Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #148

Status
Not open for further replies.
If CE had been cleared and that was who the first sketch was, why this in April 2020, regarding what TL said?

The Sheriff indicated the two sketches, which varied greatly from each other, were supplied by two different people near the scene on Monday, Feb. 13. Both images are of persons of interest in the investigation.

Lots of tips, no arrest in 2017 double homicide - Carroll County Comet

TL4S Thank you, excellent point! "Both images" and "Persons" plural, folks.
I have figured KAK is too cautious to let just anyone into his circle of depravity. It is not something you talk about around the Family Holiday Table. But, I could see his associations being people he has known or been related to since birth. I always wondered what the "quid pro quo" relationship was between father & son. I just don't see KAK being the kind of person who develops adult friendships/trust with others unless he has known then since childhood.
Off to work...look forward to reading all your posts....and I don't think any of your thoughts are weird. You all bring so much to the discussion and have toughed it out year after year. Love IQ....

When there is an arrest, either now or in the future, do we think he/they will be brought to the jail in Delphi? I understand it's a Carroll County crime and all, but is Delphi equipped to deal with the public craze an arrest might bring to the city? And, what if the charges are federal? Where would the suspect(s) be detained?

ETA: I suspect if images of the murder were shared via a dropbox link, the charges will be federal. JMO

When there is an arrest, either now or in the future, do we think he/they will be brought to the jail in Delphi? I understand it's a Carroll County crime and all, but is Delphi equipped to deal with the public craze an arrest might bring to the city? And, what if the charges are federal? Where would the suspect(s) be detained?

ETA: I suspect if images of the murder were shared via a dropbox link, the charges will be federal. JMO
Yep and Grissom Air Force Base is run (ultimately) by the Feds and would be easy to protect from press, public onslaught of inquiries. Just sayin' "Ever try getting secrets from a military base?" And, "You never hear of anyone escaping from a military brig, do ya' Mabel?"

Yep and Grissom Air Force Base is run (ultimately) by the Feds and would be easy to protect from press, public onslaught of inquiries. Just sayin' "Ever try getting secrets from a military base?" And, "You never hear of anyone escaping from a military brig, do ya' Mabel?"
I wonder if people placed into witness protection might start the process of travel at an Air Force Base? Federal stuff, right?

yes...this is one of the many things that makes zero sense in this case
how can they know that person ? was it someone who looked like bg EXACTLY WHO WAS ON THE TRAILS AND THEY CLEARED HIM ? we have a video image that cant be tied to many ppl .. that what makes me have no faith in this investigation
Please, please, please don't ever lose faith in this investigation!

I truly believe that there are countless members of law enforcement and FBI who are right now working very hard to solve this case and to arrest the killer.

If what Anna Williams was told by LE was true, maybe the person that LE looked at first was able to provide LE with information that caused the change in investigatve strategy?

Carter - April 22, 2019 "We are just now beginning"....

Why say that on a case that was over 2 years old?

The timing fits if they had recently received new info (early in 2019) that led them to a 'new' suspect.

Feb 22, 2019 there was no sketch displayed at the presser so they had already decided that the July 2017 sketch was 'secondary', we, the public just didn't know it!

Sorry for the rehash...I know its all old news...and the last thing I should be doing is putting any emphasis at all on that first sketch.

I do believe that Anna Williams knows exactly what she was told, and she wouldn't disclose the wrong info in a publicly released interview when she desperately wants to spread the word and draw attention to this case.

Sending positive energy to the families and Delphi tonight especially.

They must be feeling a million times more anxious than I know we are all feeling right now.

Delphi, stay strong.

JMO

Thread was totally derailed by social media rumors being alluded to and subsequent discussion of those rumors, resulting in major cleanup of approximatly 50 posts ... when y'all should have known better.

Read all the rumors you want elsewhere, just don't bring them to Websleuths. Stick to MSM or LE folks ! Not social media nonsense designed to set the world a-twitter.

Thread is open again.

Last edited:
Has a MSM outlet ever ran a piece like this? Or is this the first time that a rumor has become so strong and widespread that a MSM article had to be written about it?
There have been a few suspects that caught national news that LE came out with a statement similar to "yes, we are aware of this person." Kind of similar but not exactly the same.

