Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #92

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tricia, Apr 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MuddyTires

MuddyTires Well-Known Member

Well, to be fair to that poster, I just searched the Terms of Service, and Etiquette and Information thread, and didn't see anything barring discussion of geocaching. Where in the rules is it stated?

2. kkdj

kkdj Well-Known Member

Do we know if a person provided the "secondary" sketch? If so, that person has probably been reinterviewed to see if any of it was suspicious (c0ver up) or just someone else they saw that day.

3. margarita25

margarita25 Well-Known Member

Glad you think we’re close. :)

4. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy

Carter said Feb 14 during live presser. Reportedly, it was corrected off camera. It's about 50/50 corrected in MSM to Feb 13, 2017

5. LaborDayRN

LaborDayRN Well-Known Member

Specific to geo caching, I'm not sure. I just know because I'm an old timer! Ha! For general information you can review the terms of service, TOS. Also, on the first page of every thread there are posting guidelines & information. HTH!

6. pepper 34

pepper 34 Well-Known Member

A few cars would be able to park at the "second entrance" but, as for a real parking lot, I think the only one is by the "main entrance."

There is CCTV by the main entrance... if BG parked by where the old welfare building was, I don't think the CCTV by the main entrance could pick up that information. However... the old welfare building parking lot is very close to the park entrance... it would be very interesting to know if that's how LE knows of the car and for how long it remained parked there, imo.

Also possible; I think maybe someone saw the car when they first arrived or dropped someone off at the park and saw it again at 5pm when they left the park or picked someone up again. And, a business person working in the area might have seen and reported the car to LE.... even someone who lives in the area might have seen.... first around noon and then later in the afternoon around 5 pm.

Finally, I think it was very purposeful for LE not to describe make, model and year of the car to the public at the conference. Anyone seeing a car parked where described, would have to describe the car to LE and only then would LE know the person really saw the car in question. Because, I agree with those who suspect some false and misleading tips have been given to LE to throw the investigation off. If that's so... then if they described the car to the public, then they could not be sure of receiving legitimate information in return. (Jmo)

ETA: I just read a comment about how it is the driver they're looking for and not for people who saw the car parked in the welfare parking lot. So, disregard that part of my comment! Sorry to confuse things... I had not read the latest...

Last edited: Apr 25, 2019
  7. cluciano63

cluciano63 Well-Known Member

Do we know if same artist did both? That could produce a likeness though I do not see any.

they'll get you and MassGuy like this.
  8. kkdj

kkdj Well-Known Member

Sometimes rules get custom made for a case, for various reasons. I believe that is what happened here. I try to make it a point to follow them because they are put in for a reason.

9. LaborDayRN

LaborDayRN Well-Known Member

Keep the faith my friend! They're gonna get this guy! :)

10. cluciano63

I will probably get in trouble but really wish this site would take down the old image...not helping clear up all the confusion, imo...

11. Auntkiki

Auntkiki Member

It may be helpful if there was a list of these “off limit topics” somewhere on the thread. Another member told me not to post about geocaching in the past. I would have never know this was a forbidden topic had they not told me.

12. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Ain’t the Ones Beneath the Bed

Not necessarily.

This person might have seen someone suspicious, and provided an accurate description.

Something could have come to light, that made the task force discount that particular guy, and focus on the man seen by the other witness.

There are other possibilities though...

13. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Ain’t the Ones Beneath the Bed

Different artists, different suspects.

One is Bridge Guy, the other is no longer believed to be Bridge Guy.

14. moonlessnight

moonlessnight Well-Known Member

If the video isn't too compressed, he appears to have a very straight nose - I would say less like the new sketch. Also his chin looks to be almost in line with his jaw, so shorter and not as jutting as the new sketch. He does appear to have a mustache in this video, but he looks around 30, maybe younger. He has a head forward position with not much space for a long neck.

15. gregjrichards

gregjrichards Well-Known Member

I’m certain of it his days of freedom are numbered his time is up.

I wonder who is under surveillance now.

16. kkdj

kkdj Well-Known Member

I really do. Carter was so intense and (I think) feels LE got hoodwinked in their initial investigation. Their aware now and pretty upset. I think we might also be watching some obstruction of justice charges going down pretty soon.

17. MistyWaters

MistyWaters Well-Known Member

No, they just say the old sketch is no longer a person of interest.
    State Police clear up points on new Delphi sketch

If LE made a mistake I think it was over emphasizing the value of the first police sketch, leading people to believe it was a 100% accurate depiction of the person they were looking for. And then suddenly jumping from one image to another that’s totally different.

But maybe there’s a good reason as we’re not aware of what’s going on behind the scenes.

18. gregjrichards

gregjrichards Well-Known Member

Please contact a moderator they will confirm.

19. tmar

tmar Well-Known Member

Thank you Muddy.:):):)
    You have worked so hard in answering so many questions.
    Just great.
    Will provide us with many thoughts.

8paws, dotr and kkdj like this.
  20. cluciano63

Remember back when the biggest emphasis was on NOT looking at the hat...why was it even there? That made no sense at all.

8paws, LadyL, FrostedGlass and 10 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.