Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #95

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said I was going to read The Shack again to see if I could find anything that LE might be trying to communicate to BG. I haven't seen the movie but usually they leave out quite a bit that's in the book. Anyhow IDK if Carter brought it up for a significant reason or not but if he did I may have found it. It was towards the end of the book and now I can't keep my eyes open. I'm kinda proud of myself for getting through the whole thing without having any panic attacks.
Please share what you think his message to the killer may be if you feel comfortable.

I read here earlier that according to a podcast the man known as the original BG sketch had been arrested. Is there any more information on this, or has it been verified?

I think you might have heard that a man who looks very much like the original sketch of BG was arrested elsewhere in Indiana for sex-related crimes involving a young girl or girls. This is true and has been in MSM but the man arrested was not the so-called BG.

Great comment!
What stands out to me is saying Feb 2018 that the real work begins after they identify the person responsible. Fast forward to Apr 2019 and the plea to be patient as they are just beginning. Coincidence or could this imply they now know who it is and as many have said, the work of building an airtight case begins.

I’m not sure I fully believe they know the exact person but I really hope I’m wrong and they have that last puzzle piece.

We have to remember, LEO end goal is CONVICTION and PUNISHMENT. They have to make sure every little thing is right. They’re not going to lie and tell us BG is the killer and THIS (new to us) sketch IS the killer if he’s not. They would ruin the entire case if they’re lying, as a DA will rip that apart.

I feel like a broken record, but again they’re not telling the public they’re afraid this is a SK and the creep will strike again. Is it likely he could...sure. I think they’ve got their POI under surveillance without him even realizing it.

Someone will slip up. I pray that whomever is protecting them will get 30 seconds of courage and call it in. IMO, they’re probably terrified and in denial at same time.

All JMO

Perhaps! Good posts! Thank you for some great insights. I agree with you that there are past behaviors. One thing that I think about is that this appears to be a person of rage. How can he keep this extreme rage contained to be unnoticed by others? I don't get it.

If he took his rage out by abusing and torturing animals, and then sneakily and cunningly progressed by setting fires, exposing himself and committing small acts of bullying and deviance he could fly under the radar. Luck and cunning. Perhaps others were blamed for his acts of cruelty and rage. Rage can be controlled if necessary, but it cannot be controlled indefinitely because if pleasurable, it becomes a form of dopamine addiction/compulsion, IMHO. It escalates because you develop tolerance and the things that once satisfied your addiction are no longer adequate.

The child serial killer Robert Black in the UK got away with murdering and sexually torturing little girls for over 8 years.

People like Dennis Rader (BTK) and Gary Ridgeway (GRK) got away with rage for years. Bundy wasn't a rage killer, his kills were more elegant, curated and intelligently thought out. TB was different to most serial killers because they became an art form for him. I think if DNA had been available in those days Bundy would have evolved with it and evaded it for as long as possible. But his compulsion would still have been his downfall.

This monstrous child killer who murdered Abby and Libby is sloppy, likely has an average/below average IQ and will be caught because he can't outwit LE although he thought he could until the grainy image and his voice was released by LE.

MOO

Last edited:
Omg This guy attempted to lure a 13-year-old girl. He looks like The old sketch. But, apparently Has been ruled out as a suspect here. A 13-year-old girl!
Its gonna take me a while to wrap my mind around this.
Looks like a duck, acts like a duck but is not the duck.

Just way too many ducks all in a small area. Creepy huh?

Omg This guy attempted to lure a 13-year-old girl. He looks like The old sketch. But, apparently Has been ruled out as a suspect here. A 13-year-old girl!
Its gonna take me a while to wrap my mind around this.
Looks like a duck, acts like a duck but is not the duck.

Unfortunately there are a lot of ducks in this particular pond :(

With people who have genetic collagen disorders, there seems to be a tendency to develop stress and trauma-related (cortisol, glutamate, and epinephrine mediated) and viral-related neurological and immune/inflammatory issues, so Guillain-Barre would be a possibility. Much of it is not extrapolated yet, but in current research. But systemic issues can result from collagen disorders depending on which type of collagen is involved. I have tons of references if you want any.

Thank you very much for your response.

More than just a theory, and yes, this was the podcast. The first time it was mentioned it was phrased as a theory “maybe they arrested someone for another crime that was identified as the same guy in the sketch and he was then ruled out”, but it was repeated at least twice more I believe, and stated more as fact than as theory.

So - I was confused about this as well and decided to message the podcast through Facebook. I confirmed with them that I didn't misunderstand what they were saying about the original sketch and an arrest being made that cleared that man. They confirmed that they did say that and "That is what we have heard from our sources.". So... No actual source to reference, but I at least confirmed that they believe this information to be true and they are retired FBI so I assume they woudln't be loose about sources. However, no actual MSM source for this.

So - I was confused about this as well and decided to message the podcast through Facebook. I confirmed with them that I didn't misunderstand what they were saying about the original sketch and an arrest being made that cleared that man. They confirmed that they did say that and "That is what we have heard from our sources.". So... No actual source to reference, but I at least confirmed that they believe this information to be true and they are retired FBI so I assume they woudln't be loose about sources. However, no actual MSM source for this.
Wow, thank you very much for that info.

Find enhanced photo of bridge guy and there doesn’t appear to be object on head that he is wearing.
I don't think at a distance of 50 ft or more we can detect what exactly we see in the video. And I think it would be unusual for a killer to go to kill these girls on a public trail and not cover himself. But check out a couple of examples, move a few feet away from your device or computer and see if you think a camo pattern might not resemble hair.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190426-125429_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20190426-125429_Samsung Internet.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 54
  • Screenshot_20190426-093946_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20190426-093946_Samsung Internet.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 45
So sorry for your loss. The numbers are very interesting. Have you called this in?
I was only mentioning something that was brought up by someone else in a thread at the very beginning of the case and looking to see if anyone had any updated thoughts or info about it. I skimmed a few posts on my way to a meeting earlier tonight and thought I saw where the original poster replied but I'll have to go back and look. It's certainly not a new item and not one that was my own observation.

I know I am a broken record...but I still feel the only reason for the PC was to introduce the new sketch and refute the old one. A thing they had no choice but to do. All the rest seems to me to be basic profiler-suggested stuff. And some obvious frustration that this evidence change happened after two years. Jmo
There probably was an FBI profiler involved. (Or profilers)
But there is a lot of careful planning that goes into a conference like this. Every word was deliberate. There were specific reasons they said what they said. Everything is based on what they have learned about the crime over the last 2 years, as well as new strategy, according to what Carter stated at the beginning.
There are many interpretations in the last few threads.
From what I have read here about the HLN program, the guest speakers have pretty much covered everything that was brought up right here.
I haven't watched it yet, but that might be a good place to start to get some ideas as to who they think the killer is.
At the very least, it is pretty clear that they have narrowed it down significantly. Jmo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member