Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #98

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think there's any way in hell they'd tell us if they were using Parabon.

This is an interesting thought that I’ve pondered myself. I went so far as to even wonder in my head if they purposely drew a “non sophisticated” sketch so as to not clue in that it was really from parabon LOL. Obviously, that wouldn’t make sense of course because if they could release a more detailed image I would think they would, but it just goes to show you the kind of thoughts that churn in one’s head...

...It seems to me that LE have given away very small portion of information and a wrong premise from the beginning: a random- killer- in the woods- scenario and that is the reason why they are stuck for 2 years.
I agree.
We've talked a lot about this already. Many of us here believe
they have talked to relatives of perp but because of their social
standing in the community or relationship with victims' family,
that they misteered the search in another direction.
Lots of us here agree with what you said.
We also believe LE now realizes their mistakes and are ardently
trying to "start over" and pursue the correct course.
But they need hard evidence to go this direction, which is
exactly what was said in pc.

I have a question. Can any of you guys name a case where a “man” (non-familial) killed a little girl and there was NOT a sexual motive? (Excluding mass shootings.)

You probably include this in familial but there have been many where, for instance, a mother's boyfriend or ex-boyfriend kill the child. I think there was one recently. I can't remember the name of the case but there was another that was for life insurance and I believe it was a couple. Not too common though I would agree...

Great post. It’s also worth noting that the killer had to have known there was no guardian around, right?

It seems risky to handle the girls this way not knowing if a parent is possibly just a ways down, or a grandparent is waiting near the entrance, or even another friend is goofing off nearby, etc.

This is a great point. It would hint at knowing they were alone or knowing they would be there or seeing them dropped off, etc.

This is an interesting thought that I’ve pondered myself. I went so far as to even wonder in my head if they purposely drew a “non sophisticated” sketch so as to not clue in that it was really from parabon LOL. Obviously, that wouldn’t make sense of course because if they could release a more detailed image I would think they would, but it just goes to show you the kind of thoughts that churn in one’s head...

Yah If they had a detailed Parabon rendering they would absolutely release it to try and help identify this guy

They have already hinted that they have some form of dna, there is no reason to keep it a secret if it could help to identify this individual

My hunch is that the dna they have is of a poor quality and not good enough to do a parabon snapshot

JMO

Last edited:
Just wondering from those of you who study serial killers. What is the average age one begins to be a serial killer. Seems unlikely to me that someone in their 40s would suddenly start a serial killing regime.

I'm still am having a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that BG is a younger guy. Nothing about the video or audio is telling my brain he's a 20 or 30 something year old.

This is exactly how I feel!!! Like something on the tip of my tongue!! Great analogy! In fact, I even lie in bed at night waiting and trying for that “epiphany” or “connection” to hit and it just doesn’t. I wonder if LE feels that way...perhaps they are alluding to this somewhat when they refer to that “one missing piece of the puzzle”.

Anyway, it’s really strange how you have described in your two first post exactly how I’ve been “feeling”.

I am certainly glad you´ve been experiencing the same thing! It means there´s more to it than meets the eye.

And about the nights in bed, thinking about it all over again and waiting that something to fit into place- well, same here!:)

Well, today is two weeks. Does anybody expect to hear anything of importance or interest today about the case from LE?
I don’t.
I am interested to find out if the families will comment on the investigation’s new direction either today or tomorrow.

My thoughts this morning: It's neither here nor there because we have been told by LE that the sketches represent two different people but I'm not buying it. I'm just not. The wording of the suspect's description on the FBI posters essentially did not change from OBG to NBG. "The person depicted in the composite sketch is described as a White male between 5'6" and 5'10", weighing 180 to 220 pounds, with reddish brown hair. His eye color is unknown." If this is to be believed, there were TWO individuals who represented this exact same description on the trail that day, neither of whom came forward or have been publicly identified by LE. The only difference is, on the NBG poster, the FBI added the words, "The suspect is believed to be between 18 and 40 years old but may appear younger." I am an accountant. Numbers are very interesting to me. Only 1 to 2 percent of the population has red hair. Again, it seems highly unlikely that there were TWO white males, between 5 foot 6 and five foot ten, weighing 180 - 220 lbs with reddish brown hair on the trail at the same time. It's not impossible but when all of this is said and done, I think there is more to this.

It concerned me that he would enjoy being known as ‘The Snapchat Killer” as the media dubbed him. He is an weak evil pathetic cowardly monster and nothing else.

BBM
That pretty much sums him up. And now, they just have to nail him and tie up the case in a pretty pink bow and slap some pink handcuffs on him just for good measure. JMO

DELETE BRAINFART/ disregard this post!!!
I’m not sure if this has been mentioned before, but a thought re: this original sketch now released as being THE sketch, and as the panel sketch artist said on HLN, “the face of the investigation”:

What if there was an attempted sexual assault or actual SA on someone before the girls’ murders occurred? Maybe the victim just now feels strong enough to come forward. Just a thought. This of course is not online with what was suggested on the BCWC podcast, to which I still haven’t listened. (Could somebody please provide a link for that again? Tia.)

Delete BRAINFART. The sketch was produced earlier—- NEVERMIND
It is hard to "scroll and roll" past a good catchy loud BRAINFART post....LOL !....moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77