Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #93

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tricia, Apr 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sleuther0192837465

sleuther0192837465 Well-Known Member

Thank you.
    I’m going to give a broad reason for why I need to review this particular video. It was filmed shortly after the girls were reported missing. There were volunteers helping to search & they did interview several people.
    I’m checking YouTube for it right now...it’s getting exhausting :/
    MOO

2. Heaven Leigh

Heaven Leigh Well-Known Member

What pisses me off is someone out there knows this damn guy.

3. MistyWaters

MistyWaters Well-Known Member

If you have a suspect in mind, somebody with a connection to Delphi who more or less looks like the sketch, I’m sure your tip will be welcomed by LE. As for releasing more evidence, sounds like Carter is anxious to lay it all out during the suspect’s criminal court proceedings but not before then -

“We believe you are hiding in plain sight,” Carter said. “For more than two years…. We likely have interviewed you or someone close to you. We know that this is about power to you, and you want to know what we know – that one day, you will.”...”
    ISP says new audio, video and sketch shows Delphi killer

4. Jabarn

Jabarn Well-Known Member

Well, as stymied as I am by Carter’s very emotional led presser, I do think it was hard for him to come forth to the families the morning of the presser and fill them in on the new sketch and that the former one is no longer relevant (not sure if he was actually the one to do it, but it makes sense he would have been- he seems the type of leader to do so).

All the same, I do think it’s back to the beginning in rethinking who the killer could be.

The new video does clear up the shoes somewhat (black and easy to wear on the bridge- seem like tennis/athletic shoes- and there is a buldge in front of the jacket). His left hand is in his pocket, and with the right hand, it may be he was multi-tasking, watching his feet cross the bridge while his right hand *might be* reaching under his jacket, and to me, and IMO, he is reaching over the loose hanging skirt of the brownish shirt under the jacket, which in the stills was interpreted by many as a fanny pack.

He was well prepared and planned.

Not sure any of that helps catch him, though, unless there were similar trail attacks that could be compared.

I wonder if anyone possibly attacked and got away would have any reason to look behind them and see what their attacker was doing, like Libby captured.

He does seem to have a shorter legs compared to his overall body. He moves easily over the bridge, despite the spaces between the tresses.

On another note, do any of you here recall, back in the early days, a person pretending to be a cop confronting some teens in the area?

5. wary

wary Well-Known Member

Note that if LE had had a steady direction the entire time, it would have been a rush to judgement—“they never considered possibilities other than my client!”

6. x_files

x_files Well-Known Member

What about a friend of an older sibling they liked & trusted?

7. Ms Suzanne

Ms Suzanne Well-Known Member

I think I am looking for this same video.I think I posted one like this awhile back.I can't find it now.I have looked everywhere for it.I can't find it.The one I'm looking for they interviewed two guys in the search party.Yes if anyone finds these early video's please let us know ok.I'm interested too.

EBrava, Mamabear3cubs, 8paws and 19 others like this.
  8. mi_hiker

mi_hiker Well-Known Member

Is this it?

9. taximama24

taximama24 Well-Known Member

LE said at the presser that the new sketch is the person responsible for the murders of the girls, did they actually also directly say that the new sketch is BG? I think I've only seen that on here. But I think no matter what enhancements to the pics and whether he's ultimately wearing a hat or a hoodie I still see facial hair. So my hunch is they know who they are going after now and realized the guy has cut his hair and is clean shaven so as not to look like the originally released sketch. So they took the liberty to do that to the original sketch too (the artist has not indicated one way or the other whether the sketch released is identical to the one he drew) and that was the meaning behind the statement "you didn't expect us to take this investigative approach."

10. sleuther0192837465

Ms Suzanne! That is the one!! You saw it, too?!

11. sleuther0192837465

No, but you’re sooo close lol Thank you for finding that one, though!!

12. thesensitivechild

thesensitivechild Well-Known Member

Wow. And here we are at 93. Thread 93. Shocking and heartbreaking.

13. Jabarn

Jabarn Well-Known Member

I won’t hold back on that theory, because we simply don’t know.

How in the world, with all the trail walkers that day, with apparently at least three witnesses (the one who provided the first sketch, that may have been mixed with the vid Libby took, the more recent one, and the claims of seeing a man in black. Wish there was more info if black wearing guy seemed wet, btw.

But why it’s back to the sketch of the individual with the long jaw, not sure... there must be something to it.

LaborDayRN, ShHolmz, Laughing and 3 others like this.
  14. Jabarn

Jabarn Well-Known Member

I remember that one as well. It’s posted here in an earlier thread, like from two years ago.

15. RyRyLloyd

RyRyLloyd Active Member

I... just can’t fathom being so calm knowing a loved one is missing.

16. elmomom

elmomom I may lean, but I sit on a fence

17. mtnlites

mtnlites President of the Imaginary Friends' Club

People were asking for more video/audio 2 years ago and now they've released both and people are still asking for more. I don't think any additional audio and video is going to be helpful. If they're not releasing any more then IMO it's not important. We have video clips of him walking and several images that have been enhanced by literally the best programs we have in this country.

Joe Schmoes like us are not going to solve this case. It's going to have to be someone in BG's life who turns him in at this point. And, frankly,if that were my husband or brother then I'd be able to identify him based on what has already been released. If someone isn't calling in the right tip, I don't believe it's because they don't know anything, I think it's because they're either trying to protect the person or they're second guessing themselves because they don't want to believe that their loved one could do such a thing. Additional clips probably wouldn't change that.

18. crhedBngr

crhedBngr Well-Known Member

19. sleuther0192837465

Yes! That’s the one!!

20. slightlyaskew

slightlyaskew Well-Known Member

If they know this person in any possible way, they'd have mentioned his name, ie. why is so and so following us

St. Anthony2017, nefes, LadyL and 6 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.