Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #95

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find enhanced photo of bridge guy and there doesn’t appear to be object on head that he is wearing.
Perhaps his head isn't covered although I would be surprised. But since we know we aren't seeing a mustache at least he may be wearing a gaiter to cover the lower part of his face. In fact there are a couple of frames you may detect it across his right cheek.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190429-215102_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20190429-215102_Samsung Internet.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_20190429-215152_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20190429-215152_Samsung Internet.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 12
with this kind of bone structure (jutting jaw, overbite, disproportionate bottom lip to chin), I wonder if there are Marfan/Arachnodactyly body type aspects to the suspect?

Marfan Syndrome - NORD (National Organization for Rare Disorders)

ETA "The signs and symptoms of Marfan Syndrome include:

• Disproportionately long legs, arms, toes and fingers
  • Extremely tall and slender build
  • Long, narrow face
  • High arched neck and crowded teeth
  • Indented or protruding sternum (breastbone)"
How is Marfan Syndrome Inherited|Causes, Symptoms, Life Expectancy & Treatment of Marfan Syndrome

"-Regarding the sketch, there was a lot of emphasis on the chin: lower lip to chin is disproportionate, it’s a strong, pronounced jaw that juts out. One panelist suggested an underbite.
People with Marfan Syndrome are typically very tall. Picture Abraham Lincoln as there has been a lot of speculation historically that he may have had Marfan Syndrome. I don't think BG fits with this as I don't think I've heard that he is on the tall side.

Here is
Perhaps his head isn't covered although I would be surprised. But since we know we aren't seeing a mustache at least he may be wearing a gaiter to cover the lower part of his face. In fact there are a couple of frames you may detect it across his right cheek.
Here is what I will suggest,

Go to the link I provided, enlarge the pic on the left, do a screen grab with your IPhone, go to edit, magnify pic even more, you can see hair plain as day and none of this garb you threw at me. You can see a calic on the left side of his head ( right back as you look at pic). You can see blades of hair.

Goofy chin, pudgy cheeks and did you notice the pistol is his right coat pocket?

My perspective from a amateur detective.

So many times psychological issues are not taken seriously in the Church because "they" think everything can be "prayed away."
Psychological issues, and everything else too, it can all be “prayed away”... Forget about personal responsibility, forget about abusive parents.... just pray it all away. Yeah, I know exactly what you’re talking about.

Was her phone found on her or was it found later someplace else? It’s hard to believe such evidence would have been left behind by this creep.
IMOO I think its possible that she was able to conceal that she was taking video. I feel that they knew something was wrong and they felt threatened. With all that being said it is possible Libby ditched the phone while BG wasn't paying attention. She knew that it would be found and if they somehow got away from the BG that she knew where she threw it. The two girls made plans to go to the bridge that day. This might have been overheard at a store or out in public. Am I the only one who thinks that they knew who the attacker was? Maybe that is why they didn't worry about the man knowing that he was being recorded. JMOO

with this kind of bone structure (jutting jaw, overbite, disproportionate bottom lip to chin), I wonder if there are Marfan/Arachnodactyly body type aspects to the suspect?

Marfan Syndrome - NORD (National Organization for Rare Disorders)

ETA "The signs and symptoms of Marfan Syndrome include:

• Disproportionately long legs, arms, toes and fingers
  • Extremely tall and slender build
  • Long, narrow face
  • High arched neck and crowded teeth
  • Indented or protruding sternum (breastbone)"
How is Marfan Syndrome Inherited|Causes, Symptoms, Life Expectancy & Treatment of Marfan Syndrome

"-Regarding the sketch, there was a lot of emphasis on the chin: lower lip to chin is disproportionate, it’s a strong, pronounced jaw that juts out. One panelist suggested an underbite.

I wondered exactly this, people close to me have a related syndrome.

As an aside, it has been mused that perhaps Abe Lincoln had Marfan Syndrome.

Jumping off this, as it was mentioned again today on the HLN special how the girls likely wouldn’t leave each other (hence another way for him to control them), I liked how they focused on the victims quite a bit by showing their pictures with their birthdates and things that Abby and Libby enjoyed. It of course made me sad.

Gosh we all want this case solved so badly.

maybe totally off the wall with this, but is there any possibility that he attacked two girls because he some how felt jealous or rejected by their friendship with each other? maybe because he is a loner or because of something that caused an upset in the past? most people have hypothesized that he was waiting for a victim and just happened to get two, but is there any possibility he was aiming for two?

I think one could hold a job, contain their rage at work then explode on weaker animals, children later that day?

There are many predator/killers like this. Lately, I've been listening to Israel Keyes recordings. We still don't really know all the crimes he likely committed. He had many "quiet, nice guy" periods.

So - I was confused about this as well and decided to message the podcast through Facebook. I confirmed with them that I didn't misunderstand what they were saying about the original sketch and an arrest being made that cleared that man. They confirmed that they did say that and "That is what we have heard from our sources.". So... No actual source to reference, but I at least confirmed that they believe this information to be true and they are retired FBI so I assume they woudln't be loose about sources. However, no actual MSM source for this.
This guy was arrested in Sept 2017 in Logansport. I just think they for sure thought they had their suspect. He had resigned from Cass Co Sheriff in Jan 2017. Not sure where he was working. He was convicted in Nov 2018. Maybe for some reason they didn't want to use his DNA from an item he discarded and chose to be patient and wait until he was convicted and they could get his DNA legit, which cleared him.
Could he have been at the trail that same day?!?

There are many predator/killers like this. Lately, I've been listening to Israel Keyes recordings. We still don't really know all the crimes he likely committed. He had many "quiet, nice guy" periods.

I highly doubt anyone could function if they were in a constant state of rage. They'd give themselves a heart attack, stroke or kill themselves.

Oh my goodness. I totally see the hoodie now. All I could see was a cap before.

jmo
Did anyone ever think he was walking weird because he was wearing someone else's shoes?( I do not believe he's disabled. ) But if he covered all his P's and Q's he would know shoe size/prints couldn't be tracked back to him.

So - I was confused about this as well and decided to message the podcast through Facebook. I confirmed with them that I didn't misunderstand what they were saying about the original sketch and an arrest being made that cleared that man. They confirmed that they did say that and "That is what we have heard from our sources.". So... No actual source to reference, but I at least confirmed that they believe this information to be true and they are retired FBI so I assume they woudln't be loose about sources. However, no actual MSM source for this.

This makes me think that somebody told LE that they saw this man, who was arrested for another crime, on the trails the day of the murders when, in fact, that somebody didn't see him in Delphi at all. Maybe somebody just had a really strong hunch it was this incorrect man. I agree with those who think the older BG's sketch was a result of a false police report. All of this comment is Jmo.
ETA Last sentence.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members