Last edited:
I've been researching apps used by KAK (link to verify connection provided)
I have been reading a lot about YUBO and found this disturbing info: Users can also start and join live-streaming video chats known as ‘lives’. "These lives can feature up to 10 streamers (those who are broadcasting) and an unlimited number of viewers." !!!!
Users can also start and join live-streaming video chats known as ‘lives’. These lives can feature up to 10 streamers (those who are broadcasting) and an unlimited number of viewers.
So my question is, why would a guy who in his own words claims he "goes no where" but to grandparents house and weed dealer's house, be connected/associated to YUBO live streaming? I can't help but wonder if he "sat in a red jeep" what was he doing? Listening to the car radio? Maybe. I can't listen to my car radio unless the keys are in the ignition. What time of day did he need to look up the directions to the Marathon Gas Station...after 2:30 PM on February 13, 2017? If he was looking up the address before 2:30 pm, then he is a party to the murders, IMO. If he looked up after 2:30 PM, then maybe he was asked to drive to another location. Is that what he wants LE to think? His past statements have made me consider the possibility he would say anything to distance himself from this crime and save himself. IMO.

If CE had been cleared and that was who the first sketch was, why this in April 2020, regarding what TL said?

The Sheriff indicated the two sketches, which varied greatly from each other, were supplied by two different people near the scene on Monday, Feb. 13. Both images are of persons of interest in the investigation.

I would say..cause they changed direction again like they always doing ...or the info provided to the family wasn't even accurate in the first place
they dont have to tell the family accurate accounts

MOD NOTE:

Please keep the conversation about THIS CASE.

Generalized discussing about unusual unstaged scenes is a fascinating topic, but it's not specific to THIS case. Many, many posts were removed. Only a few discussed that, and the rest were about totally different cases. Please keep the focus in this thread on this specific case.

I would, however, read a thread about unusual unstaged scenes, so if you'd like, start one in

or start a chat in PMs, where as many as 20 members may participate. PMs are unmoderated and private. Only those on the PM will see the messages.

THANK YOU for helping us keep this thread about Abby & Liberty.

And we have this. I think IndyStar might have been struggling at the time with interpreting what it meant. (As we all were.) But note the part I’ve bolded - the police clarification.

The man depicted in an old sketch released to the public two years ago is no longer believed to be the person who killed teens Abigail Williams and Liberty German in Delphi, Indiana State Police said.

The man in the 2017 sketch was a person of interest in the investigation during that period, police said.

The new composite drawing released by officials on April 22, 2019, of the person suspected in the Delphi Murders.

Now, that's no longer the case. Investigators believe the man shown in a sketch released during a press conference on Monday "more accurately" represents the person who killed the teens in February 2017, State Police said in a news release on Wednesday.

While both sketches were drawn in 2017, police clarified that the renderings are "not the same person."

The old sketch shows a man in the age range of 40 to 50 years old, according to police. He appears to be older than the newly released sketch, which appears to depict a much younger man.

Forgive my ignorance, but if he was arrested, and this is on public record and likely public news reports on this arrest, why can't his name be said or a link shared?

Not trying to be difficult, just trying to get a grasp on things here, still.
I am not only NOT a lawyer, ScT friend, but lawyers would be disgusted if anybody thought I was one. :) But where I live, as I understand it, an arrest becomes public information automatically. Police can delay the posting of the information with various maneuvers, and also by court order if needed to protect an investigation.

But: if John ("Scarbabyface") Doe goes to the station with the officers, unless he stops it himself, he can remain at the station (not "in custody") talking to police as long as he likes. So if you-know-who was stopped, brought to the station for questioning, that would not become public information until an arrest actually happens.

Now, let's posit that KAK is guilty of something L&A-related, OK? I've wondered if this is why KAK hasn't been charged in a Delphi-related charge: regardless of what the police know and how the investigation is proceeding, KAK is in jail and not going anywhere or chatting with pre-teens.

But when LE arrested him in that regard, that would then be public information. And it not only tips the police's hand, but it probably kicks in various legal protections for KAK. So LE has good reason (if he's guilty) to let him sit and not to arrest him until their case is complete. Even if it takes a riverbed search, if you see what I mean. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flintinsects