Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #99

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tricia, Apr 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tresir2012

tresir2012 Oh! What a tangled web we weave....

Maybe BG1 and BG2 are father and son who own the vehicle together? I don't think a second perp (or accomplice/driver/alibi) has ever been completely ruled out afaik.

2. heartgoesout

heartgoesout test

We’ll agree to disagree. One only locks onto someone if the rabbit hole leads that way based on facts. I prefer to say on the radar though.

Angelcat13, 8paws, Aqua and 6 others like this.
  3. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Ain’t the Ones Beneath the Bed

I’m simply pointing out the holes in the logic that is being employed here.

Sunny123, ocgrad, Jax49 and 7 others like this.
  4. heartgoesout

heartgoesout test

So very true. So we only have the events and facts of the day.

x_files, DancingMuse and TTF14 like this.
  5. gitana1

gitana1 Verified Attorney

Thank you so much. The problem for me is time. I just need a cheat sheet with actual times and names/identities and locations in a list. GH assumes everyone knows who he's talking about. I never knew Libby's dad's first name for example. And it's just too long for me!

If I have to watch for videos to figure out some basics I'm going to get lost because typically I'm working, jump on here for a bit, and rush back to working.

I bet a cheat sheet like that- just a list with times, makes and locations if known, would help people like me!!

neesaki, 8paws, NickoD and 12 others like this.
  6. heartgoesout

heartgoesout test

Same.

Aqua, x_files, DancingMuse and 2 others like this.
  7. susiQ

susiQ Well-Known Member

I guess the most important questions is, "Did any of the witnesses ever lay eyes on this 'couple' under the bridge, or did they only hear voices?"

Aqua, MJPeony, x_files and 7 others like this.
  8. ilovechili

ilovechili Where is the wiKKed witch? Will Oct. bring her?

My thought is that only he and the girls know how he got control of them. In all honesty, they are described as such good friends, if he got a hold of one it would probably be all it would take.

Then again, I mean now we are to almost think he is a young guy dressed up in daddy's baggy clothes, maybe he grabbed his toy plastic badge too and his cap gun that daddy handed down to him from his own childhood.

I have heard not one witness report of hearing gunshots. Not that that means there wasn't a gun.

I for one see no gun outline but I also do not think he used a puppy.

In all lightness... Not that there is anything light about this tragedy.

Jmo.

susiQ, janewall, DancingMuse and 4 others like this.
  9. tresir2012

tresir2012 Oh! What a tangled web we weave....

AKA "plaid shirt" as referred to in GH video Derrick's path. DG saw FSG and asked him if he had seen two girls. Link to GH channel is in first post of every thread.

tmar, DancingMuse and ocgrad like this.
  10. gitana1

I think he probably had a gun too.

But I don't think that anyone here has better software than the FBI and I believe they gave us the clearest and most detailed images possible.

neesaki, 8paws, Sunny123 and 11 others like this.
  11. MistyWaters

MistyWaters Well-Known Member

I’m not sure if you’re aware the Snapchat of Abby was taken at 2:07. By 3:11 as he was almost arriving at the parking lot, almost an hour had passed. We don’t know what time he walked near the bridge but by then it could’ve easily been 3:30 or later.

Reportedly takes just less than 5 minutes to cross the bridge if one chooses to walk right to the end so within 10 minutes anyone could walk across and back.

Although BP referred to “a guy” she doesn’t tell us if DG knew the person’s identify or if he was a total stranger, much less that this person was the killer. He might’ve been, or not. IMO the murderer was long gone by then.

From your link -
    “Just 24-hours before, the girls were hiking the trails, dropped off around 1:45 p.m. on Feb. 13. About 25 minutes later, Libby posted a Snapchat of Abby on the bridge. By 3:11 p.m., they had gone silent, Libby’s dad trying to track them down.

“He got there and nobody was there. He ran into a guy and he was coming from the bridge. He said ‘did you happen to see two girls up there?’ He said ‘no I did not.’ By 4 p.m. it was like ‘oh man,’” said Patty....”
    Families of Abby and Libby take FOX59 through final hours of the Delphi teens

8paws, susiQ, Sipes and 2 others like this.
  12. Wells

Wells Well-Known Member

13. margarita25

margarita25 Well-Known Member

Catching up, wanted to bring forward this quote from the above article about the crime scene for clarification, as there seems to be some rumors and theories out there which this quote does indeed dispute:

“It was a volunteer searcher who discovered the bodies of the Delphi teens, BBM lying in the grass between a group of trees deep in the woods.”

8paws, thinkitover, carbuff and 7 others like this.
  14. Jdart14

Jdart14 Well-Known Member

I may be off but I’ll bet that law enforcement has a pretty good idea of the timeline if she phone continued to roll even after put away. There is obviously further audio so possible that the phone came back out at some point. Who knows. And this has probably been discussed. But curious just how much audio they do have and may be working from.

susiQ, DancingMuse, Tarika and 2 others like this.
  15. mtnlites

mtnlites President of the Imaginary Friends' Club

Many of us have been here from the very beginning of the crime. While GH's videos are mostly good, and informative to a degree, LE has already stated that the crime flow videos that are out there right now are not accurate. Most of what GH talks about are his own inferences and ideas, just like ours are. They're good for supplemental information, but really shouldn't be taken as the definitive information.

neesaki, Aqua, steeltowngirl and 25 others like this.
  16. gitana1

What end of the bridge is it though? The one close to the trailhead parking or the other side?

DancingMuse and ocgrad like this.
  17. mtnlites

mtnlites President of the Imaginary Friends' Club

I don't think a gun was used as the murder weapon. You don't need to shoot off a gun, though, to intimidate someone with one.

neesaki, 8paws, Sunny123 and 9 others like this.
  18. Wells

Wells Well-Known Member

I have never stated that I believe Libby's Dad saw BG. I stated that Libby's Dad saw a guy (aka FSG per many conversations here) who did see BG (link I am trying to find, unsuccessfully so far).

8paws, sassyblue, Sunny123 and 5 others like this.
  19. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Ain’t the Ones Beneath the Bed

Exactly. I’d be absolutely stunned if these girls were shot, yet mildly surprised if he didn’t have a gun.

20. gitana1

Would it be whoever hosted the presser? Because they state they hosted the press conference, right? It is weird. Maybe locals know.

Last edited: May 8, 2019
    neesaki, 8paws, Gumbeaux and 4 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.