Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #148

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kind of feel that if just a few more steps were shown, we may be able to get an idea of the actual gait of the person. Is the foot going over the other to cross to another side? OR is the foot being lifted up higher and placed down carefully (or abnormally) because they have had issues with that foot?

there is no evidence what so ever of an arranged meeting between libby and anyone
we said that many times
if this was valid.. u would have seen that person in prison
Here is some evidence that KAK was suposed to meet Libby on the bridge the day of the murder, from the below linked article:

"Later in the transcript, police question Kline about plans to meet Libby on the Monon High Bridge.
“See I don’t remember ever saying to meet up with me though,” Kline said.
However, the officer questioning Kline referred to a message the defendant allegedly wrote to someone after he learned the girls had been murdered. On the fake account, "anthony_shots" writes, “Yeah, we were supposed to meet but she never showed up.”

Here is some evidence that KAK was suposed to meet Libby on the bridge the day of the murder, from the below linked article:

"Later in the transcript, police question Kline about plans to meet Libby on the Monon High Bridge.
“See I don’t remember ever saying to meet up with me though,” Kline said.
However, the officer questioning Kline referred to a message the defendant allegedly wrote to someone after he learned the girls had been murdered. On the fake account, "anthony_shots" writes, “Yeah, we were supposed to meet but she never showed up.”

Yeah, I actually believe he probably said that to a third party. But I'm wondering if that is lie and there was no planned meeting. He just said it to get attention. I'm not saying he lies all the time. Only when he opens his mouth. :rolleyes:

However, I must say I am shocked, absolutely shocked he was able to hold out for so long without trying to cut a deal. Anybody want to discuss ideas on why he waited so long? A snitch last year, is a snitch this year....what changed?
He is covering for someone very close to him, with the initials TK, IMO

"PERU, Ind. — A mysterious search in Miami County continued Tuesday with investigators from the Indiana State Police combing through a section of the Wabash River.
As FOX59 previously reported, this search has been linked to the Delphi murder investigation by a podcast that reports on the killings.
Members of ISP have spent the last couple weeks searching through the shallow waters of the river in Peru. During today’s search, they used metal detectors and scuba gear and it appears they still haven’t found whatever they’re looking for.
"The search area is just two miles from the home of Kegan Kline, which was raided in the weeks after the bodies of Abby Williams and Libby German were discovered murdered in Delphi.
Kline’s name first surfaced in court documents, which state investigators allege he was communicating via social media with Libby the night before the girls were killed and made plans to meet the 14-year-old on the bridge during a day off from school."

No, I haven't been here for a while, so is something happening in this case?

It’s complicated and if I try to summarise it, I won’t do it justice. There do seem to be developments, involving a man (KAK) who is in prison on charges related to CSAM, and who has an equally if not more horrible father (TK). They haven’t been publicly named as POI in Abby and Libby’s case, but leaked documents reveal some extraordinary links …. coincidence? Or not. You might be interested in the thread on KAK. IN, Peru - Kegan Anthony Kline, 27, arrested Aug 29, 2020, 30 Counts associated with CSAM

Any news is good news in moving this case forward. Wouldn't it be great to get an arrest here? I think it's too much coincidence with TK KAK, a-shots, to not be connected somehow.

MOO

Would they keep searching for nearly two weeks if they hadn't found at least some traces of what they're looking for? Or would they assume their clue was mistaken and call it off after a few days? That's a LOT of cop power being put into the operation.
just because they are really looking for something doesn't mean that it isn't also a training execise. what I mean is that maybe they need to check equipment and everyone needs "X amount" of search practice per year, so... that is what they say about water and icy water rescue here when they use it for dogs- it is never a waste; it's valuable practice.

Any news is good news in moving this case forward. Wouldn't it be great to get an arrest here? I think it's too much coincidence with TK KAK, a-shots, to not be connected somehow.

MOO
You've got a guy who has admitted to victimizing girls that age, who had prior online contact with a Libby, who apparently had plans to meet with her on the bridge that day (according to what the detective said during that interview).

He's temporarily removed from jail, and around that time water searches begin near to where he lived.

Yup, connected all right.

He is covering for someone very close to him, with the initials TK, IMO
MOO KAK buckled so early in childhood, terrorized into being a buddy by TK (other sibs got the straight up physical abuse) that he barely remembers being his own person, not just a prop in TKs doings.
Prison has things, like some dignity when compared to KAKs life. I felt jail might really work for KAK, getting structure and maybe counseling to work out what happened to him.
The only time I thought I heard truth from him was when he said “i don’t know why I do it”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson