Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #99

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not sure if you’re aware the Snapchat of Abby was taken at 2:07. By 3:11 as he was almost arriving at the parking lot, almost an hour had passed. We don’t know what time he walked near the bridge but by then it could’ve easily been 3:30 or later.

Reportedly takes just less than 5 minutes to cross the bridge if one chooses to walk right to the end so within 10 minutes anyone could walk across and back.

Although BP referred to “a guy” she doesn’t tell us if DG knew the person’s identify or if he was a total stranger, much less that this person was the killer. He might’ve been, or not. IMO the murderer was long gone by then.

From your link -
“Just 24-hours before, the girls were hiking the trails, dropped off around 1:45 p.m. on Feb. 13. About 25 minutes later, Libby posted a Snapchat of Abby on the bridge. By 3:11 p.m., they had gone silent, Libby’s dad trying to track them down.

“He got there and nobody was there. He ran into a guy and he was coming from the bridge. He said ‘did you happen to see two girls up there?’ He said ‘no I did not.’ By 4 p.m. it was like ‘oh man,’” said Patty....”
Families of Abby and Libby take FOX59 through final hours of the Delphi teens

... and we actually do know what approximate time he arrived at the trail and saw the guy (aka FSG). It's been stated in many MSM links that have already been posted here. I know for a fact it was mentioned in the interview with Dr. Phil.

I guess the most important questions is, "Did any of the witnesses ever lay eyes on this 'couple' under the bridge, or did they only hear voices?"

according to this quote, CE did see them:

“I even walked all the way across the bridge and back. I only (saw) a guy when I first got there and another couple once I got on the bridge,” Cheyenne Mekisha Engles wrote. “I didn’t see the girls at all. I also didn’t take the trail that leads to the right. Only took the trail that lead to the bridge.”

Abigail Williams & Liberty German: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Thank you so much. The problem for me is time. I just need a cheat sheet with actual times and names/identities and locations in a list. GH assumes everyone knows who he's talking about. I never knew Libby's dad's first name for example. And it's just too long for me!

If I have to watch for videos to figure out some basics I'm going to get lost because typically I'm working, jump on here for a bit, and rush back to working.

I bet a cheat sheet like that- just a list with times, makes and locations if known, would help people like me!!

Same here, but I did take time to watch this just last week. I think it's highly likely it happened quite similar to this even if LE says it didn't, BUT it is still not fact.

I don't think a gun was used as the murder weapon. You don't need to shoot off a gun, though, to intimidate someone with one.

Even a fake gun would do the trick if the killer was either the type who wouldn't normally have a gun or has a record so he couldn't. (Not that a killer would care if a gun was obtained legally)

It might be odd, but I see it in many other church newsletters, too, so it's not odd to me in context. And not just from that church.

Interesting. I wonder what the origin/history of that is. I'm sure there's a story behind it. Seems like it should be called "Letter TO Home" not "Letters FROM Home."

(TOTALLY OFF TOPIC IF YOU'RE JUST COMING TO THE THREAD....)

There’s a strategy here, and a specific reason why they don’t want to feed the public any information regarding the vehicle specifics.

Keeping that a secret, is for some reason, incredibly important.

If they put out a vehicle description, they might get 500 phone calls, and it would be impossible to determine their veracity.

It’s not like you can verify if someone actually did see that vehicle or not.

But if someone calls in and says “I saw a white pickup truck pulling out from that lot at around 2pm that day,” and the vehicle description matches what they’re looking for, then this could prove helpful.

This is beginning to remind me a little of the vehicle belonging to the perp in the JC abduction and murder of her parents. LE had seen and passed the vehicle but no BOLO was released - and no explanation was ever subsequently given after JC escaped and JP was apprehended either, as to why they kept that info under wraps.

The only reference to creepy guy is what BP said in her own words. We don’t know if the girls said that.

Maybe I have a memory issue but I don't know who BP is.

What I do know is they said something about a man behind them. So someone else stated it was a creepy guy? That doesn't really change my thinking. They mentioned the man behind them for a reason. Apparently he sparked some concern.

I do not think those two girls would've gone with him due to a ruse. I think he forced them somehow.

