Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #90

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tricia, Apr 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sunsetbeach

sunsetbeach Well-Known Member

I remember watching a video on YT where a “shack” was shown in the distance. For the life of me I can’t remember who posted it but they were talking about the case. It reminded me of a small dilapidated outbuilding located in the wooded area. I think but I’m not certain that it was talked about here on WS back in the day.

2. kidetect22

kidetect22 Well-Known Member

I’m not all the way caught up yet, but I really do feel like whoever BG is, was someone who had a solid alibi and got off the hook at the very beginning of this investigation. I too, feel like someone knows exactly who this is, and isn’t speaking up!!! I do feel like Carter is speaking directly to this person that hasn’t had a back bone to do the right thing, and he wants to let them know, they are on too BG one way or another!

Carter did this presser to speak right to BG and whoever is standing by him and not turning him in! IMO

3. CSIDreamer

CSIDreamer Well-Known Member

4. moonriverfarm

moonriverfarm Well-Known Member

Can anyone map the possible route BG would have taken from where the car was parked to the bridge?

5. lisette

lisette Well-Known Member

Scroll and roll

6. elmomom

elmomom I may lean, but I sit on a fence

Shamefully I will admit that when I was younger I used the term Youse. I still have well educated friends that grew up in NY that say youse. As in hey youse!

linus21, teeandcee and MsBetsy like this.
  7. moonriverfarm

moonriverfarm Well-Known Member

Maybe there was a copy of the book in the car.

Laughing, Bethan, raja and 7 others like this.
  8. Trino

Trino Well-Known Member

I look at the two sketches and see so many differences that I cannot come to terms with this.
    I also have difficulty with an 18 yr old using the term, "guys," as it was used - sort of a mini pause, almost friendly - seems like something an older adult would use.

MsBetsy, swedeheart and Tippy Lynn like this.
  9. Yellow Rose

Yellow Rose Well-Known Member

I may not be remembering correctly but I could have sworn the "shack" turned out to be an outbuilding on RL's property with no evidence of value at all within.

10. SuziQ

SuziQ Well-Known Member

I don't think they have a clue who he is. They may know a lot about him though.

The presser said as much, IMO.

11. enelram

enelram Well-Known Member

Do we know any of the following:
    Appx. time of death? How long were girls on the trail?
    The Cause of death? Were they strangled? Decapitated? Shot?
    blunt force trauma? (FB said one grandmother said the girls
    both had scarves around their necks.)
    What was motive- sexual assault? or simple murder? abduction?
    Why wasn't a description of vehicle (abandoned) given?
    Were girls' bodies found the next day? Who discovered them?

Lots and lots of questions remain unanswered.

sindydee, tigerteeth, cody22 and 2 others like this.
  12. Tippy Lynn

Tippy Lynn Well-Known Member

That’s what I recall as well.

13. oceanblueeyes

oceanblueeyes Well-Known Member

I'm from the deep south and we use 'guys' at times when talking to either gender or to both.

Lol! I even use it here at times if I mistakenly make a duplicate post. I say "sorry guys' even though I know posters can be both genders.

Imo

14. holtzmann

holtzmann Well-Known Member

upload_2019-4-23_10-20-35.png

15. SuziQ

SuziQ Well-Known Member

In the presser the Sheriff was merely expressing his own thoughts after watching the movie The Shack. Nothing else.

MOO

16. WillenFan21

WillenFan21 Well-Known Member

This is a good theory. I said a few pages back that I don't think Libby would have pulled her cell phone out if it was someone she knew really well. I mentioned in the post that if it was someone she knew but made her feel uncomfortable then I could see her pulling the phone out to take a video. I could see her doing this for teacher that made her uncomfortable at school. I feel like who ever this is fits under the description of 1 or 2 people:

1. A complete stranger

2. Someone that she knew who made her uncomfortable

I really believe if it was someone she was comfortable around that the cell phone wouldn't have been pulled out. JMO

17. kidetect22

kidetect22 Well-Known Member

They will never give the COD until the suspect is in custody and going to trial! That isn’t something you can say without jeopardizing the whole case.

The girls were found around noon on the 14th!

They were found the next day because the night before, searches had been called off! I believe people still searched, but with it being dark, made it difficult.

We aren’t sure why there was description of vehicle ...everyone has theories.

18. TL4S

TL4S Unverified Clown

I could totally be wrong here, but I don't think "The Shack," with its story line, would be used in a literal sense by LE, as in something happened in an actual shack. I tend to agree with others that it might have been mentioned because of the moral aspect. What surprises me most about that comment is why a veteran officer, who's so obviously affected by what's happened, would even watch a movie like that. Was there motivation to watch it?

Laughing, raja, cody22 and 6 others like this.
  19. JaneEyre

JaneEyre Well-Known Member

Not to beat this dead horse, but a Midwestern parent or teacher will definitely use “you guys” in a powerful way as well. If you grew up in the Midwest, you’ve definitely heard “‘Knock it off, you guys!” In a serious or angry tone before. We use it with every tone imaginable. I used it Sunday in this way when my nephews were trampling mom’s flowers. They stopped immediately.

20. Tippy Lynn

Tippy Lynn Well-Known Member

When there’s no info or media attention for extended periods of time and suddenly info is given I always feel like something big is coming. I hope and pray that’s the case.
    jmo

8paws, MrsM, JDough and 10 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.