Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #91

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tricia, Apr 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ToothSlooth

ToothSlooth Member

You have some great insight into this! Nice sketches as well. I sat at my kitchen table just watching his movements from the videos you posted, and your theory on his asking them for help makes the most sense.

2. ab01

ab01 "What is done in the dark always comes to light"

I think the two weeks was a veiled threat by investigators.

As in meaning we are confident we are going to find you in two weeks.

I think they are playing that BG starts getting paranoid and acting un normally.

Causing someone close to him to call in a tip

I think it’s all part of a carefully calculated trap that investigators hope he will walk right into moo

3. mrz

mrz Active Member

4. mrz

mrz Active Member

excellent point ! Show more video of this guy!

x_files likes this.
  5. Wild Rose

Wild Rose Well-Known Member

Park right by it! I am also OCD! For some reason, this investigation has turned local and I think that is what has them so devastated.

6. RedBeard

RedBeard Villains beware.

Thanks haha, My great grandpa was a Los Angeles Sheriff's deputy, my maternal grandpa was an Arson investigator. I grew up around law enforcement. I always try to look at things as real as possible from what I have learned from them.

7. sun16

sun16 Well-Known Member

So I watched The Shack tonight. I have no idea why, exactly, Carter brought this up at the press conference. Only he can explain why. Maybe it’s because this is a horrific case, he saw the movie, and it simply helped him make sense of evil in the world. If there is more to it - a direct message to the BG - I think he’s assuming this killer has issues that have to do with pain, power, blame, guilt and trust. Perhaps he’s hoping the BG will read the book or watch the movie and that “little bit of a conscience” he has left will feel something. Hmm.

8. Hatfield

Hatfield Well-Known Member

Thanks for all your contributions to the discussions. I think you are right on quite a few things.

9. RedBeard

RedBeard Villains beware.

I am glad to just put out the ball to bounce around, even if I am wrong; maybe someone with a better eye or ears can get something correct out of it.

10. GA_Peach

GA_Peach Well-Known Member

I do not believe that BG was trying to lure the girls by being unassuming and friendly. Based on what LE and the family has said, Libby's hinky meter was going off before she was asked to go down the hill. BG made her feel uneasy. In one of the very early press conferences, LE stated that Libby started filming right before the commission of a crime began. I think that we can see BG reach for something from his right side in the newly released video clip. Sadly, I think that this is literally seconds before the girls knew what was coming.

During the same press conference that I reference above, the LEO who was doing the talking stated that BG needed to be caught before BG strikes again. Since that time, I have thought that LE knows that killing the girls was not his first time. I am praying that the families can soon have some answers about what happened to their sweet girls.

11. mtnlites

mtnlites Scooby Doo Gang Membership Pending

I honestly don't think there IS much more audio. The Pattys were interviewed and they said they've seen/heard the rest of the recording and that there really isn't much more that's discernible. I think it took forever to clean it up to get what they have now and there's probably not much else that can be made out.

12. Mind your biscuits

Mind your biscuits Well-Known Member

I hope he makes peace with his maker, confesses to his family, and turns himself in quietly.

13. ksprincess

ksprincess Well-Known Member

This could be true, maybe someone younger who borrowed his Dad's clothes so as not to be recognized.

Carja7, Daae, Falling Down and 8 others like this.
  14. Lucky66

Lucky66 Member

I have not followed this case very closely but as a person who comes from the land of BTK, I was so struck by the behaviour of the LEO at the PC. Something is definitely up. Either the killer is taunting them or LE feels betrayed by soneone.

15. ab01

ab01 "What is done in the dark always comes to light"

I can envision a tip that they are hoping comes in that is.

“Listen so and so isn’t acting right and he keeps talking about how he thinks someone may be trying to set him up for the murder of those girls.”

“I really didn’t think about it at the time, but I think he may have even been in the area that day. And when I saw him later that same day his pants and boots were covered in mud and he claimed he had just been out hunting”

All just my speculation and what I hope may happen

edited to clarify

Last edited: Apr 23, 2019
  16. Wild Rose

Wild Rose Well-Known Member

Maybe more audio cannot be released because of disgusting words.

17. dub

dub Well-Known Member

I have heard about and can see the "gun" silhouette in the right pocket, especially in the stills, but I see it a little differently now with the video.

I'm honestly not sure what exactly I'm seeing there; the silhouette does look a lot like a gun, but why anyone would carry a gun the way it's seemingly oriented seems so bizarre to me.

His right arm looks so much smaller than his left that I think there's a good chance he's actually reaching behind and gripping a gun in his back waistband, but again, I'm confused on this point and can see it either way.

18. holtzmann

holtzmann Well-Known Member

I believe the two weeks specified is significant somehow. It gives a limited timeframe that introduces a countdown to something. If WE don't know what it is, BG doesn't either.

Either it's pressure that will contribute to a mistake, or there's something bigger behind the scenes.

19. mtnlites

If you go back to some of the earlier threads on this case, we had pages and pages of discussions about what kind of hat we thought he was wearing (the hat convo goes on for at least 100 posts, no kidding) as well as the pants/jacket/etc. If you're new on here, you might find it interesting to go back to those early posts and see what we came up with at that time.

20. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Ain't The Ones Beneath The Bed

And I hope to win the lottery. :p

That would be the best case scenario, but these guys rarely make it that easy.

21. mtnlites

That's what I am hoping as well. At the end of the day, I don't really think that the audio, video, or sketch/photo will play much into this. Someone has information about that day and they may not even know it. I'm just hoping that something finally gives them the little nudge that they need to put it all together so that they can take it to the police.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.