Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #98

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone wants to get a better idea of what Investigators were dealing with and why we can't make out exact characteristics try this

Take a photo of a someone standing 70 yrds away

use photo shop or equiv and zoom in on it till it becomes pixilated

You will be amazed at how many false characteristics you think you see

then put the original photo up next to it and see how many individual characteristics you can match up

If its an image of someone you know well you can make out some unique characteristics

Now imagine that its a photo of a complete stranger

My point is anything you likely can find of unique facial features of BG are likely not an actual representation of what actually is there, they are simply manipulated blurry pixels

I don't think the word "guys" and the "down the hill" are the same conversation or sentence. I think 'guys' might be something like Are you waiting on those guys? Are those guys with you? It just has a different tone or feeling to me than "down the hill". It may be because we know what happened to the girls though. Maybe down the hill is the same in that something like we're going down the hill and to that tree, or I watched you down the hill until you got on the bridge. We don't have a way of knowing what the context of the few words, thus I wonder how much bias we're giving the words. Does that make sense?

We don't have a way, but someone who knows him does, imo. For some reason, I think BG has young kids or younger siblings and, if he does, his own kids or siblings would know what emotion was behind those few words... because I bet they've heard that voice many times saying something like,
"Guys? .... Go to bed."
And, when he uses that voice he mean "Now; or else you're not going to like what happens next."
JMO.

Here is what I will say, LE/FBI has better resources than any of us.
I will not/ cannot post anything of mine on here and when we did enhancements it would lose its clarity if I tool a pic of screen.
No, I did not copy what we looked at.

I just scrolled via photos online.
I will say, if you google “Delphi suspect photos enhanced” you will see several different variations and some very close to what we seen. I promise you that.

With the hair, just block out what I would say is his “hoodie” bunches up above his shoulders. You can make his hair out better as it doesn’t blend off.
Take the centerline of his crotch and draw an imaginary line up to his trachea area. You can visualize the”P” on his short.
You can also notice his wind breaker is only buttoned on the bottom button and then the third one up.
You can also make out a shadow of a pistol in his right side pocket.

Scroll via different pics. You see more and more. More clarity in one photo of a certain area, and more clarity on different ones.

Yes, LE has better pics than any of us. I can assure you that.

If anyone wants to get a better idea of what Investigators were dealing with and why we can't make out exact characteristics try this

Take a photo of a someone standing 70 yrds away

use photo shop or equiv and zoom in on it till it becomes pixilated

You will be amazed at how many false characteristics you think you see

then put the original photo up next to it and see how many individual characteristics you can match up

If its an image of someone you know well you can make out some unique characteristics

Now imagine that its a photo of a complete stranger

My point is anything you likely can find of unique facial features of BG are likely not an actual representation of what actually is there, they are simply manipulated blurry pixels
I love this. I am actually going to try this.

I love this. I am actually going to try this.

I actually did this almost 2 yrs ago, The thing is I was going to do a video and a screen cap to make it even more pixilated and closer to what LE was actually working with.

But after doing just the still photo, I realized there was no need to go any further lol

I think his voice sounds raspy perhaps due to overuse. I was prescribed speech therapy after a prolonged bad cough. It was keeping me up as well as neighbors. My problem was not from overuse but I learned teachers and other people who use their voice may need speech therapy. It took me several months to get my voice back to baseline even with the speech therapy. I mention this his voice quality may be due to overuse.

I believe this is a common practice for performers as well. My 20 year-old niece (who sings opera) often times sounds raspy after a performance. In addition to weekly meetings with her voice coach, she also sees a speech therapist. Certainly not something I would have even thought of without your post. Maybe the age range given by LE is possible after all?

I actually did this almost 2 yrs ago, The thing is I was going to do a video and a screen cap to make it even more pixilated and closer to what LE was actually working with.

But after doing just the still photo, I realized there was no need to go any further lol
I wonder if LE used the same phone Libby had and did a reenactment of sorts to see how the phone distorted the experimental subject. This is intriguing.

I believe this is a common practice for performers as well. My 20 year-old niece (who sings opera) often times sounds raspy after a performance. In addition to weekly meetings with her voice coach, she also sees a speech therapist. Certainly not something I would have even thought of without your post. Maybe the age range given by LE is possible after all?

Actually, it might be the problem for anchormen and radio announcers. Hoarseness from overuse. However, it could be also psychological laryngeal spasm, something like overgrowth on the vocal cords (described in “The Godfather”), or even paralysis of one vocal cord.

I wonder if LE used the same phone Libby had and did a reenactment of sorts to see how the phone distorted the experimental subject. This is intriguing.

Honestly I hadn't really ever thought about it , but my suspicion is that probably if they thought it could help them in their investigation they probably have left no stone unturned

JMO

Last edited:
The witness that did the now discarded BG sketch was going off of memory from 5 months earlier.

