Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #91

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tricia, Apr 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Specialk72

Specialk72 Member

A few things.

1. Did anyone see the cop at the back of the room in the press conference?
    2. If he had a gun, do you think they have looked at gun purchases in and around Delphi to see if any names of suspects may pop up on that
    3. Is anyone else looking at the posters in this forum and keeping an eye on suspicious posts...hahaha I am. Surely the POI has to be lurking around to see what is going on in peoples minds...

JMO. #obsessedwiththiscase #crimebuff

2. mysticviewer

mysticviewer Member

I hear "Let us go, or let go" drawn out scream. I can't unhear it.

3. taylorss

taylorss Well-Known Member

I agree the two sketches look similar - the biggest difference is apparent age. The jowly look of the first sketch is clear contrast with the tight skin of the “new” now-primary sketch.

4. JillR

JillR Well-Known Member

LE could probably use the input as to what feature or features stand out. Small details are very important , even if they seem insignificant. Don’t compare photos. Just say what facial detail stands out that someone might have specifically described.

5. Tippy Lynn

Tippy Lynn Well-Known Member

I think this is exactly why Carter asked everyone to look at the mannerisms in the latest video released.
    Great post.

Laura60, TeaTime, dotr and 2 others like this.
  6. Yellow Rose

Yellow Rose Well-Known Member

Delphi Indiana Murders Update 2019: Indiana police get 1,000 tips in 1 day after releasing new sketch of girls' killer

Kelsi German, Libby's sister, remembered Libby as a fun, outgoing person who loved playing sports and was interested in photography. She said she last saw Libby and Abby when she dropped them off on the hiking trails two years ago.

"They got out of my car. I made sure they both had sweatshirts and told them goodbye. I told Libby I loved her," German told HLN in February. "They walked out, and that was the last time I saw them."

7. holtzmann

holtzmann Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    upload_2019-4-24_8-43-15.png

Orientation is different, but I believe these two maps together can give a decent picture of the locations we're working with.

8. CSIDreamer

CSIDreamer Well-Known Member

I'm still catching up (I'm back on page 6). But after watching the presser with no sound I got the impression Carter started out nervous (touching hair, glasses, eyes, nose) and then went full on rage when he addressed the killer openly.

9. swedeheart

swedeheart Well-Known Member

that he does indeed look way younger than sketch 1, and the long pronounced chin.

10. enelram

enelram Well-Known Member

I read in one early article that the girls met by joining a volleyball
    team. Many times these school sports have coaches or assistant
    coaches who are unpaid or paid a small part-time salary.
    I've always been suspicious of male coaches of girls' sports teams.
    We've seen our share of hinky activity by these coaches.
    I wonder if they've looked closely at school coaches?

11. TTF14

TTF14 Well-Known Member

Yes. "YOU know the focus we've been taking this whole time. YOU know what we've been concentrating on, and YOU didn't think we'd ever change it." So, WHO knows the most? Someone on the "inside." I do not suspect LE or an LE family member, personally. Maybe someone more on the periphery, involved in some capacity in public safety, public works, town government, etc.

Chin.

12. CSIDreamer

That definitely fits with the additional clue of the car parked between 12-5. I'm betting any timestamps of BG on her phone are around that 2:07 PM mark.

13. kizzykat

kizzykat Well-Known Member

Someone way back thought he might be wearing the jacket inside out and that's why the buttons looks so odd. This would place outer pockets on the inside. He sure seems to be lugging a lot of stuff under that jacket, so if it were inside out the pockets could be stuffed but contents not visible to observers.

14. Peppery

Peppery Well-Known Member

This could also allow him to turn it the right way to conceal any blood afterwards. Good thought.

15. twenty11

twenty11 Member

I'm sure they have looked at almost every male in Delphi by this point.

16. CSIDreamer

I like your reference to a machine shop. Plenty of people can hide in plain sight. A butcher at the grocery, the oil change attendant. You see this people on a fairly consistent basis, so they tend to "blend in" to their surroundings. The type of people when you see them elsewhere you get a feeling of deja vu but cant place them outside of work attire.

17. Linskid

Linskid Well-Known Member

The chin- almost looks like a slight underbite.

Wild Rose, MsBetsy, Alisajo and 6 others like this.
  18. holtzmann

holtzmann Well-Known Member

I keep listening to it, but I can't discern any particular words or screams. I think it may be artifacting from the enhancement and editing done to make BG's voice clearer.

19. Skully

Skully Well-Known Member

What would bring you to this town? Would you stay in a hotel if you are from out of town, or would this person stay with family or friends? I listened to the recording and I am originally from PA. We use the slang "guys" for male or female. He also says "down" like we do. He has a bit of that accent, but IN dialect is similar. I had a MIL that was from IN. He appears to be in or around 25 - 30 in the new drawing, but he dresses like an old man or someone who doesn't care what he puts on. In Google Earth you can turn back the clock, there are images for April 11, 2017. IDK if that helps, but sometimes there is some small thing you can pick out that is different or out of place. I do know it is 2 months after, but you never know what you will see.

20. CSIDreamer

1 and 2. I've read there was mention between them of the weird guy, or creepy guy. I can't remember the exact word.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.