Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #148

Status
Not open for further replies.
so while he is wearing a tight (black) shirt to give a thinner effect .. he is still massive ..did you think how he would look like with a bulky jacket ? .. bg wasnt massive and didnt have the big belly that KAK has
we can not argue about what we see..cause clearly we don't see the same thing
its subjective then
<modsnip>
I'd say BG had much thinner legs than KAK.

Delphi needs to put a phone call into Fishers' LE to see if they can help the case using their new equipment. Maybe it still does just the same process as CODIS but is just faster. He says if old crime scene evidence is preserved properly, there's still a chance that they can do something.
[snips]
The department can now test for DNA in just 90 minutes.
The new equipment, which is manufactured by Thermo Fisher Scientific, is helping the Fishers Police Department generate leads and identify suspects faster.
Detective Sgt. Jim Hawkins of Fishers said, “The criminal forensics investigators will come in, take their crime scene samples or suspect samples. They’ll put it into a cartridge. It’ll go into the instrument itself here and then the software will tell us if we have a DNA profile and, if so, does it match to an existing case.”
Hawkins said, “What the presumptive positive test will allow us to do is to make sure the night or day of the offense that we can confirm that we do have the correct suspect and we do have a match to the crime scene DNA, but we also follow that up with conventional DNA for the court process.”

Did anyone keep a memo or notes on what KAK first denied but later admitted to? My biggest takeaway from the transcript was that, it seemed to me, KAK denied almost everything at first even when it was obviously true, then would reluctantly admit things. The only thing that I remember him denying and not later admitting is sending the message about Libby not showing up.

Did anyone keep a memo or notes on what KAK first denied but later admitted to? My biggest takeaway from the transcript was that, it seemed to me, KAK denied almost everything at first even when it was obviously true, then would reluctantly admit things. The only thing that I remember him denying and not later admitting is sending the message about Libby not showing up.
I don't think he ever admitted to the really young kid stuff, either.

Can anyone help me interpret KAK's charges better?

The dates of some of them (2016) correlate with some of the chats we see on both the affidavit and hear about in the interview. All the very young kid stuff is talked about during the 2015/2016 chat conversations in the interview. Yet KAK doesn't have any CSAM charges for those years that include the aggravating factors I would expect to see for very young kids stuff.

Aside from Obstruction of Justice and Synthetic Identity charges, most of the rest of his charges stem from 2/17/17 and 2/25/17. Many of those do include aggravating factors, although those can range in meaning, which I could only guess on which factors pertain to his charges. None of them are good...

So, where are all the charges on earlier very young kid stuff? Are they hard to prove maybe? LE said there was a lot of it on his devices. What are some of your thoughts?

Can anyone help me interpret KAK's charges better?

The dates of some of them (2016) correlate with some of the chats we see on both the affidavit and hear about in the interview. All the very young kid stuff is talked about during the 2015/2016 chat conversations in the interview. Yet KAK doesn't have any CSAM charges for those years that include the aggravating factors I would expect to see for very young kids stuff.

Aside from Obstruction of Justice and Synthetic Identity charges, most of the rest of his charges stem from 2/17/17 and 2/25/17. Many of those do include aggravating factors, although those can range in meaning, which I could only guess on which factors pertain to his charges. None of them are good...

So, where are all the charges on earlier very young kid stuff? Are they hard to prove maybe? LE said there was a lot of it on his devices. What are some of your thoughts?

good question.

A river search 5 years later has got to be difficult. I wonder if there was an ice jam break during the past 5 years? if so, that could definitely take the stream bottom, rocks, metal objects etc down stream a bit.

The fact that they are back again searching tells me they are putting a lot of resources looking for something important.

I wonder who's possession this object belongs to? KAK, or his dad, JBC or someone else's?

A river search 5 years later has got to be difficult. I wonder if there was an ice jam break during the past 5 years? if so, that could definitely take the stream bottom, rocks, metal objects etc down stream a bit.

The fact that they are back again searching tells me they are putting a lot of resources looking for something important.

I wonder who's possession this object belongs to? KAK, or his dad, JBC or someone else's?
I wonder if the evidence was dumped more recently. I also wonder if they are looking in the right place.

Where they are looking is close to a riverside park, but there is another riverside park upstream (Maconaquah Park), where major landscaping projects had been underway in the past couple of years. We don't know how LE learned of this spot to search, but if KAK didn't dump whatever this evidence is and instead learned of it from someone else, maybe the informer wasn't sure of the precise location, or KAK misunderstood if he was told...?

ETA: Or perhaps KAK even intentionally misdirected LE to a place that is close to, but not exactly right with the hope they'd come up empty but he'd still get credit from them for assisting AND the person he ratted on wouldn't hold him accountable.

Last edited:

“Police in Delphi say they already had Chadwell on their radar, but they are stressing that it's very early in the investigation.”
I recall a “looking at him for a variety of reasons” or “on our radar for a variety of reasons” but I don’t remember where. It wasn’t this one - I thought it was Journal & Courier. Will try to find. Though, with this case, there have been instances of things stated in media that later disappeared, seemingly scrubbed.

I wonder if the evidence was dumped more recently. I also wonder if they are looking in the right place.

Where they are looking is close to a riverside park, but there is another riverside park upstream (Maconaquah Park), where major landscaping projects had been underway in the past couple of years. We don't know how LE learned of this spot to search, but if KAK didn't dump whatever this evidence is and instead learned of it from someone else, maybe the informer wasn't sure of the precise location, or KAK misunderstood if he was told...?

