Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #99

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tricia, Apr 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ocgrad

ocgrad Well-Known Member

You have MSM reference to FSG sighting BG? I know he saw a couple under the bridge. As far as i know it is unclear where under the bridge they were seen, at the creek or at the road? I believe at the creek since I have never heare FSG say he crossed the bridge and I don't think he would see someone on the road. Most people do not cross the bridge and actually the end of the trail is at the beginning of the bridge so I think FSG could only see what he could see from the end of the trail.

2. LadyL

LadyL Well-Known Member

thanks for that
    it really brings home to me how close Libby's dad and others were to saving them/preventing /witnessing what happened
    and if one believes, as I do, that the couple under the bridge was actually one of the victims and the murderer, with the other victim already deceased or hidden from view, then the potential witnesses were SO close

one question - FSG saw BG at 2:47? where was that stated?

Last edited: May 8, 2019
    Bobsten, JDough, neesaki and 8 others like this.
  3. Wells

Wells Well-Known Member

I can't remember but I will go look for the link.

LadyL and DancingMuse like this.
  4. AgeofAquaruis

AgeofAquaruis Well-Known Member

He would have if that was where he trolled.
    MOO.

JDough, neesaki, zencompass and 3 others like this.
  5. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Ain’t the Ones Beneath the Bed

Bundy adapted to the circumstances, he didn’t use one particular ruse all the time.

He used a badge, he faked injuries, he caught victims as they were sleeping, he snatched a child off the street, etc.

I think it’s far more likely that he would have gone with the “lost dog” than “fake cop.”

Last edited: May 8, 2019
  6. JenniD

JenniD Well-Known Member

I had not followed this case at all until I saw the announcement for the PC around Easter and then became intrigued and tried to read the threads everyday. What a tragic story. There have been so many well thought out theories and yet we still don’t know. Last night after spending way too many hours researching this I had a moment when the dots seemed to connect. So bear with me as this is all hypothetical but perhaps possible

What if the CCC is someone fairly local-not from Delphi but has close ties to the community because of a church affiliation , youth functions or something of that matter. What is there is reason to believe they may have been in the area of the trails the day of the murders. What if this person looks very much like Sketch#2 , long chin, reddish brown hair at time of murders-not sure what it looks like now. but has a family member who looks like Sketch#1. Could the person have been interviewed and gave the description of his family member instead-personal vindetta? What if this person would be one of the last people ever suspected due to his or his families reputation. What if this person has a prior medical condition that could explain what some see as a strange gait. What if this person has been away at college but LE knew he would be home for Easter therefore the timing of the PC. What if this person is within the age range but looks to be taller. And based on some things I have read there is a very good chance he may have spent time on the trails in prior years. If Carter was directing his “shack” comments in regard to a religious meaning- this would also fit

I have no motive- but if all these hypothetical coincidences appeared to be true-Would you call the tip line? Oh yes- I forgot the raspy tone to the voice is there also.

I am struggling as to whether this is all my imagination or if there is something to it. I was so sure I knew what happened in Jayme Closs case and couldn’t have been more wrong

Angelcat13, Bobsten, 8paws and 21 others like this.
  7. FinePrint

FinePrint Well-Known Member

You have been doing a lot of reading!!

Bobsten, neesaki, angelainwi and 9 others like this.
  8. Alisajo

Alisajo Well-Known Member

The road that turns into the private driveway is that the road that Abby lived on?

9. ocgrad

ocgrad Well-Known Member

They were dropped off at am access point that is closed off now. It was not really marked or an official trailhead but some locals knew about it. It is part way between Freedom Bridge (which is near the DHS bldg parking) and the Monon High Bridge.

10. ocgrad

ocgrad Well-Known Member

Yes it is.

11. gitana1

gitana1 Verified Attorney

Who wrote that? And where did it come from? Is that MSM?

12. Wells

Wells Well-Known Member

The couple under the bridge was referred to by CE. There is a link in my summary several threads back but I don't know how to link it.

13. neesaki

neesaki Well-Known Member

I can’t get this to open on my iPad:(. But who is FSG ? Tia

14. MistyWaters

MistyWaters Well-Known Member

Where are you getting that information from? Although the name of the owners of the home at the very end of the road that runs under the SE end of the bridge has never been released, early on it was reported they were snowbirds, people who go somewhere warmer during the winter months. Whether that’s true or not I have no idea. But definitely it was never reported Abby lived at that location IMO.

janewall, mtnlites and DancingMuse like this.
  15. Onaliv

Onaliv Well-Known Member

I think = flannel shirt guy (possibly witnessed BG leaving)

16. x_files

x_files Well-Known Member

Well, it might work on frightened teens. Who knows.

17. x_files

x_files Well-Known Member

Delphi Church Newsletter. I want to know who wrote that letter! Addressed to Mom & Dad and sent ANON to the Church? That's kinda weird, isn't it?

8paws, neesaki, Aqua and 13 others like this.
  18. JnRyan

JnRyan Well-Known Member

That is what I believe is most likely. That he can't be identified maybe because that relative is no longer there or deceased.

19. Wells

Wells Well-Known Member

Yes, weird. Trying to figure out what I just read.

20. AgeofAquaruis

AgeofAquaruis Well-Known Member

Could BG, and Couple under the bridge have worked together?

Falling Down, neesaki, ocgrad and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.