusion. It is my error. You are going by the items on a search warrant and the ones I noted were siezed/ voluntarily handed over to LE via "warrantless search." I never heard of that term before this case.

Last edited:
Was that part of the first batch of devices or the ones they mentioned in the interview that they had him sign off on a warrant less search for? There is a whole second batch of devices presumably seized in 2020 that we, the public, have yet to learn what was on them.
Yes Schatz...you are absolutely correct!..."warrantless search." When KAK said he never saw "the search warrant and didn't know what was on it" per BMacD interview, there wasn't one. I was wondering why he didn't just ask his attorney for the information.

Some interesting excerpts from the April 29, 2020 Carroll County Comet:

Leazenby stated the investigation is not “stalled.” And it has not been determined if there was one or more perpetrators.
-------------------

The Sheriff speculated that a perpetrator has probably been interviewed by investigators about the crime, but was not immediately recognized as a offender. He said he still believes a local, or locals, committed the crimes. Leazenby said whoever did this “knew the lay of the land.” He said when an arrest is made, which he believes will happen, community members will likely be shocked at the identity of those arrested. He said he believes the perpetrator will likely be someone who is fairly well-known in the community.

“Mistakes may have been made early on in the rush to get a resolution to this,” Leazenby said. “It could be that just the right question was not asked or a nerve was not touched by a question to help us figure out who did this.”

The Sheriff said evidence is being revisited to determine if there are more leads than were first thought.

-------------------

The Sheriff indicated the two sketches, which varied greatly from each other, were supplied by two different people near the scene on Monday, Feb. 13. Both images are of persons of interest in the investigation.

Lots of tips, no arrest in 2017 double homicide - Carroll County Comet

*side note: two weeks (May 13, 2020 - can't link, so moo) after this article was published, KAK posted his backdated fb about getting a job in Vegas on Feb. 12, 2017.

Leazenby stated the investigation is not “stalled.” And it has not been determined if there was one or more perpetrators.
-------------------

The Sheriff speculated that a perpetrator has probably been interviewed by investigators about the crime, but was not immediately recognized as a offender. He said he still believes a local, or locals, committed the crimes. Leazenby said whoever did this “knew the lay of the land.” He said when an arrest is made, which he believes will happen, community members will likely be shocked at the identity of those arrested. He said he believes the perpetrator will likely be someone who is fairly well-known in the community.

“Mistakes may have been made early on in the rush to get a resolution to this,” Leazenby said. “It could be that just the right question was not asked or a nerve was not touched by a question to help us figure out who did this.”

The Sheriff said evidence is being revisited to determine if there are more leads than were first thought.

-------------------

The Sheriff indicated the two sketches, which varied greatly from each other, were supplied by two different people near the scene on Monday, Feb. 13. Both images are of persons of interest in the investigation.

*side note: two weeks (May 13, 2020 - can't link, so moo) after this article was published, KAK posted his backdated fb about getting a job in Vegas on Feb. 12, 2017.
TL4S...uh, morning (I am dragging) thinking about this case after spending time with friends and watching their sweet preteens and pals. I was overwhelmed by feelings of sadness at someone taking away the futures of Abby & Libby. And then got angry over KAK. What a waste of air! I have an anger and resentment towards him. He rather enjoys being "noticed" for the first time in his "nothing-burger-of-a-life." Does everyone realize if BG is not found, KAK is our sorry consolation prize for a 5 1/2 year investigation????? If KAK/TK connection could have been overlooked for 3 years, what else was overlooked. I realize these things happen...but not when you have so many agencies willing to assist and review.

TL4S...uh, morning (I am dragging) thinking about this case after spending time with friends and watching their sweet preteens and pals. I was overwhelmed by feelings of sadness at someone taking away the futures of Abby & Libby. And then got angry over KAK. What a waste of air! I have an anger and resentment towards him. He rather enjoys being "noticed" for the first time in his "nothing-burger-of-a-life." Does everyone realize if BG is not found, KAK is our sorry consolation prize for a 5 1/2 year investigation????? If KAK/TK connection could have been overlooked for 3 years, what else was overlooked. I realize these things happen...but not when you have so many agencies willing to assist and review.
It is sickening to think about. If someone did indeed drop the ball, though, I'm just glad it got picked back up. I also don't want LE to rush and ruin the potential court case against the killer, allowing him to walk free forever. But that's all neither here nor there until the killer has been charged.

From the April 22, 2019 PC:

"We likely have interviewed you or someone close to you," Carter said.

Personally, I am hopeful that LE is on the right path. DC is making sure that KAK is held responsible for his CSAM charges, and that is important regardless his role in Delphi. He's off the streets either way. TK has proven himself dangerous to women and children, also regardless of Delphi, so I hope LE is watching him closely. If either is responsible for the Delphi murders, I think it's only a matter of time. Fingers crossed!

