Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #91

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tricia, Apr 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Ain't The Ones Beneath The Bed

He is in a position of authority though. He’s a much larger adult, in the presence of two small teenage girls.

I don’t think this is indicative of any prior relationship.

MrsM, Sunny123, x_files and 15 others like this.
  2. novo8085

novo8085 New Member

I've been away for awhile, and have some memory issues - didn't they have this video of the guy on Day 1? Is the FBI involved in this case?

3. OldLadyBlues

OldLadyBlues Well-Known Member

OMG! I just went back and looked at that video again and you are correct! He does look like he's an amputee! I kept thinking he looked like he was walking differently but that's exactly what I was seeing along with the Tell-Tale crease in his pants! Right leg very subtle but nonetheless he is planting his foot.

4. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Ain't The Ones Beneath The Bed

Yes. They only released a still photo from that video, early on.

Yesterday they released atleast part of the video.

The FBI is involved.

5. Lass from Yorkshire

Lass from Yorkshire Well-Known Member

I don’t think they would have taken video of footage of him if they knew him. They clearly knew something was up.
    In the press conference I think they emphasized that the way he walks isn’t necessarily related to gait but the structure of the bridge - ie. being forced to walk in that manner to keep balance on the bridge?
    I honestly don’t know what to think but it does seem that they know who has done this now.

MrsM, Laughing, x_files and 15 others like this.
  6. iamthewalrus

iamthewalrus Active Member

I agree. He was really upset. You would almost think it was a police officer.

7. CoreyRocks

CoreyRocks Well-Known Member

I can hear it also.

8. mtnlites

mtnlites President of the Imaginary Friends' Club

To me it meant that rather cold, brutalized, and alone in the woods they're now in a "better place." That fits in with the reference to The Shack, too.

MrsM, Sunny123, JDough and 8 others like this.
  9. EBrava

EBrava Member

Good question.
    I don’t think after two years that LE has decided to reach out and ask about a parked car for the first time, especially with no description. Nor do I think they expect BG to call them and admit he’s the driver.
    Therefore, I can only imagine three possibilities:
    1. They are trying to CONFIRM another witness account of BG seen with this vehicle
    2. They are trying to jog someone else’s recall of the absence of the car during that day/time and make the connection with the new sketch/word “guys”/gait.
    3. There is a possibility that there is a second person somehow connected to the car and they want to know if they are an unwitting or involved participant.
    Can anyone think of other possibilities?

10. mtnlites

mtnlites President of the Imaginary Friends' Club

I was replying to a poster who asked what another poster meant by the sketch looking like a "frat boy." If you want this expanded upon then you'll need to quote and ask the original poster.

MassGuy likes this.
  11. 1&2&3

1&2&3 Well-Known Member

I am very confused after yesterday’s press conference.

In the new sketch, the similarities of the two faces are amazing. The new sketch has a thin nose. The main difference being a thin face and a fuller face, A fuller face gives an appearance of being older IMO.

As far as the goatee, the hair. the hat, these are features that can be changed routinely,

Where did the artist get the curly hair from? Where did the other artist get the hat from?

One would think both artists were using the same descriptions given by the witness. So, it appears to me that just as witnesses see things differently, these artists had varying images of the BG. JMO.

How does LE know which one is the better image of the BG?

12. novo8085

novo8085 New Member

I don't disagree, and I know we are all different, but when I was about their age, maybe a year or so younger, a man attempted to abduct me at a mall. I was also raised to respect adults and say "yes sir/ma'am" etc. I also remember as I ran away from him and went to my mother's side in a store across they way, I was worried that I would get in trouble if I told her what happened. But, what stays with me was an overriding sense to run, and get away, once I realized he was trying to put his hands on me. It washed over me - run! Flight or flight, divine intervention, or whatever. All I knew was that I ran full speed away from him and he ran to a car waiting outside the door. That was close enough for me, and I know I am extremely fortunate.

13. novo8085

novo8085 New Member

The Bundy Method, so to speak...

14. Lewie

Lewie Active Member

Brainstorming reasons why Libby was taking video:
    1. She knew the guy was up to no good and she was going to make sure if he killed them, he’d get busted (I think this is the theory many of us have been working under).
    2. He was just a weirdo and she thought she might capture something Snapchat-worthy.
    3. She vaguely knew him and his being there seemed noteworthy... “hey guess who we saw hiking yesterday... the Spanish teacher!” (who is usually in a wheelchair around school or something). Could also work with a family member or friend who she knew should be at work or the like.
    Feeling just meh about 2 and 3, but just brainstorming. Any other thoughts?

15. mpnola

mpnola Well-Known Member

I have to say that after he makes the turn to the left, he does look taller and younger. In that angle, I can see how he could be younger than what the first few frames appear.

Laughing and Elisaa444 like this.
  16. Murder Inc

Murder Inc Active Member

it seems like the abandoned cps/dcs building is right there. is that a normal parking spot for people entering the trail over there? I'm wondering if it's someone familiar with that parking lot.

17. EBrava

EBrava Member

Exactly, especially if they had reason to be fearful of him on that day, or perhaps previously.
    Another possibility is that they recognized him and saw that he was wearing a disguise. They may have filmed him to show their friends. (It was so weird, we saw Coach Bob at the bridge and he was wearing a fake beard!)

18. scandinavian girl

scandinavian girl Well-Known Member

I am wondering about the hair too. What color is it suppose to be, my mind is thinking reddish and art garfunkel hair, I know it is probably very wrong but I would like to know.

steeltowngirl likes this.
  19. mpnola

mpnola Well-Known Member

I am so glad I'm not the only one! It could be my mind playing tricks, but as I watched the Grey Hughes video and it looped, I just kept hearing it clearer and clearer.
    Guys...
    Oh my God! Noooo!
    Down the hill.

And that would make sense why they only released down the hill before now. They had to remove their scream.
    Btw.... this is just what I hear/ what I'm guessing. I dont have any inside factual information that others dont lol

20. novo8085

novo8085 New Member

BG?

Murder Inc likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.