Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #92

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tricia, Apr 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Ain’t the Ones Beneath the Bed

Ha! If you were to call the tip line, and tell law enforcement how to do their job, you’d probably be the 500th person to do so.

They love that!

:p:eek:

2. Peppery

Peppery Well-Known Member

Agreed. When this case is resolved, all of us are going to be floored at what LE knows and has uncovered in the last two years. Just because the sketch was created in 2017 does not mean it got stuffed in a drawer and forgotten about. And neither did someone try to throw off the case by saying, nah, lets hold on to this one and create a fake one in a few months to trick everyone. No. Didn’t happen. I firmly believe LE is doing absolutely everything in their power to find this guy. Of course there’s always a few rotten apples, but they aren’t on this case.

3. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

There has been a lot of discussion about the "fanny pack," as it's been called. I wondered if it was something more like a tool belt sort of thing, or something made of leather that holds items used for fishing or hunting. Imo

Suglo, ocgrad, ab01 and 3 others like this.
  4. TL4S

TL4S Dumbified Clown

That's the whole thing. For somebody who knows this guy, that little bit of video and voice recording will likely be enough (especially if the sketch is at all accurate). It's THAT person, who knows the guy, that LE is trying to reach. They don't care that the rest of us want to analyze every shadow and inflection.

5. MassGuy

Exactly. And don’t get me wrong, mistakes are made in cases.

But we know nothing at this point. Certainly not enough to reach that conclusion.

Stargazer34, 8paws, Sunny123 and 16 others like this.
  6. Peppery

Margs, just call and ask if they thought about having a fancy schmancy voice guy listen to the tape! They probably never thought of that. Recommend they turn the volume way up too, I heard that helps you hear things better.

7. Jade

Jade Well-Known Member

Oh my, I missed that quote about the deer thank you for providing it.

<modsnipped no link to substantiate statement>

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2019
    8paws and Suglo like this.
  8. holtzmann

holtzmann Well-Known Member

Like, I have already posted stuff I was pretty sure about since Monday that has now been corrected by law enforcement. I will eat that crow because I don't know better than LE, obviously I was wrong.

I think on a fundamental level we just differ in what we think it's acceptable for police to keep confidential for the security of a case. Totally fine. But in either case, what's done is done. Why continue to berate anybody for something that was or wasn't done two years ago, especially since we still clearly do not know all the reasoning and evidence behind any given action?

8paws, Alcina, MsBetsy and 14 others like this.
  9. ocgrad

ocgrad Well-Known Member

Since having video now instead of stills pulled from it i think the quality or clarity is improved a little. I have looked at it over and over and I think maybe he is wearing either a balaclava (but pulled down below his nose), or a gator pulled up under his nose, tan or camo, light to blend in with his skin. I think it is what I previously mistook for a mustache or goatee. In this lightened video you can sort of detect it across the side of his face. Perhaps a ballcap, either backwards or forwards and a gator or scarf covering his face. It hard to say if it is a hoodie or a cap or both as some guys wear. Even a balaclava with a small bill and a hoodie. Anyway i think that is why someone who saw him on the trail with his face and head covered had a different description.

x_files and HoldySi like this.
  10. Plo_Koon

Plo_Koon Former Member

Come on, you're making it sound like they "kept it hidden" due to nefarious reasons. Clearly they didn't have reason to believe it should have been released. There's no reason to sit on here and blast law enforcement, just as you did when you made note that they failed because they didn't go and immediately question all people with deep connections to their religion.

11. Peppery

They were found under leaves.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2019
  12. Cc8181

Cc8181 Active Member

I think Snapchat did bring that in about two years ago..be cause you can turn it off or you an go to any location in the world and see peoples snaps even if your not friends with them! It's weird one time I tried it when going on holiday to Spain and I put the area in..all these random people's snaps came up inside their houses bedrooms it freaked me out so then I found out you can put it on ghost mode so no one can see! I thought at the time oh my goodness i could be looking into some child's bedroom..I deleted Snapchat after that!!

MsBetsy, neesaki, PommyMommy and 3 others like this.
  13. holtzmann

holtzmann Well-Known Member

Humans make mistakes, more news at 11:00?

mtnlites, katydid23, MsBetsy and 11 others like this.
  14. MassGuy

I think he literally saw two deer.

Aqua, Sunny123, Jabarn and 11 others like this.
  15. PNWgirl10

PNWgirl10 Well-Known Member

YES! I told my coworker yesterday that was I was seeing was a backwards hat

HoldySi and ocgrad like this.
  16. Jade

Jade Well-Known Member

But how would he think he saw two deer if they were under leaves?

gitana1 and x_files like this.
  17. Angelcat13

Angelcat13 Well-Known Member

You're comment just made a thought flash through my mind. Earlier someone wondered if Valentine's Day could have been a trigger. Someone else mentioned the killer may have thought he was going to have a nice Valentine's with someone and was either dumped by a girlfriend or rejected by someone he thought "was his".

Maybe this guy had a poor track record of being able to have a healthy relationship with women and puts the blames on women. This festers and he fantasizes about getting even, while still hoping that the one perfect woman will still come along.

Then one more rejection, and at "the most romantic day of the year" tips him over the edge and he decides to act out his fantasy. He goes to the Bridge to "hunt" for a victim and, unfortunately, Abby and Libby cross his path.

Could he have a narcissistic sense of self-importance and feel like he is "saving" other men from the hurt and rejection he feels women are responsible for by killing the teens before they can grow up and hurt men like he feels all women do?

I have always wondered that if the girls weren't sexually assaulted (I don't know if they were or weren't), was it because he was interrupted or because sexual assault wasn't the motive?

I know all of this is pure speculation and MOO, and that I should probably not pursue a career in psycho-analyzing, but it was a flash thought.

x_files, ocgrad and Evergreen1 like this.
  18. Jade

Jade Well-Known Member

Ah, ok

Vabrownid1, Suglo and ocgrad like this.
  19. Peppery

I took it as he actually did see two deer. When he looked up at them, something caught his eye on the ground and it was the bodies. Moo

Stargazer34, 8paws, gitana1 and 15 others like this.
  20. ocgrad

ocgrad Well-Known Member

No he actually saw 2 deer. They were in the woods. It was looking up the hill at them that drew his eyes up a little so he saw their bodies.

8paws, gitana1, Alcina and 5 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.