Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #90

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tricia, Apr 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. holtzmann

holtzmann Well-Known Member

Also, not to beat another dead horse, but again, given the pictures and the video that we have from Libby herself, there is NO WAY BG could have been having anything other than normal trouble crossing that bridge. It is long, treacherous, and he STILL closed the distance between them remarkably quickly.

Edit to say, "normal" in this case meaning "expected" for someone without major medical issues or physical impairments.

2. Reluctant1

Reluctant1 Well-Known Member

I had a thought about the change in strategy. I was very struck by the opening comments from ISP about the perpetrator not ever thinking law enforcement would change its approach, followed up with the forceful "but we did" Perhaps the original sketch isn't terribly far off from reality. But the "new" sketch shows a younger version, perhaps what he looked like at a younger age (and maybe resembles a younger family member). It is perhaps a more personal way to put the stress on BG, who is likely known to law enforcement, but not yet fully proven without other's coming to identify him. Just my developing humble opinion.

I was so struck by odd nature of the press conference. I can't figure out another reason for the emotional intensity leading up to it without it being very directed towards only BG and those who know him.

I continue to pray for justice for the girls and peace for the family.

3. SAMS

SAMS TC Writer

Some of these predators get off on the thrill of subduing more than one victim at once. It isn't always there "best hunt" when they come across more than one victim, but it often times doesn't turn off their "urge" to succeed. Think Westley Allan Dodd...of course his victims were younger, more apt to follow him, etc; but, his target victim was one boy, and he would (and did) forgo his initial plan to satisfy his needs if there were more. This takes a special kind of sicko with a significant plan, IMO ,not something that is decided at the last minute. We don't see this as often, but there are more perps with this type of MO then we know....MOO

4. ab01

ab01 "What is done in the dark always comes to light"

13th it was a slip of the tongue by Carter and later corrected in the press conference. Although many MSM outlets still have it incorrect in their print.

steeltowngirl, Jax49, cody22 and 6 others like this.
  5. MistyWaters

MistyWaters Well-Known Member

In hindsight I really can’t blame them for leaving because people in that room would’ve been looking at them attempting to detect any expression of recognition and once that hits SM it only leads to more unfounded rumours.

6. crhedBngr

crhedBngr Well-Known Member

Yikes. This photo is unsettling.

7. IntoTheWind

IntoTheWind Active Member

I'm new here & I don't even know if this is allowed. Can we talk theory? I think this is two people, an uncle and a nephew. I think the uncle has been abusing his nephew and together they abused the girls. I think there were two killers.

Why would they wait 2 years to post a video of him walking? Someone could have recognised it but since passed on, so they can't call in their tip. There was no value in holding that back.

I don't think the "guys" comes before, "down the hill." I think that was said at two different times.

I think the police were trying to appear in control, but didn't execute it as they'd hoped IMPO the loss of control over emotion is normal, but threw the whole "we're in control" facade out the window.

I went to bed thinking about these girls and woke up thinking about them.

To be quite honest, I am very stressed out at the moment. If my post isn't allowed, kindy let me know and I can delete it or do whatever is asked.

8. ocgrad

ocgrad Well-Known Member

I do remember this woman who was found later but as I recall she was parked in the parking area. Not farther up the road at an old building.

steeltowngirl and callyn like this.
  9. FrostedGlass

FrostedGlass Well-Known Member

While LE is heading in a new direction, I feel like I've done a complete circle. At least with the BG pictures.

Remember in the beginning, the 2 images of BG on the bridge were so different that it was like we had older BG1 and young BG2? When one of our members put together a pic of Abby on the bridge and young BG image was pasted in beside her, he immediately looked like a high school kid to me. So then, they gave us a better image of the older BG for all these months. Now, we're back to the younger version.

This is so frustrating; I cannot imagine what the families are going through.

10. Jackielee09

Jackielee09 Well-Known Member

Very interesting he’s sworn back in.

11. TeaTime

TeaTime Well-Known Member

I understand, however, this gait, IMHO, is not due to wonky boards. It literally jumped out at me because I am very close to 2 people who walk like this due to loss of femur bone (injury) and one leg shorter being shorter than the other. Being around them for over 35 years and seeing this particular movement thousands of times, I suspect right leg injury. You can see him use his hip to raise his thigh and knee high in order to plant his foot which does appear to have a slight drop.

I think there are 3 of us who noticed it and came to the same conclusion based on experience. We may be wrong, but it is easily recognized by those who live with it, so we mention it as it may be a clue.

12. MsArk

MsArk Well-Known Member

The abandoned vehicle confused me so I listen the the PC again. He actually uses abandoned and parked in the same se
    I think Carter made it clear that they are looking for one person. MOO

Jax49, cody22, crhedBngr and 2 others like this.
  13. Jackielee09

Jackielee09 Well-Known Member

I wouldn’t even attempt that bridge. Scary looking

Becky Starkey, Aqua, LadyL and 12 others like this.
  14. Seattle1

Seattle1 Well-Known Member

Thanks!

There are very good photos of High Noon bridge at the Tribune. Adding link for your photo post.

Bodies found

Aqua, Quill, cody22 and 4 others like this.
  15. crhedBngr

crhedBngr Well-Known Member

Could you please elaborate on "untouchable"? Not sure what you mean.

Thanks.

LadyL, Jax49, MsBetsy and 3 others like this.
  16. kkdj

kkdj Well-Known Member

So he watched the family and LE try to find the girls...

steeltowngirl, MsBetsy and cody22 like this.
  17. TeaTime

TeaTime Well-Known Member

Yes. I think one has to be familiar with this particular gait to see it. It is not due to wonky boards, too much hip involvement, knee to high and slight foot drop. It just screams femur damage to me.

apples12 likes this.
  18. MesquiteO21

MesquiteO21 Well-Known Member

i also wonder if the gait could've been fake. Maybe it was intentional in order to seem harmless and like he wouldn't be able to run quickly, hoping the girls would let their guard down. I'm not nor ever have been in the medical field so i have no idea what could be going on with the way he walks, but looking at the video it did cross my mind that it seemed a bit exaggerated.

steeltowngirl and holtzmann like this.
  19. EBrava

EBrava Member

That’s true. I’m wondering if it was a similar situation though. Is it possible that this new vehicle was brought to the public’s attention and discounted earlier on in the investigation? I’ve been following since the beginning but I can’t remember.

kkdj likes this.
  20. sceawian

sceawian Active Member

I think LE made it pretty clear they were referring to one person, one suspect. As they clarified the audio was of a single person.

Kelsi, Liberty's sister, repeated this sentiment on Twitter when someone asked if two perps were possible.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.