ETA: Or perhaps KAK even intentionally misdirected LE to a place that is close to, but not exactly right with the hope they'd come up empty but he'd still get credit from them for assisting AND the person he ratted on wouldn't hold him accountable.
I also consider another possibility. There are MANY crimes that have been committed in IN so it may not be related to KAK. To date there has been no official confirmation. So far all we really have is conjecture or rumor. Yes, the Murder Sheet claims to have some anonymous source stating it. To me that is no different than linking to FB or other social media here except there at least there would be a name. It is a rumor.

OR if it is related to KAK, it could be because KAK made a deal with information related to another crime not related to Delphi. IOW, KAK may just be a jailhouse snitch. He has had over two years to gather intel on other members in the jail. After all, KAK strikes me as the type to look out only for KAK and would turn on any of his fellow inmates if it benefited him.

Until there is an official confirmation or denial, all are possibilities.

Though, with this case, there have been instances of things stated in media that later disappeared, seemingly scrubbed.
RSBM

I’m so glad I’m not the only one who has realized this. It’s VERY frustrating!
Communication in this case is atrocious by LE and MSM, we know that. The article I cited speaks for itself…and in this crazy often contradictory case…the article you cited does the same.
People were questioning whether Chadwell was on LE “radar” before he attacked the girl in Lafayette. I remembered hearing that so I went looking for it and found it.
I was going to respond to your comment about Chadwell being on LE’s radar but I couldn’t find a link.
I also couldn’t find the link to when LE said something to the fact that they had many (if not all?) SO, child predators and pedophiles on their list, at all times.

As Schatz said some articles in MSM seemingly have disappeared/vanished into thin air.

mOo

Last edited:
I also consider another possibility. There are MANY crimes that have been committed in IN so it may not be related to KAK. To date there has been no official confirmation. So far all we really have is conjecture or rumor. Yes, the Murder Sheet claims to have some anonymous source stating it. To me that is no different than linking to FB or other social media here except there at least there would be a name. It is a rumor.
To be clear, because this seems to be a weird narrative out there. The source is not anonymous to the Murder Sheet hosts, it's anonymous to us. There is a huge difference and their practices are more aligned with what a news source would do than what some "expert" YouTubers do.

RSBM

I’m so glad I’m not the only one who has realized this. It’s VERY frustrating!

I was going to respond to your comment about Chadwell being on LE’s radar but I couldn’t find a link.
I also couldn’t find the link to when LE said something to the fact that they had many (if not all?) SO, child predators and pedophiles on their list, at all times

As Schatz said some articles in MSM seemingly have disappeared/vanished into thin air.

mOo

but JBC had no history of being a child predator or pedophile. mOO

I recall a “looking at him for a variety of reasons” or “on our radar for a variety of reasons” but I don’t remember where. It wasn’t this one - I thought it was Journal & Courier. Will try to find. Though, with this case, there have been instances of things stated in media that later disappeared, seemingly scrubbed.

Investigators who for years have been working to solve the killings of two girls in Delphi, Indiana, are looking into a kidnapping suspect in nearby Lafayette, Indiana, to see if there "might" be a connection, the sheriff said.

There are "several factors" leading police working the 2017 Delphi killings to look into this month's alleged kidnapping of a 10-year-old girl, Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby told ABC News on Wednesday.

Delphi murders 'might' be connected to nearby kidnapping case: Sheriff

To be clear, because this seems to be a weird narrative out there. The source is not anonymous to the Murder Sheet hosts, it's anonymous to us. There is a huge difference and their practices are more aligned with what a news source would do than what some "expert" YouTubers do.
I place some trust in LE and in the media. YouTubers and podcasters who cite 'anonymous sources' of an unknown nature are not something I place my trust in. There are few like YouTuber John Lordan who actually shows and reads from media or LE press releases as well as having interviews from known persons related to the victim or case where I have some degree of trust. I still remember Washington Post journalist, Janet Cooke, who won the Pulitzer Prize about an "anonymous" drug user she called "Jimmy" to protect his anonymous status. It was later proven no such person existed and it was all a lie leading to her forfeiting the Pulitzer. Then there is Jayson Blair who either plagiarized stories or wrote stories citing 'anonymous sources', later proven faked, while writing for NY Times. Sabrina Erdely wrote an article in the Rolling Stone about an "anonymous" rape victim named "Jackie" in a fraternity house and the victim was later to determined to be a fabrication, as well as the story. "Anonymous" can cover up a real source OR a multitude of lies. Such as an individual who really isn't close to the case, but is providing their own unfounded conjecture or rumor.

Investigators who for years have been working to solve the killings of two girls in Delphi, Indiana, are looking into a kidnapping suspect in nearby Lafayette, Indiana, to see if there "might" be a connection, the sheriff said.

There are "several factors" leading police working the 2017 Delphi killings to look into this month's alleged kidnapping of a 10-year-old girl, Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby told ABC News on Wednesday.

Delphi murders 'might' be connected to nearby kidnapping case: Sheriff
I remember that news and from Sheriff Tobe Leazenby no less. While I'm now thinking JBC may not have any connection to the Delphi murders, LE has not officially stated that they moved on from him, like they did with, say, DN.

no they did not say they have moved on which is interesting because right after they said they were looking into him,
they announced a blackout for all media pertaining to the case. like literally right after..which kind of really started
a fire burning in regard to him and within days he exclaimed he couldn't get a fair trial based on everyone thinking he was
the Delphi Killer..isn't it odd? like there was a blackout and no one was saying boo..but JBC put it out there..floated it out there like he was the next big deal and it wasn't going to be fair for him...

oh I am on JBC...until they hold up the rat that did this in my face and tell me he is a confessed DNA matched killer, I will
be sitting here throwing shade his way..because I see right through him. mOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member