Police: Delphi murder victims spoke of man behind them in audio played for family

This is beginning to remind me a little of the vehicle belonging to the perp in the JC abduction and murder of her parents. LE had seen and passed the vehicle but no BOLO was released - and no explanation was ever subsequently given after JC escaped and JP was apprehended either, as to why they kept that info under wraps.

That was weird, but they weren’t confident that vehicle was connected.

If you recall, they did put out identifying information for two particular vehicles they were looking for. They simply happened to be wrong, as they ultimately weren’t involved.

This is different.

We just don’t know what they are fishing for, or what their concerns are. Whatever the case, they feel it is better to keep the vehicle specifics a secret.

I have made no claim that his theories are fact. However there is factual data contained within the video especially in regards to establishing a timeline. While time stamps are not infallible it is not only possible but probable they are accurate to a degree to establish a basic timeline. If the photo of Abby was posted at 2:07 and Cheyenne's photo was posted at 3:47 can we not find it reasonable that the crime had taken place with BG already gone from the area if he had a vehicle waiting long before Cheyenne was ever near the bridge. There is talk of her photo being posted at 2:47 which is inaccurate as the crime was probably being committed at that very moment.

Many of us have been here from the very beginning of the crime. While GH's videos are mostly good, and informative to a degree, LE has already stated that the crime flow videos that are out there right now are not accurate. Most of what GH talks about are his own inferences and ideas, just like ours are. They're good for supplemental information, but really shouldn't be taken as the definitive information.

Who is "derrick"? is that FSG? If this is accurate, that seems to appear that someone saw BG at 2:35 p.m. in the parking lot and that it then took BG 14 minutes to get form there to the part of the bridge where Libby captured his image. A mere 16 minutes later, the girls were likely dead (if we go by what LE stated about "minutes") and he had high tailed it back to where FSG saw him at 3:15 p.m. in the parking lot by Mears farm?

Dang. That's quick.
I know people have likely discussed all of this many times previously based on the stellar work of those who edited the google maps images and made wonderful maps. But I wasn't able to focus on that in a way that I could retain, for some reason and with the maps that @steeltowngirl and @Wells have produced I can see it. So I hope this isn't annoying for those who have discussed it a lot in the past!!! Thanks for your patience!

I'm going to compare the new ones with the detailed maps previously done so it will be understandable.

@gitana1, It's important to remember there are 2 parking lots. One at the main entrance near Route 25 and another on 300N road. The parking lot of 300N road was not a parking lot condoned for public use but people parked there, just the same. It only had room for about 3 or 4 cars. My understanding is that the father was to pick up the girls at this parking lot on 300 N Road and I also understand that that is where the sister had dropped Abby and off Libby earlier in the day. That entrance at 300 N Road is much closer to the Monon High Bridge.

What I do know is they said something about a man behind them. So someone else stated it was a creepy guy? That doesn't really change my thinking. They mentioned the man behind them for a reason. Apparently he sparked some concern.

I do not think those two girls would've gone with him due to a ruse. I think he forced them somehow.

Police: Delphi murder victims spoke of man behind them in audio played for family
Betty Patty....moo

Becky Patty. She did an interview on Facebook and it was her wording when saying "creepy guy". She did not say the girls said creepy guy.

Even a fake gun would do the trick if the killer was either the type who wouldn't normally have a gun or has a record so he couldn't. (Not that a killer would care if a gun was obtained legally)

MOO I doubt that a killer would
carry a fake gun. MOO its likely he has guns and likes the power of guns. MOO abuser of people and power.

AKA "plaid shirt" as referred to in GH video Derrick's path. DG saw FSG and asked him if he had seen two girls. Link to GH channel is in first post of every thread.

Thanks. His videos aren't that helpful to me. Too many, too long, extraneous stuff I have to wade through to get what I'm looking for and he assumes people watching know every person he mentions.

Also LE has been pretty clear that the video recreations out there aren't factual. So I never know if what I'm watching of his is accurate!

I think for time's sake I just need a quick, linear guide!

I liked he map that @steeltowngirl posted because it makes sense. If we could just add a compass to it it would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken