Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #99

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tricia, Apr 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wells

Wells Well-Known Member

... and we actually do know what approximate time he arrived at the trail and saw the guy (aka FSG). It's been stated in many MSM links that have already been posted here. I know for a fact it was mentioned in the interview with Dr. Phil.

2. LadyL

LadyL Well-Known Member

according to this quote, CE did see them:

“I even walked all the way across the bridge and back. I only (saw) a guy when I first got there and another couple once I got on the bridge,” Cheyenne Mekisha Engles wrote. “I didn’t see the girls at all. I also didn’t take the trail that leads to the right. Only took the trail that lead to the bridge.”

Abigail Williams & Liberty German: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

3. TTF14

TTF14 Spaceship Headlight Pattern Expert

Same here, but I did take time to watch this just last week. I think it's highly likely it happened quite similar to this even if LE says it didn't, BUT it is still not fact.

8paws, gitana1 and DancingMuse like this.
  4. Cutiekitty

Cutiekitty Well-Known Member

I agree

carole, DancingMuse, Area52 and 2 others like this.
  5. TTF14

Even a fake gun would do the trick if the killer was either the type who wouldn't normally have a gun or has a record so he couldn't. (Not that a killer would care if a gun was obtained legally)

janewall, gitana1, ilovechili and 5 others like this.
  6. ReadySet

ReadySet Well-Known Member

What do you mean?

ilovechili and DancingMuse like this.
  7. tycarp1515

tycarp1515 Active Member

Thank you!

8. TTF14

Interesting. I wonder what the origin/history of that is. I'm sure there's a story behind it. Seems like it should be called "Letter TO Home" not "Letters FROM Home."

(TOTALLY OFF TOPIC IF YOU'RE JUST COMING TO THE THREAD....)

neesaki, mtnlites, Miigo and 2 others like this.
  9. Jax49

Jax49 Florida Native

Bump.

IQuestion, kc1023, carbuff and 6 others like this.
  10. tycarp1515

tycarp1515 Active Member

I've dug and I know what you are thinking of, but it's just not the case in this situation.

11. tresir2012

tresir2012 Oh! What a tangled web we weave....

This is beginning to remind me a little of the vehicle belonging to the perp in the JC abduction and murder of her parents. LE had seen and passed the vehicle but no BOLO was released - and no explanation was ever subsequently given after JC escaped and JP was apprehended either, as to why they kept that info under wraps.

12. gitana1

gitana1 Verified Attorney

Maybe I have a memory issue but I don't know who BP is.

What I do know is they said something about a man behind them. So someone else stated it was a creepy guy? That doesn't really change my thinking. They mentioned the man behind them for a reason. Apparently he sparked some concern.

I do not think those two girls would've gone with him due to a ruse. I think he forced them somehow.

Police: Delphi murder victims spoke of man behind them in audio played for family

neesaki, Sunny123, IQuestion and 8 others like this.
  13. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Ain’t the Ones Beneath the Bed

That was weird, but they weren’t confident that vehicle was connected.

If you recall, they did put out identifying information for two particular vehicles they were looking for. They simply happened to be wrong, as they ultimately weren’t involved.

This is different.

We just don’t know what they are fishing for, or what their concerns are. Whatever the case, they feel it is better to keep the vehicle specifics a secret.

neesaki, sassyblue, IQuestion and 3 others like this.
  14. gitana1

Thank you for clearing that up! I don't want to spread false info.

Sunny123, IQuestion, carbuff and 4 others like this.
  15. 7%Reichenbach

7%Reichenbach In the toe of a Persian slipper...

I have made no claim that his theories are fact. However there is factual data contained within the video especially in regards to establishing a timeline. While time stamps are not infallible it is not only possible but probable they are accurate to a degree to establish a basic timeline. If the photo of Abby was posted at 2:07 and Cheyenne's photo was posted at 3:47 can we not find it reasonable that the crime had taken place with BG already gone from the area if he had a vehicle waiting long before Cheyenne was ever near the bridge. There is talk of her photo being posted at 2:47 which is inaccurate as the crime was probably being committed at that very moment.

neesaki and ilovechili like this.
  16. pepper 34

pepper 34 Well-Known Member

@gitana1, It's important to remember there are 2 parking lots. One at the main entrance near Route 25 and another on 300N road. The parking lot of 300N road was not a parking lot condoned for public use but people parked there, just the same. It only had room for about 3 or 4 cars. My understanding is that the father was to pick up the girls at this parking lot on 300 N Road and I also understand that that is where the sister had dropped Abby and off Libby earlier in the day. That entrance at 300 N Road is much closer to the Monon High Bridge.

17. cody22

cody22 Well-Known Member

Betty Patty....moo

sassyblue, Sunny123, gitana1 and 5 others like this.
  18. heartgoesout

heartgoesout test

Becky Patty. She did an interview on Facebook and it was her wording when saying "creepy guy". She did not say the girls said creepy guy.

8paws, Rural_PC, IQuestion and 10 others like this.
  19. Boxer

Boxer Well-Known Member

MOO I doubt that a killer would
    carry a fake gun. MOO its likely he has guns and likes the power of guns. MOO abuser of people and power.

MJPeony, IQuestion, janewall and 3 others like this.
  20. gitana1

Thanks. His videos aren't that helpful to me. Too many, too long, extraneous stuff I have to wade through to get what I'm looking for and he assumes people watching know every person he mentions.

Also LE has been pretty clear that the video recreations out there aren't factual. So I never know if what I'm watching of his is accurate!

I think for time's sake I just need a quick, linear guide!

I liked he map that @steeltowngirl posted because it makes sense. If we could just add a compass to it it would be great.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.