Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #92

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tricia, Apr 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. labam99

labam99 Member

That’s assuming the new sketch actually looks like BG, if not, he’s probably once again laughing at LE’s incompetence.

AbbeyBabbey and kate2931 like this.
  2. Bellecent

Bellecent Active Member

Just thinking about how sometimes the criminal will leave something or take something of the victim. Do you think he took something and perhaps it was found or spotted by someone? Like a bracelet or ring and he was wearing it.

Gumbeaux and SAMS like this.
  3. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

BBM I am struggling to get caught up but wanted to thank you for saying this. As I'm reading through pages and pages, I'm sort of baffled as to why people have the opinion that since the sketch wasn't released to the public before now that LE hasn't been investigating it. o_O
    LOL :p

Sunny123, gitana1, MsBetsy and 12 others like this.
  4. RedBeard

RedBeard Villains beware.

Also, I would think both those organizations would be going for what LE wanted, not what needed to be done.

5. slightlyaskew

slightlyaskew Well-Known Member

no one knows how they were found

weepingangel, MistyWaters and Suglo like this.
  6. RedBeard

Anyone from Illinois think that the guy in the Audio sounds like he is from Oregon/Washington based on his accent not the Midwest?

MsBetsy likes this.
  7. Feriel93

Feriel93 Active Member

I trust LE with the new sketch because I can’t imagine them taking a drastic change in course without some compelling evidence. The problem, though, is most people would agree that the first sketch seems to fit the person in the grainy photo/video clip more. Maybe we have made our brains believe that the person in the video looks just like the old sketch ( hat, chubbier face, etc) so being presented with a completely different sketch is going to take some time to get used to.

I’m sitting here looking at the clip and trying to convince myself that the only reason I don’t see a longer chin is because BG is hiding it by having his head down. Sigh.

8. Bellecent

Bellecent Active Member

Oh my what a horrible feature for predators to have access to.

9. Kadoober

Kadoober McSassmouth

After my prior post, I saw this:

"On Wednesday, police emphasized that a new sketch of a suspect’s face is not supposed to be a different take on a composite sketch of a heavier, older-looking man. They are, according to Indiana State Police Sgt. Kim Riley, not the same person. Riley also said Wednesday that the original sketch – released in the summer of 2017, showing a man with a goatee and a driving cap – is “not presently a person of interest in this investigation.”

Delphi murders: New suspect sketch not same man as in old sketch, ISP clarifies

So, they release the video of BG, WS loses their minds over the hat, whether he has a goatee, etc.
    Then a sketch comes out, of a guy wearing one of the discussed hats, sporting a goatee, coat or hoodie up around his neck, and looking quite similar to what BG MAY look like when compared to that grainy video.

But - nah. That sketch was someone else entirely.
    Now we think it was the BRIDGE GUY that killed the girls (given that the prior sketch was NOT bridge guy), he has a long chin and curly hair.
    k!

So bizarre.
    I'm not bashing LE, at all. But this is so bizarre to me.

10. Wells

Wells Well-Known Member

To me he sounded like he was from Iowa...but I'm not from Illinois.

gitana1, MsBetsy, SAMS and 1 other person like this.
  11. slightlyaskew

Suglo, MCDRAW, holtzmann and 3 others like this.
  12. skoogmagoo

skoogmagoo Active Member

I have no doubt that he is hurting deeply for the girls and their families. And the whole community.

Sunny123, gitana1, neesaki and 3 others like this.
  13. heartgoesout

heartgoesout Well-Known Member

Was the DFS/CPS building vacant February 13th 2017?

ocgrad and margarita25 like this.
  14. RedBeard

I agree I think people are skeptical because if they got what they got out of the videos they are showing us, its almost laughable that they got what they did. I think people just can't wrap their heads around the new sketch based off the video. If they are using all this great technology why not show people, or make a computer model. I think they are just reaching for whatever, they found out the witness report of a the first guy was wrong so looked for changes to make, not found them.

AbbeyBabbey likes this.
  15. MistyWaters

MistyWaters Well-Known Member

Short version.

BP said a searcher saw two (wild) deer standing above, as he got closer, he discovered the bodies.
    The land begins to rises steeply beyond the flatter area so the deer likely stood somewhere on the hill up above.
    Lots of speculation if the bodies were hidden under leaves but I don’t think it was ever confirmed, only that they were found about 50 feet away from the river bank.

Anyone, feel free to clarify.

16. slightlyaskew

you can not accurately pick up any accent on 4 words, 1 of them spliced in

JaneEyre, gitana1, Alcina and 8 others like this.
  17. margarita25

margarita25 Well-Known Member

I tend to agree. That’s the “feeling” and “vibe” I get, so that’s totally jmo.

I do think sooomething possibly happened though to initiate this turn. And I wonder what that is.

A question, who has the absolute absolute top say and authority on this investigation? Meaning, could someone above them have demanded this change? Maybe not all LE agrees with all approaches?

I remember seeing in another case on TV a Police Officer talking about about 3 LEs in the boardroom. There were three POIs. And each LE had a differing opinion as to which one the killer really was.

MCDRAW, PommyMommy and MistyWaters like this.
  18. fred&edna

fred&edna Well-Known Member

Two different people. (I'm right there with you about others believing this is how he looks now as opposed to then. He didn't change, evolve.) Further, the newly released sketch is of a young man and the sketch of the young man was "reported" to have been drawn soon after the murders.

"On Wednesday, police emphasized that a new sketch of a suspect’s face is not supposed to be a different take on a composite sketch of a heavier, older-looking man. They are, according to Indiana State Police Sgt. Kim Riley, not the same person."

Delphi murders: New suspect sketch not same man as in old sketch, ISP clarifies

ETA: Link/quote about recently released sketch

The sketch artist with ISP who drew the face, Master Trooper Taylor Bryant, told the Indianapolis Star the picture presented as being new Monday had in fact been drawn Feb. 17, 2017, three days after the bodies of the two girls were discovered.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2019
  19. MistyWaters

MistyWaters Well-Known Member

I think so as that resulted in the confusion of what was abandoned, first the car, later clarification it was the building.

Cilene, Sunny123, MizStery and 2 others like this.
  20. Kadoober

Kadoober McSassmouth

I'm from Chicago. And I'm going to need a larger sample, I can't pick up much from what we have.

gitana1, MsBetsy, PommyMommy and 5 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.