Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #92

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tricia, Apr 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JaneEyre

JaneEyre Well-Known Member

The FBI produced the first sketch

Seenit, distracted and PommyMommy like this.

2. No it's not

No it's not that simple

I am chasing my tail as well margarita25..two years later, hundreds of billboards later. I can only imagine how the family feels.

3. perfectingpink

perfectingpink Well-Known Member

4. krkrjx

krkrjx The answer is blowin' in the wind.

I would love to hear this is the alibi because the movie was not released until March of that year.

JDough, 8paws, Willow Knight and 16 others like this.
  5. K.jill

K.jill Well-Known Member

If bg does not resemble the sketch released two years ago and has blue eyes... imagine what he’s been thinking the last two years.
    This thought boggles my mind.

6. they'll get you

they'll get you CHRIS. P. BACON

7. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

I thought that was a shadow.

Seenit and janewall like this.
  8. TeaTime

TeaTime Well-Known Member

Cartini - interesting thought about the movie being the alibi. Posters here have written that the movie came out a month after the murders. Seems that alibi would have been easy to check. Maybe this was the information that was there all along, but a light bulb went off in someone's head most recently. Good thought.

9. apples12

apples12 Well-Known Member

I believe the case is solved. Soon revealed. Thanks to LE. We certainly do not know all of the details and facts.

10. Chartini

Chartini Member

Wasn't aware of that, but still feel like the mention of it was a way of speaking directly to one specific person. That's all I was getting at :)

11. Wells

Wells Well-Known Member

This bears repeating. Often times more than one sketch is released. WHY was only one sketch released? WHO was certain the previously released sketch was more accurate? WHY were they so certain? WHY was the second sketch COMPLETELY disregarded until now?

Last edited: Apr 24, 2019
  12. margarita25

margarita25 Well-Known Member

My opinion atm, and sorry to sound like Debbie Downer, is that they’re not any closer to catching BG. Moo. I hope I’m wrong. This PC seemed like a step back and not a step forward. Again I could be totally totally wrong. I’m not one to usually be Negative Nellie. In fact I can’t recall ever making such a statement.

13. Chartini

Chartini Member

Wasn't aware of that, but still feel like the mention of it was a way of speaking directly to one specific person. That's all I was getting at :)

pepper 34, tmar, krkrjx and 1 other person like this.
  14. MistyWaters

MistyWaters Well-Known Member

A common occurrence noted in the past is media reporters directly reporting on a case will publish a story and then it gets fanned out by other reporters who write their own story based on existing media reports but in doing so, change a few words here and there to put their own spin on things.

I don’t know if that explains the discrepancy but it might.

15. Murder Inc

Murder Inc Active Member

well jeez I hope they can find real evidence and don't have to manufacture any :p

teeandcee and tmar like this.
  16. CrimsonQuill157

CrimsonQuill157 Member

Sorry if I am way late to this, but I am so frustrated and confused. When I first heard the update, I assumed the sketch was recent and that they probably knew who the BG was, but didn't have enough evidence without corroboration from witnesses... now I'm reading that the sketch is from right after the murder?? For me, that throws the whole "they know who it is" thing out the window. I can't imagine what the families must be feeling right now.

17. distracted

distracted Well-Known Member

If they know who it is and do not have enough to prosecute successfully, then it makes absolute sense they would reach out to the public. The two are not mutually exclusive.

Also, LE isn't discounting the first sketch. Carter didn't tell the public to disregard it. I believe it's also the reason the age span is so wide. I believe the sketches are of the same person at different ages. If LE were wrong about the first sketch, they most definitely would say so when making the second sketch public.

Seenit, musicaljoke, MsBetsy and 3 others like this.
  18. Inthedetails

Inthedetails Well-Known Member

Okay, this sent me into giggles - he's a pirate with an eye patch...and a wooden leg! His parrot is under the jacket.

Sorry to be silly - not intending to make fun of anyone's ideas or to make light of a serious crime....just the thought of a pirate on the bridge does make me giggle.

jmo

MerBeach, Seenit, SAMS and 9 others like this.
  19. K.jill

K.jill Well-Known Member

I tend to doubt things that seem over the top and like a fiction book. But some things from the press conference have me wondering if the killer is somehow communicating with the investigators:
    You want to know what we know, we know you told someone, after two years he probably did not think we would take a new direction, you may be in this room...

If the sketch released two years ago was way off it may have fed the suspects ego or made him feel safe in communicating with investigators, like he is invincible and nothing can touch him.

20. krkrjx

krkrjx The answer is blowin' in the wind.

Be careful how you interpret what you read in the Daily Mail. I see the article dated 2017 where it claims being back to square one. I think the Mail is often intentionally confusing in order to sensationalize. MOO.

21. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Ain’t the Ones Beneath the Bed

It’s much more fun to imagine what he’s thinking right now.

MerBeach, JDough, Sunny123 and 15 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.