Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #90

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tricia, Apr 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Irmese

Irmese Well-Known Member

Maybe it was meant as a message of comfort for the girls' parents. It is a pretty common book for church groups to read. Ours did, but I HATED it and didn't finish it.

2. teeandcee

teeandcee Well-Known Member

He looks like he spits at the very end. I wonder if they got dna from it?!

3. RedBeard

RedBeard Villains beware.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 23, 2019
    mysticviewer, JaneEyre, LadyL and 8 others like this.
  4. Hobgoblinmarket

Hobgoblinmarket Well-Known Member

Can u see peoples snapchat thingies if youre not following them? If this was specific to them, did someone see their Snapchats? Did he get the username from someone else maybe? Thats the only way i can figure someone targeting them.

Anyone else remember early on when LE said parents should be more cautious wrt what kids are doing on social media?

pepper 34, girlhasnoname and Suglo like this.
  5. RedBeard

Exactly I think he was using chewing tobacco and spit in their direction to get a look without alarming them. In the Audio I think he is saying " guys I need help with something down the hill" in order to appear non threatening and even vulnerable.

teeandcee likes this.
  6. fred&edna

fred&edna Well-Known Member

I know we all hope a suspect is identified soon... But, if not... What will be the next step by LE? If the new leads don't shake something loose then what's the plan in this new direction? Anyone have theories?

Tillicum, Jim_M, chihuahua and 2 others like this.
  7. kodi

kodi Well-Known Member

I want to know why they think BG was in disguise. Suddenly the eyewitness account and sketch is front and center when for the previous two years they believed that the actual photo of him would be more accurate.

I trust LE has made the right choices for the investigation at the right times. But what caused this shift and why now?

JMO.

Jim_M and cody22 like this.
  8. pepper 34

pepper 34 Well-Known Member

Your comment snipped by me to isolate your question, BBM.

I have one theory on this. Anyone who knows a person with red hair or reddish-brown or strawberry blonde hair knows that the complexion of red haired people can be quite pale and the skin can be very sensitive. If BG shaved right before the murders as part of a disguise... "on the fly" in a car or shed or wherever, as some have suggested... and he was unable to properly shave with the right materials... for example, used a disposable BIC razor and water or cheap hand soap in a public bathroom instead of all the "soothing, calming stuff" men can buy... he may have had razor burn or rash on the shaved areas. If he's like a few reddish-brown haired men I know, this problem is a very troublesome and frequent problem (stings really badly, too!) LE might have decided BG recently did have face hair but it was very recently shaved off. So, the sketch artist might have been instructed to draw the face with facial hair. Just an idea. BG appears in some of the copies of the photos to have facial hair, imo... but in some photos what looks like facial hair looks very much more like shadowing, imo. I think BG was clean shaven at the time Libby took that photo. (jmo)

Last edited: Apr 23, 2019
  9. Tbone144

Tbone144 Well-Known Member

All IMOO
    I’m going to stick with someone from the criminal justice club. He feels betrayed that they trained him on how they gather evidence. He’s angry that they provided tools to allow this person to get away with what they have done so far. I’m paraphrasing but him saying “you didn’t think we would look for you” is because the crime scene was too clean. “You messed up”, “you left witnesses” is challenging this impulsive young man who thinks he got away with it.

10. chihuahua

chihuahua Well-Known Member

Thank you so much.
    I do think he's wearing several layers of clothing.
    Jmo
    Chi

11. Sun

Sun Well-Known Member

It seems odd to me that the BG had his hands in his pockets, when navigating his way, somewhat awkwardly... not using his arms in any way to help him balance. This seems to be the only "mannerism" that I could detect in the very short video released.

12. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Ain’t the Ones Beneath the Bed

I don’t think he was reading off a teleprompter, but I also don’t think where he was looking, has any particular significance.

This was a large, nationally aired press conference. One that had great significance.

His priority would have been delivering his messaging, and not scanning the room for suspects. He had plenty of help in that regard.

He appeared emotional, and was probably quite nervous. I don’t think he would have been acutely aware of a particular person in the room.

Is it possible that the killer was in the room? Yes.

But I don’t think it is probable.

13. Ravenmoon

Ravenmoon Well-Known Member

It DOES look like he spits! Great catch!

14. SAMS

SAMS TC Writer

#3 enhancement =I can see the hair now, not a hat. Def looks younger with a brown fanny pack around his waist. Question is, who still wears these? Can't imagine a twenty-something wearing this, but I feel like I am seeing someone in their early 30's-not 40's MOO

EBM

15. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

The least expected!
    He does seem as if he is shocked, incredulous, and can hardly contain his anger. I've never seen someone so emotional during a Press Conference.

16. RedBeard

No problem, I am gonna keep tinkering with the audio and video. I found in the audio a possible text alert sound, or some type of music playing. I will post them once i go over them a few more times to make sure I am not distorting anything important while trying to clarify the voices.

17. holtzmann

holtzmann Well-Known Member

Please don't do this. If you think you have a lead or information, call or email the police. We have been warned multiple times by moderators not to even hint at sleuthing non-POIs.

18. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

We don't know. As far as I know, LE has not even revealed the cause of death.

19. CrimeDawg123

CrimeDawg123 Well-Known Member

So is it safe to say now that LE does not have DNA evidence?

20. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Ain’t the Ones Beneath the Bed

Their next step is contingent upon the evidence they have.

Right now, they’re focused on collecting and sifting through the mountain of tips that are rolling in.

If that doesn’t pan out, and DNA isn’t a viable exploratory avenue, then their next move is anyone’s guess.

Hopefully it doesn’t come to that.

Sunny123, fred&edna, Tillicum and 9 others like this.
  21. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy

I believe the only information published regarding "church" was that Libby's services were held at Delphi United Methodist Church (UMC), and Abbey's services were kept private.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.