Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #96

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tend to agree, I think there were a lot of things in that press conference that were intended to make BG question what all evidence that investigators may have on him.

They want him to feel as though the walls are closing in

They want him to start acting out of his normal routine and character and missing work/ previous commitments

they want him to tell someone that he thinks he is being framed

They basically just want him to talk, talk to anyone about his uneasiness

They probably have there eyes and ears focused on a small group of suspects and are just waiting to pounce
My mind is so blown away. I think They also want people close to this person to open their eyes,and see him for who he really is,then turn him in.
I haven't followed this case much,because there just not many clues. I thought it would go cold,or unsolved.
It just got Burning hot. I think the hand cuffs are coming soon.
MOO

I also don’t think the two week comment really means anything.

Also, since when did the media start respecting the privacy of people, especially high profile cases?
I was recently surprised at the media here in So Cal. There was activity relating to asylum seekers going on in my neighborhood, but nothing on the news. I called a station to ask why and was told that LE requested that they not report.
I was kind of shocked!

A couple of years ago a 12 y/o girl disappeared in South Jersey. A reward was posted and a woman called to ask if she would still be able to collect the reward if she turned in her son! I don’t know what the outcome was with the reward, but her son was arrested for the girl’s murder. He plead guilty and was sentenced to 17 years in prison.
That's just so messed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member