Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #99

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tricia, Apr 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. margarita25

margarita25 Well-Known Member

2. JustEve

JustEve Well-Known Member

I like your theory, it sounds very plausible to me. Deprivation, frustration, rage- everything in it fits in a larger horrific picture of this crime.

3. Theforeigner

Theforeigner Well-Known Member

IF this was sexual motivated murders, then I am pretty concerned that the killer, due to very heavy stress bc of the PC and "new direction of the investigation" could make another attack/murder soon, if not he has already, maybe in another state (if he is on the run)
    So folks... may be a good idea to look out for other recent or future cases of sexually violent/murder crimes involving young preeteen/ girls , in or outside Delphi/ Indiana.

4. susiQ

susiQ Well-Known Member

Not risky at all if they KNOW the perp has a connection to Delphi that they are already aware of. In fact, it will narrow things down and decrease the work load especially from the certified nut cases out there. JMO
    ed:gr

5. margarita25

Interesting idea, kizzykat.

cody22, IQuestion, angelainwi and 4 others like this.
  6. Spy Versus Spy

Spy Versus Spy Well-Known Member

Exactly! What is it that gives LE that certainty?

7. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Ain’t The Ones Beneath The Bed

Law enforcement apparently thinks that he will not react to the stress he is under, by killing again.

They really “poked the bear” during that press conference, and they wouldn’t have done that if they believed he would react in a violent way.

That was calculated and bold.

8. susiQ

susiQ Well-Known Member

Very good question indeed! Have any ideas you'd care to share :)

9. susiQ

susiQ Well-Known Member

Or perhaps, they have a suspect under surveillance?

10. StarryStarryNight

StarryStarryNight Well-Known Member

42,000 tips.
    Some from crazy people. Some from vindictive people. Most though are from people trying to help, but it’s hard to send in a good solid helpful tip if you have no information. Imagine if your neighbor called and said they needed help with a problem at their house and when you asked them to describe what kind of problem it was they sent you a picture of a wall, but wouldn’t tell you anything else. You would not be able to help. You might come up with 42,000 tips too and none of them would help!
    This is a very sad day for this case I think. Two weeks ago LE released a smidgen of new information and a ton of drama and I was sucked in by it all. They presented everything as if something big was breaking. I noticed like others did that what they said was in stark contrast to how they said it. I now think all that was just to distract us from the fact that, and let’s not sugarcoat it here, LE has spent two years investigating the wrong guy. Totally and completely. The right guy, they apparently were made aware of four days after the murders.
    LE doesn’t get a pat on the back for 42,000 tips.

11. Charlot123

Charlot123 Well-Known Member

I am just thinking, if I saw someone like this on the bridge before me, I'd probably turn around and go back, and fast (thinking it is an exhibitionist). But if I saw him on the trail, I'd probably not look at him, but lower my head and try to pass by as fast as possible, hoping he'd pay no attention to me. So maybe it is not that the memory is good, it is that simply, the person did not take a good look?

The second witness could be, likely, a guy (guys, especially past their 20-es, are less scared of these creeps as they don't give similar vibes to them).

12. susiQ

susiQ Well-Known Member

Patience, StarryStarryNight! I think they're on to something but need a little time to put it all together and wrap it up nice and tight. Two weeks is nothing in an investigation of this magnitude. JMO

scarletstar, neesaki, MsBetsy and 6 others like this.
  13. margarita25

krkrjx, Bogbean, HayLouise and 26 others like this.
  14. StarryStarryNight

StarryStarryNight Well-Known Member

I hope you’re right! But....

15. ilovechili

ilovechili Where is the wiKKed witch? Will Oct. bring her?

Very interesting thought and it fits many things as you pointed out. I know in my lifetime I have never heard of the town of Delphi, Indiana until now but tons of us know it now don't we? He not only made a small town known, he made it somewhere we associate with "him" and the town is now known to much of a nation in a notorious/not good/not safe way. He also changed the lives very likely of all in that small town and their feeling of safety (was that an intent as well?), with one act he affected all of the town and surrounding areas. I will bet you could be right that in his own twisted and demented mind, the town failed him he feels and did not recognize how special he is (again in his own twisted mind).

When this perp is behind bars, even though what he did was horrendous, he needs to be forgotten because he wants the opposite, to be known and recognized as the one who did all of this. The two girls, however, will be forever remembered.

Imo.

haven71, JDough, pepper 34 and 8 others like this.
  16. Spy Versus Spy

Spy Versus Spy Well-Known Member

Only the theory that links the perp to the vehicle referred to in the pc, as that parking spot would not be a known or obvious place to park for access to the trails unless you had knowledge of it . Moo.

Or potentially, the equally tired ,familial dna link gained by le from crime scene after analysis. Linking perp to a known Delphi originating family. Moo

Hence asking for other opinions :)

17. LadyL

LadyL Well-Known Member

that's pretty amazing
    thanks for the link ... I'll check it out later

18. K9Enzo

K9Enzo Well-Known Member

The little girl, middle far left. Who is that?

DancingMuse, margarita25 and susiQ like this.
  19. susiQ

susiQ Well-Known Member

THAT is amazing!! But how horrifying that there are that many murders that then end up as cold cases :( Sometimes I loathe technology and then I turn around and love it :)

janewall, TNcoolMAGA, x_files and 8 others like this.
  20. K9Enzo

K9Enzo Well-Known Member

Never mind, I see it now. I just remember this little girls picture.

margarita25 and susiQ like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.