Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #99

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tricia, Apr 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cody22

cody22 Well-Known Member

Thank you for sharing this eye color info.......The Texas DPS put "grey" for my eye color on my first DL when I was 14 years old. It has been there a loooong time now..... I never realized I was such a "rare specimen". I gotta go tell my wife "how she is even more lucky than she already knew.".....LOL !...moo

2. JustEve

JustEve Well-Known Member

I don´t know what happened, I was just thinking aloud.

3. StarryStarryNight

StarryStarryNight Well-Known Member

I did wonder about that early after the press conference. That LE had received something and was responding to him sort of like the DC Sniper case. I guess it’s still a possibility, but feel less like that was going on now.

4. tycarp1515

tycarp1515 Active Member

I don't see him being smart or cagey enough to make contact with police and remain free.

MsBetsy, pepper 34, fred&edna and 6 others like this.
  5. margarita25

margarita25 Well-Known Member

That’s weird now we both got the same “DC Sniper” vibe.

6. teeandcee

teeandcee Well-Known Member

I don’t really lean towards him contacting LE, but that could be what The Shack reference was about.

I personally think The Shack reference was far more personal for the killer, but who knows!

7. Uniquecurlygirly

Uniquecurlygirly Member

Hi all
    First time poster, from the U.K., so for obvious reasons I can’t identify the POI and have no information to help LE.
    But everything i have read, leads me to believe, and this is just my opinion, that the was two BGs, one Young and one older, and my opinion is the new sketch, belongs to the voice that says “Guys.”
    I think this is what LE mean when they say “I bet you didn’t think we would change direction”
    My own opinion is that LE know there is two perps involved and now they are letting them know (perps) that they know and have witnesses, that have provided sketches of them both. I will carry on reading in the background now just wanted to share my opinion

8. Cyber sleuth

Cyber sleuth Well-Known Member

I know I keep circling around but I re watched the July 17 ISP press conference. They are not very forthcoming on how the sketch was derived. Pronouns all over the place. Made from “the investigation”, multiple people, scared people, not overnight, takes time. Also it is referred to several time as a clearer depiction of the earlier video still.
    Parabon cannot establish age right? So if enough DNA was sent in for some parabon workup but maybe not a full snapshot we get hair color, facial structure. All the other stuff could have been artistic license of aging the perp. Bigger nose, skin sags, etc. All done because they thought they were dealing with an older perp based on the video and voice.
    This would explain why OBG and YBG have so many similarities. Why they look like father and son.

9. K9Enzo

K9Enzo Well-Known Member

I frequent parks in my area often. I enjoy them and always have one of my dogs with me. You do come across people who feel they have some type of ownership in these parks (they absolutely don't). I'm not all implying they are killers but more the "get off my lawn" types who yell at neighbor kids. They are typically annoyed by younger people because they assume they are up to no good, when they aren't. They believe they can just randomly remind people of rules or what they believe they are.

My first thought actually when this story broke a few years ago was this "type" who was at that park that day.

I do understand what you're saying.

10. margarita25

margarita25 Well-Known Member

Re: parabon, here’s a post from the “DNA / Parabon thread” I just made which somewhat references this:

“The company says it can accurately predict eye, hair and skin color, freckles and the shape of a person’s face.“

Snip

“The sketch may not be an exact replica of the suspect. Health issues, smoking, drinking, diet and other factors cannot be detected in an old DNA sample.“

Reference:

Last edited: May 6, 2019
    krkrjx, AgeofAquaruis, 8paws and 12 others like this.
  11. ilovechili

ilovechili Where is the wiKKed witch? Will Oct. bring her?

I see your point but it would be entirely a cover their arse operation then mattering more than the loss and tragedy of two girls because to put a sketch out and call it "the" one rather than just a POI or someone they want to talk to is pretty significant.

Could it happen? For sure. With more than a few LE agencies involved? A bit more unlikely. I would hope anyhow.

To me, the entire press conference had oddities and I think they were intentional. Or maybe I just hope so :(

I do see your point however and it is as believable as any theory and could very well be the case.

All jmo.

