Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #148

Status
Not open for further replies.
note that the MS has been acting as the spokesperson of the case.. leading the media where it suits them
I don't see that at all, really. It's a niche podcast, and while there was significant interest in the KK interviews and RL search warrant, this case has had plenty of fringe and MS attention. It didn't start with the MS podcast and it won't end with them.

I also think that LE in this case have not covered themselves in glory in terms of how they've managed public relations and / or harnessed public involvement and assistance in this case, and some of their moves and statements -- e.g., making arrests on unrelated grounds while asking for any and all info linked to the case, the release of the BG photo and version'd sketches , the various gnomic references to the The Shack -- have struck me as frankly bizarre.

My hope at this point, on behalf of the victims and families, is that the case can be saved, and resolved. KK is already in custody and they can take their time there. But I don't see public interest in these murders as waning anytime soon. That may irk LE but it's a fact of the matter, and they need to deal with that professionally.

I don't see that at all, really. It's a niche podcast, and while there was significant interest in the KK interviews and RL search warrant, this case has had plenty of fringe and MS attention.

I also think that LE in this case have not covered themselves in glory in terms of how they've managed public relations and / or harnessed public involvement and assistance in this case, and some of their moves and statements -- e.g., making arrests on unrelated grounds while asking for any and all info linked to the case, and then the various gnomic references to the The Shack -- have struck me as frankly bizarre.

My hope at this point, on behalf of the victims and families, is that the case can be saved, and resolved. KK is already in custody and they can take their time there. But I don't see public interest in these murders as waning anytime soon. That may irk LE but it's a fact of the matter, and they need to deal with that professionally.
they are contacted by the media as the all reliable source on the case and the search...they are the ones to insert the delphi angle in this search and what if it has zero link to that ? isnt this misleading ?
what if this whole kk drama has nothing to do with delphi ?.. its completely against their interest .. cause that is the one way there are pushing for the case and it causes confusion more than ever

I am so on board with this. I may go down with the ship but I do not feel that either of the K's is the murderer. Maybe a friend of K's, maybe a stranger using the A_S account. This is my opinion only. And whatever. I just would like to see this case solved and justice (?) done for these girls and their loved ones.
You'll have my company!

this is my current assessment

I am positive the witnesses are completely sidelined by now...remember we allegedly have 2 kinds of witnesses for each sketch ..and they couldnt decide which one to trust

i also see them leaning towards ignoring the video and audio evidence ..isnt the gradual erasing of suspects info an indication of that ?
also no DNA ? OE ELSE WE WOULDN'T BE HERE TALKING ABOUT THESE TWO
what is left for this case !
what evidence can we have
MPO

they are contacted by the media as the all reliable source on the case and the search...they are the ones to insert the delphi angle in this search and what if it has zero link to that ? isnt this misleading ?
what if this whole kk drama has nothing to do with delphi ?.. its completely against their interest .. cause that is the one way there are pushing for the case and it causes confusion more than ever

If a Pulitzer Prize winning reporter for some renowned newspaper had reported the same information using the same source would that change your opinion?
Some mainstream media is awful but we don’t lump them all together as being bad. Same with podcasters, some are awful, but just because they are doesn’t make MS the same. They are following the story where it takes them, using sources and interviewing people, just like journalists are supposed to do. One of their sources tipped them on the source. They reported what they heard. I don’t see what is misleading about that.

JMO I think neither KAK not TK were involved in killings. Personal opinion only. Both are scums, but should be responsible for own shady stuff only. It is possible that Delphi killer was using their CSAM material, or it is something totally unrelated. To me, KAK illustrates how, if you unravel a teenager’s life, you find many unknown connections. But as of today, i I don’t even see a good motive to kill for him. Happy to be wrong, but … it took 30 years to find the killer of Sarah Yarborough in WA. The technology did not even exist in the 90es. However, the police kept all everything gathered at the CS, kept a good chain of custody, never gave up on the case, and finally, the killer was found. Maybe it will be the same with Delphi, but better this, than unjustly accusing someone. Among other reasons, wrongful convictions cost a lot to taxpayers.
I have similar thoughts about this case. Then there is The Murder Sheet going around and beating the drum over KAK and TK and that is at best, premature. And if those two dirtbags have nothing to do with the murders what have they accomplished with respect to the objective and that is who killed the girls? Other than to build up their bank account with more $$$.

I have similar thoughts about this case. Then there is The Murder Sheet going around and beating the drum over KAK and TK and that is at best, premature. And if those two dirtbags have nothing to do with the murders what have they accomplished with respect to the objective and that is who killed the girls? Other than to build up their bank account with more $$$.
Well, tbh, much as GrayHuze is nerdish and lengthy, he has logical, factual-based, mindset, and I consider him a good source of information. Sadly, 90% of other podcasters and bloggers are merely a way to hone one’s critical thinking.

Well the first thing off the bat is they state KK is in jail in Miami Florida. Don't care about the rest of the article if it starts out that way.
To be honest, Indiana is confusing. Peru, Delphi, and now, Miami. Even Frankfort is somewhat suspicious. ;)
P.S. read the article. Twice, they called Abby “Abi”. And why can’t an incarcerated man demand money for an interview from podcasters, who themselves make money on it? Daily Mail’s goal is to be the first to report, and what’s written, who cares?

Last edited:
To be honest, Indiana is confusing. Peru, Delphi, and now, Miami. Even Frankfort is somewhat suspicious. ;)
P.S. read the article. Twice, they called Abby “Abi”. And why can’t an incarcerated man demand money for an interview from podcasters, who themselves make money on it? Daily Mail’s goal is to be the first to report, and what’s written, who cares?

Not meaning to add to your confusion but just for clarification ;) There is no city named "Miami" in the state of Indiana. We have counties within our state .. Peru is in Miami County, Delphi is in Carrol County and Frankfort is in Clinton County.

Daily Mail needs to fact check their info .. they had me wondering why KAK was in Florida! haha

So did LE actually call him a suspect, or is that the Daily Mail taking it's own liberties?
I’ll say this for probably the thirtieth time. The police don’t name anyone as a suspect unless there is a warrant for him and he’s a fugitive. This police started this at least forty years ago. The reason? In court when the detective is on the stand during the trial of Jones the defense attorney would always ask , “now Detective back on April 12th didn’t you say that Smith was the suspect”? Too many cases were damaged and from then on the term Person of Interest was coined. Then the internet detectives hijacked the term and now everyone has a POI.

Last edited:
I wonder. They “sort of” hinted that the poi was a person of respect. And that finding out that he was the killer would be a disappointment for some people.

And who would provide such a reaction? A local hero. You know, how people say, “thank you for your service”?

Who else would disappoint me in this role? Some old cop, who is very nice in personal and professional life. It would be like, “if even this man could…”.

JMO. If he is local, of course. A cop, a teacher, a doctor, a respected ex-military.

Minister, community volunteer, coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member