Its possible that when they sat down with the sketch artist that they were not remembering correctly
Witnesses can often be unreliable. JMO

MOO i thought both sketches were made within days of 2/13/17. Then for some reason police released the OBG sketch in July 2017.
MOO Maybe that was due to a second witness coming forward 5 months later who statement supported the OBG sketch.

MOO i thought both sketches were made within days of 2/13/17. Then for some reason police released the OBG sketch in July 2017.
MOO Maybe that was due to a second witness coming forward 5 months later who statement supported the OBG sketch.

IIRC and there are MSM links in previous threads that explain it exactly.

The originally released sketch was from a witness that came forward 5 months later with information about a person they saw that day that they thought might be important to the investigation.

Only the latest sketch was done early on(3 days after the murders)

I haven't posted in this thread yet despite having followed it closely for awhile now. I hope the coward is caught very soon.

On the topic of raspy voices - I often get a raspy voice / dry cough from talking constantly in my job and have to make sure I always have water nearby. So I definitely agree it could be someone who talks a lot. A teacher, a pastor, a dispatcher, anyone whose job/pastime requires pretty constant speaking.

Another possibility is that many medications cause dry mouth (some more than others) often causing cough/raspiness especially if taken short term or just begun a course of medication. Examples would be antidepressants/psych meds, and decongestants and antihistamines (especially the kinds with pseudoephedrine as that is very drying).

It is of course possible that it's also someone getting over a cold/flu/virus, a smoker or ex-smoker, or just one of those people with raspy voices for no real reason.

I can't help but think BG is likely a complete and utter loser like JP (Jayme Closs' abductor). A loser, a coward, and hopefully soon, a lifelong inmate.

Here is what I will say, LE/FBI has better resources than any of us.
I will not/ cannot post anything of mine on here and when we did enhancements it would lose its clarity if I tool a pic of screen.
No, I did not copy what we looked at.

I just scrolled via photos online.
I will say, if you google “Delphi suspect photos enhanced” you will see several different variations and some very close to what we seen. I promise you that.

With the hair, just block out what I would say is his “hoodie” bunches up above his shoulders. You can make his hair out better as it doesn’t blend off.
Take the centerline of his crotch and draw an imaginary line up to his trachea area. You can visualize the”P” on his short.
You can also notice his wind breaker is only buttoned on the bottom button and then the third one up.
You can also make out a shadow of a pistol in his right side pocket.

Scroll via different pics. You see more and more. More clarity in one photo of a certain area, and more clarity on different ones.

Yes, LE has better pics than any of us. I can assure you that.

I googled it and there are some versions a LITTLE clearer than anything I’ve seen here. I do see the “P”, but it seems a little high on the front of the shirt, but I’m not totally discounting it. I don’t think anyone can make that photo much planer than it already is. It can be lightened, it can be tweaked, but there are just so many bits of information there. If it’s 72 dpi, and was taken at a distance, there is just not enough there to enhance it much further. I say this as someone who has done photo retouching and used Photoshop for 30 years. I’m not saying I’m an expert, I’ve just had to tweak and enhance a lot of photos for printing as I’ve worked as a graphic artist, etc., and there is just so much you can do with a low rez photo. But one thing I DON’T seem to see is a full head of curly/wavy hair as in the sketch, which leads me to believe the hair in the sketch may be a little off.

The images of BG are low resolution. There is no secret trick to add detail to the images that can clarify what can't be distinguished from the lack of resolution. You can see anything you want to see in an image if you look at it long enough, its like finding Jesus's face on a grilled cheese sandwich. Its a rabbit hole that has no answers. If the FBI and every resource LE has used can't create a higher detail image from what has been released, nobody else is going to either.

LE truly has better pics than we will ever have
I googled it and there are some versions a LITTLE clearer than anything I’ve seen here. I do see the “P”, but it seems a little high on the front of the shirt, but I’m not totally discounting it. I don’t think anyone can make that photo much planer than it already is. It can be lightened, it can be tweaked, but there are just so many bits of information there. If it’s 72 dpi, and was taken at a distance, there is just not enough there to enhance it much further. I say this as someone who has done photo retouching and used Photoshop for 30 years. I’m not saying I’m an expert, I’ve just had to tweak and enhance a lot of photos for printing as I’ve worked as a graphic artist, etc., and there is just so much you can do with a low rez photo. But one thing I DON’T seem to see is a full head of curly/wavy hair as in the sketch, which leads me to believe the hair in the sketch may be a little off.

I’m with you on the “p” at first glance. Figure the the distance, angle and his chin looking down and it looks like the letter is too high on the shirt. But visualize his head looking forward instead of down and it looks more proportionate.
Hair has a lot of build to it. Unlike my straight hair, his has body to it. Not curly, it is thick with body.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member