Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #93

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tricia, Apr 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dontknow?

Dontknow? Well-Known Member

Or he exposed himself possibly.

gregjrichards likes this.
  2. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Ain’t the Ones Beneath the Bed

Those guys were organized serial killers though.

Bundy was an interesting mix, and devolved into something else entirely at the end. Still, he was able to use wit and charm to disarm his victims.

Guys like those are nothing like more disorganized killers.

Disorganized killers take bigger risks, struggle with relationships, have poor work history, hunt close to home, have low intelligence, and tend to be more brutal in the way they kill.

I think this guy is closer to that.

A loner that isn’t fooling people; he’s hiding from them.

3. scandinavian girl

scandinavian girl Well-Known Member

I have also been looking for exactly that video since the presser.

4. janesmith787

janesmith787 Well-Known Member

Say it again louder for those in the back!!! ;)

5. Charlot123

Charlot123 Well-Known Member

Do you think it is his first murder? If we accept your version, it probably is not.

About the gait - either diabetes with neuropathy, or habitual drinking. Very possible. But, he walked the high bridges, for sure.

I think he is rather lonely.

6. mpnola

mpnola Well-Known Member

Well,we know Derrick said his text messages were delivered, but not read. So delivery was going through. I definitely think they would have texted,called, left if they had been flashed by this dude prior. And they certainly would have not stuck around as he was coming back towards them. I think their first official encounter was THE encounter. Any other sightings were just creepy and felt off. That's my opinion.

7. rob68

rob68 Active Member

I think I know who you mean, but the person I'm thinking of looks more like BG in the video than in the first released sketch.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2019
    allboys and cody22 like this.
  8. Andreee

Andreee Well-Known Member

I'm not convinced he even realized Libby was videoing him or recording his voice. I'm thinking he would've grabbed the cellphone from her or at least taken it with him after the crime if that was the case.

9. puppyraiser

puppyraiser Well-Known Member

I suspect they were his first victims. I also suspect there has been another victim since Feb. 13 2017

MrsM, Anirtak, JDough and 7 others like this.
  10. mpnola

mpnola Well-Known Member

I dont either. I think he was very surprised by the evidence she captured and is thanking his lucky stars hes still not caught.

11. MassGuy

It’s incredibly rare to start with double murder.

I think that’s exactly what happened though.

We haven’t heard of any crimes like this in the area, and I think he’s from the surrounding area.

He knew this place.

I haven’t seen enough to make a call as to his walk. Hell, I can’t even picture the new mugshot and that video as being the same guy.

I’m confident that law enforcement has it right, but I can’t see it.

12. JillR

JillR Well-Known Member

Could you share it again please? I remembered that also and couldn’t find it. I wish we could make little icon folders here...lol

cody22 likes this.
  13. Charlot123

I have to look at it again.

However, if he was born and raised in/around Delphi, a true local, there is a high chance he’s fourth cousin to many people, and may, in a way, resemble many. It is the problem of small cities, true “locals” are closer related than we think. And I don’t mean inbreeding, it just naturally happens.

aust amateur slueth and rob68 like this.
  14. TeaTime

TeaTime Well-Known Member

What makes you think this BG guy isn't organized? He got in to the park, abducted 2 kids, marched them around in broad daylight in the woods, murdered them, left the scene and although there were people present on the trail, not one person saw anything unusual and he has not been caught. Seems kinda organized to me. So why do you think he is a disorganized killer?

I am 100% convinced this is not his first rodeo. He has killed before. He will kill again, if he hasn't already.

15. JillR

JillR Well-Known Member

I’m very confident this arrest is coming. I actually had a strong feeling (not to be ignored) today that they were monitoring him getting a lawyer/speaking to one.....

Kensi@2015, Stargazer34, MrsM and 5 others like this.
  16. Charlot123

I think the new mugshot will prove to be very approximate, although some features will match.

17. MassGuy

Oh I agree, he’ll kill again. Eventually.

I think he’s disorganized because he did the exact things you said.

He murdered two girls in broad daylight. He took tremendous risks.

He reminds me of a guy like the Yorkshire ripper, or people who attack women on jogging trails.

I think the fact that he got away successfully is causing people to conflate good planning with dumb luck.

That wasn’t skill.

It helped that the sketch apparently wasn’t of him.

MrsM, LadyL, haven71 and 17 others like this.
  18. margarita25

margarita25 Well-Known Member

IMO BG IS very possibly an organized serial killer/predator/hunter. The fact that he hasn’t been caught yet lends itself to this more, imo. @Foxfire used to say (in general terms re: to other cases as this case was after his time) that “there’s a reason he hasn’t been caught”. This could go beyond him just being lucky up to this point. This is one area where I know we do not necessarily agree MassGuy, and that’s okay. :)

Who really knows though, right?

Last edited: Apr 26, 2019
    MrsM, Anirtak, JDough and 6 others like this.
  19. Tbone144

Tbone144 Well-Known Member

machete is too long for even my 6’1”’husband. Came past is knee. Working on sourcing long knives in sheaths. Didn’t even bother to video. Strapped it to him at his hip with the handle higher up. He walked definitely different but if it’s a knife in a sheath he’s either taller or it’s a smaller knife.

ETA: should I measure my husband from hip to knee and use that size knife for comparison? So many variables, the scientist in me is a bit overloaded.

Kensi@2015, indycindy, mpnola and 3 others like this.
  20. ParadoxyOddity

ParadoxyOddity Well-Known Member

If those girls were smart enough to record BG when they started feeling unsafe, I’m sure they also fought for their lives and therefore collected enough DNA. I think one of the grandparents said that Liberty put up a fight. From memory, it was a Dr Phil video that I found on reddit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.