Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #99

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tricia, Apr 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mtnlites

mtnlites President of the Imaginary Friends' Club

I still maintain that I have never seen a boat on that water, not in 39 years. That doesn't mean that they don't occasionally bring some in for special purposes. IMO, a boat would be remembered because they are rare there. In addition, the water would have taken him further out into the open past businesses, busy roads, and people which would've made him more conspicuous.

I do not have a link to provide, just personal knowledge of the actual creek in question.

2. cody22

cody22 Well-Known Member

I just hope that puppy of his didn't try to get out of that canoe. ....moo

3. zencompass

zencompass May today be the day. Justice for Abby and Libby.

Who knows? Flips a card or badge, "I'm from the Humane Society and there's a lost puppy down the hill.

Someone on the trail heard it yelping.

Can you help for a few minutes to look?"

Last edited: May 8, 2019
  4. susiQ

susiQ Well-Known Member

I understood what Han meant as well and the thought has crossed my mind. But, if we are to contemplate this scenario we would also have to believe that BG was acquainted with them in some way through family or whatever for him to ascertain where the girls would be that day and at what time. That's where it gets a bit tricky. JMT

5. zencompass

zencompass May today be the day. Justice for Abby and Libby.

Just looking outside the box that the box came in.

I still think that he flashed the knife he was holding, hidden in his pocket.

He could have then held it against one them and had the other walk ahead "down the hill".

Just my opinion.

Last edited: May 8, 2019
    neesaki, crhedBngr, IQuestion and 4 others like this.
  6. Wells

Wells Well-Known Member

Because I don't know how to link it. Here is my summary of MSM witness accounts one more time. From these links it's relatively easy to find more MSM about each specific witness account.

Here is what I have so far: I've heard mention of a
    1.) teenager witness (or possibly a group of teenagers) who saw 2.) someone dressed all in black, (links to news station WTHR)

3.) a woman who provided the details for the OBG sketch, Police release sketch of man accused of murdering Delphi teens Liberty German and Abigail Williams and UPDATE: Witness aided in sketch of suspect in Indiana teens' deaths
    4.) the man coming off the trail that Libby's Dad spoke with who mentioned a couple, 5.) possibly a person in flannel (may be the same as the person Libby's Dad spoke with) Families of Abby and Libby take FOX59 through final hours of the Delphi teens and Interview with Becky. Can't find to link it but it appears as if the guy in flannel is the same guy Libby's dad spoke with coming off of the trail. Per @FinePrint
    6.) the actual recording from Libby's phone ISP says new audio, video and sketch shows Delphi killer
    7.) a witness who felt something they needed to be reported (this mention may be referring to the recording from Libby's phone) that provided the details for the NBG sketch 'New' Delphi suspect sketch was drawn days after murders of 2 Indiana girls, artist says
    and 8 - 9). couple under the bridge (may have been the girls / may not have been / may not have existed at all) Abigail Williams & Liberty German: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Edited to add: ... and 10.) woman on bridge (CE) who stated "she had been at the bridge shortly after the girls posted the photo. She said she didn’t notice anything out of the ordinary. '“I even walked all the way across the bridge and back. I only (saw) 11.) a guy when I first got there and 12-13.) another couple once I got on the bridge,” Abigail Williams & Liberty German: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

7. Wells

Wells Well-Known Member

This happened on a Monday so it couldn't possibly have been Friday who carried a badge.

8. Jax49

Jax49 Florida Native

I'm playing catch up, so this may have already been discussed. It looks like the confusion is the orientation of that map. South is at the top, not the bottom. HTH's.

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachments/2019-05-08_131620-png.183244/

8paws, Falling Down, Sunny123 and 8 others like this.
  9. Boxer

Boxer Well-Known Member

MOO IIRC that flannel shirt guy only heard the "couple" and did not see them.
    If there was a couple under the bridge MOO they almost certainly would have seen the girls and BG near or crossing the creek.

MOO MOO I think FSG probably heard the girls fighting back and interpreted it as a arguing couple.

Jealoushe, 8paws, Sipes and 8 others like this.
  10. ocgrad

ocgrad Well-Known Member

I believe it was in the interview GH did of MP and BP. I believe that interview can be quoted here. And I think there is a written transcript of it which has been posted before if you prefer not to watch the video.

janewall, susiQ and Wells like this.
  11. Gumbeaux

Gumbeaux Stirring up tips

Your thoughts parallel mine, and I would be very surprised if this exact idea is not already foremost in the investigation.

12. TTF14

TTF14 Spaceship Headlight Pattern Expert

In my opinion, this witness saw a person and a vehicle at the abandoned building and provided a sketch. For whatever reason, it was discounted. Until now.

(rsbm)

heyjudette, 8paws, Aqua and 13 others like this.
  13. margarita25

margarita25 Well-Known Member

From 2017:

“Four months after their deaths, the families of Liberty German and Abigail Williams hope that these newly released photos, along with some of the older ones that have been out for a while, will help convince someone to come forward with the information needed to help catch the girls' killer.”

Delphi: Unseen photos of Libby & Abby

14. LadyL

LadyL Well-Known Member

ReadySet, IceIce9 and DancingMuse like this.
  15. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Ain’t the Ones Beneath the Bed

As we all know, lots of innocent people have now been accused of being BG.

With that “Shack” reference at the latest press conference, the public’s focus has now been directed to religious organizations.

Pastors, youth ministers, church employees; everyone is being scrutinized.

Another rabbit hole.

neesaki, ab01, Suglo and 20 others like this.
  16. Wells

Wells Well-Known Member

It's my understanding that FSG is the same as the guy Derrick ran into. It was mentioned here by @FinePrint before me. And if FSG is the same guy Derrick ran into, which I believe he is, there are other MSM articles about the person/people FSG saw.

8paws, janewall, IQuestion and 3 others like this.
  17. Gumbeaux

Gumbeaux Stirring up tips

Thanks for that! :p

Just the facts, ma’am.

EarthtoMel, MassGuy and Wells like this.
  18. Wells

Wells Well-Known Member

"The story you are about to see is true. The names have been changed to protect the innocent." :D

Ms.Leah, Rural_PC, MJPeony and 7 others like this.
  19. susiQ

susiQ Well-Known Member

If there "was" a couple under the bridge, have they ever come forward to identify themselves? Were they actually seen by someone or did these witnesses merely hear voices under the bridge?

Rural_PC, x_files, EarthtoMel and 7 others like this.
  20. ocgrad

ocgrad Well-Known Member

7. A witness saw something. I think this was an actual person based on the description of the ISP sketch artist who worked with a witness. If anything came from Libby's video it was the first sketch provided by the FBI with input from a witness that waited several months to come forward.
    10. I agree that it would be incorrect to assume CE as the origin of the description that helped produce the 1st sketch. At least I have not seen anything that tells us that for sure.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.