12. cody22

cody22 Well-Known Member

Because they know they have been lied to by someone early on in the crime, and now they need more evidence to make a winning prosecutable arrest ?.....moo

8paws, Oliverlicious, Ozarka and 20 others like this.
  13. Boxer

Boxer Well-Known Member

Pupils contract with fear and get large with aggression.
    MOO when briefly passing by or looking at a person with dilated pupils, I think they look shiny and black, MOO I would probably not have really known whether the iris was hazel, brown, or green. I would have been scared moved along and not stared or looked again.
    Recalling the encounter later MOO I might be able to at least say "not blue" as blue would have greater contrast with the pupil.

wdmcmahan, janewall, neesaki and 7 others like this.
  14. susiQ

susiQ Well-Known Member

Never discount a goatee, beard or mustachio. They come a go at will :)

krkrjx, wdmcmahan, neesaki and 8 others like this.
  15. ZoriahNZ

ZoriahNZ Well-Known Member

Reposting the ISP Official press release. I think a lot of us are still having trouble re-calibrating our brains to the new information.

Multi-Agency Taskforce Clarifies Points about the Delphi Murder Suspect Sketches

Important points to try to remember:

We need to stop looking at men who look 40s plus. LE keeps re-iterating this guy looks younger than his true age and that he might even be as young as 20. It's a significant change.

And at the moment, LE has made it clear to disregard the first sketch as a disguise or possible accomplice. They currently think the murder is the work of one person and one person only. The bridge guy. Who is now most accurately shown by the April 22 sketch which was created only a few days after the murders.

It's time to let go of our pet theories which are based on the old parameters. You can bet that LE has already checked out every RSO or person with priors for this case. That would have been pretty obvious avenue of inquiry. But now that there have been 1000s of hours of investigation, it's likely the majority of those have been ruled out as early as possible.

The presser emphasized how shocked the perpetrators family and friends would be if they found out. This means it's likely NOT someone who presents as a criminal or weird creepy loner guy. This suspect is "hiding in plain sight" and could be a local who presents as upstanding and trustworthy.

Bluepopsicle, MrsM, krkrjx and 42 others like this.
  16. NameUser

NameUser That Old So and So

BBM

I think this is a little unfair to be mad at LE for not releasing more information. They don't need tips from someone with no information. They need someone who perhaps had thought about it what they saw or had heard someone talking about something from that day, but had previously dismissed it. I don't think LE wants a pat on the back. They just want anyone who thinks their tip wont matter to submit it, over 40,000 others did.

I can feel the frustration. I know the WS community could do great things with more, I want to do more, but we could also with the information we have find:

A tank
    A sail boat
    A guy wearing a respirator
    Someone hiding at the end of a bridge
    Someone floating next to the bridge watching
    A kitten
    A cattle Prod
    Two Perps
    Three Perps
    A car
    and much more...

Our true Job is to keep these girls names relevant and never let their case go silent until it is solved.

Bluepopsicle, MrsM, krkrjx and 18 others like this.
  17. ilovechili

ilovechili Where is the wiKKed witch? Will Oct. bring her?

It was I who mentioned this, or at least was one, I brought up redheads in comparison, not saying reddish brown is a total redhead by any means.

I just want to clarify it. I was born and raised in the midwest and have relatives in Indiana, Iowa, Wisconsin, Minnesota, etc. I also do in Arizona, and more but they are not the midwest, not that is exclusive of same. I know a ton of people and cannot come up with a one in my thoughts that have natural reddish brown hair. Brownish? Yes. Reddish? A few. I guess it is our own perspective, what is reddish brown? I include females in that as well as males. The only ones who I can come up with that I know of was due to hair color, the last color was brunette of some type or brown and then one did a red color over it. Or a natural brunette who tried to cover with red. I guess it depends on what is meant by reddish brown by LE and how each of us interprets that. Add in curly haired and a prominent chin, not to mention youth even more rare with such a color. Imo.

Now I cannot say I have spent much time in Indiana. Maybe reddish brown is more common there. In that case, I would have to go with LE's statement that he is from the area of Delphi in some way, shape or form.

Jmo of course. And I should have clarified that I did not mean an outright redhead to compare to reddish brown, my point was, which I did not probably make clear, is that neither to me, at least, is that common.

18. Boxer

Boxer Well-Known Member

I agree.
    MOO the PC was planned to introduce the change of suspect age, appearance and the then to shock the Delphi community out of the perception that BG is a homeless or transient worker type.

19. pepper 34

pepper 34 Well-Known Member

Self deleted comment: same sentiment stated by other members.

Last edited: May 6, 2019
  20. Kateinfl

Kateinfl Active Member

From the sound of the press conference, they made it sound like they are following someone or at least they have an idea who..and keeping watch....but maybe that's what they wanted the killer to think so he won't kill again. If an fbi profile said he might do it again they would try to scare him out of it....just a thought and my own opinion

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.