There are suspicious events sprinkled around in those three years before KAK was arrested, which hint (imo), that KAK and TK were worried about KAK being linked to Delphi:

1) The online and search activity on KAK's devices while in Vegas
2) The search warrant and subsequent polygraph on 2/25/2017, possibly also connected to ski mask
3) TK's 8/12/2018 FB post saying his son hasn't been home in two years
4) KAK's 5/13/2020 FB post backdating him starting a job in Vegas on 2/12/2017

Then after the arrest, we have more:

1) KAK's CSAM arrest interview including questioning on Delphi
2) 11/2021 "raid" on the Peru house, then KAK claiming his father won't speak to him
3) ISP's a_shots release in 12/2021
4) BMcD asking KAK if TK knew RL and acting surprised when he said he didn't think so

There's something that has bothered me since the a_shots release, though. That information has not been added to the ISP Delphi murders site, nor the FBI posters. The killer's description was removed, mostly, but there's nothing about a_shots anywhere on either page. Why? The tips are to go straight to the A & L tip line, and the family has acknowledged L was, in fact, in communications with a_shots, so why isn't that included in those important sources? That's curious.

-------------------

-------------------

This is a year after the April 2019 "New Direction" PC. It is interesting to go back to this in light of the developments over the last 9 months. Here we have Sheriff Leazenby stating that the two sketches are from two different people. (At the 2018 CrimeCon, ISP 1st Sgt Holeman indicated the sketch out at that time was the result of more than one witness.) So did each witness see a different person? Then we have ISP Superintendent Carter stating the killer could be a combination of the two sketches. Sounds like Carter believes it is only one person and they just don't have a good sketch of that person.

And Leazenby states that they likely interviewed the killer. Same thing Carter said the year before. Now I wonder what the Georgia Bureau of Investigation concluded when they reviewed the case files in 2018. Did the GBI see procedural errors in the first few months?

This is a year after the April 2019 "New Direction" PC. It is interesting to go back to this in light of the developments over the last 9 months. Here we have Sheriff Leazenby stating that the two sketches are from two different people. (At the 2018 CrimeCon, ISP 1st Sgt Holeman indicated the sketch out at that time was the result of more than one witness.) So did each witness see a different person? Then we have ISP Superintendent Carter stating the killer could be a combination of the two sketches. Sounds like Carter believes it is only one person and they just don't have a good sketch of that person.

And Leazenby states that they likely interviewed the killer. Same thing Carter said the year before. Now I wonder what the Georgia Bureau of Investigation concluded when they reviewed the case files in 2018. Did the GBI see procedural errors in the first few months?
There has definitely been some conflicting statements made about the sketches, the witnesses who participated in making them, and whether or not the first (older BG) sketch is a POI. Seeing as Leazenby's statement in the Comet is the most recent, I wonder if that is the most current information? Or maybe it's just his personal stance?

What really struck me is that he makes it sound like the younger sketch was also drawn from the description by a person on the trail that day. That sort of dissuades me from thinking the 2/17 date is related to KAK's 2/17 dated charges. But it also makes me lean toward the idea that there were two people seen, one older, one younger, and the killer is likely one or both of them, or they are related (combination). I'm jumping to conclusions, but the idea of KAK/TK really seems to fit all the otherwise odd comments about the sketches. JMO.

Okay, since we are broaching "weird and contradictory" items presented to the public. Here are a few big ones for me:
KAK states, "I was with my Dad all day." If that was true KAK why in the world would you talke about your father's past history of violence, hunting and field dressing deer and dragging them out of the woods? It just doesn't make sense. If he was with you all day, why bring up anything that didn't happen that day or in the past. If my Hubby was with me all day, and I knew that for a fact; Why in the world would I connect him to a crime or cast shade on his integrity/reputation for something that occurred 40 miles away? What useful purpose would it serve? Oh yes, KAK you are one big oafish liar and he regularly gives 3 different answers to the same question. This guy has more two-steps than a square dance caller.
"Okay"
"Yeah"
"Right"
"Maybe"
"I don't remember"
"I don't know"
"That's what they tell me"
(yikes gotta get back to work, buh-bye)

I'm 164 pages into the KAK interrogation and I remembered quite some pages back why I stopped reading it the first time. It's an exhausting read in every way. The emilyanne stuff was disgusting and why on earth was it important to LE what KAK would expect to get from a prostitute for $150.00. Good grief!

Somewhere, I totally missed knowing they were pointing the finger at KAK and daddy for the murders of Libby and Abby. Jumping back to 2020, then back to 2017 gets confusing... so that was clear back in Feb. 2017?

It's interesting that Tony was/is FB friends with some of Abbie's mom's friends and KK's current gf is FB friends with one of Liberty's ex-boyfriends. I never had a clue that Libby had boyfriends.

Before this is over, KAK will wish he had listened to his gut and lawyered up.

I'm 164 pages into the KAK interrogation and I remembered quite some pages back why I stopped reading it the first time. It's an exhausting read in every way.
It's a valuable contribution to our collective effort here, updating this information. At one point I tried delving into something revealing and retired to the sidelines. The fuller picture is very, very hard to look at, lingers, and yet somewhere in this is the way to resolution and justice.

It's a valuable contribution to our collective effort here, updating this information. At one point I tried delving into something revealing and retired to the sidelines. The fuller picture is very, very hard to look at, lingers, and yet somewhere in this is the way to resolution and justice.
I can't say enough for our collective effort. If not for other members bringing things back up, questioning... I would not have gone back to finish the document.

The murder of the girls is a heinous crime and people are eager for justice. I just hope if/when they charge someone, it's a solid case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aishavn