Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams & Liberty (Libby) German - The Delphi Murders - #149

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes he is up to his ears in this. If it acts like a duck and and talks like a duck and looks like a duck-it is a duck. He fills in many of the blanks but the police know this already. As mentioned there is a twist in here though and that is the other perp. A few other folks could be involved but there is one that is involved.
Going back to the beginning there were two suspects mentioned early on. Then it kind of settled down to one again. The publicity has put a lot of pressure on whoever that other person is. I am sure he is looking over his shoulder. The police have a lot of evidence and the noose is getting tighter. Just let the pressure build!!

Yes he is up to his ears in this. If it acts like a duck and and talks like a duck and looks like a duck-it is a duck. He fills in many of the blanks but the police know this already. As mentioned there is a twist in here though and that is the other perp. A few other folks could be involved but there is one that is involved.
Going back to the beginning there were two suspects mentioned early on. Then it kind of settled down to one again. The publicity has put a lot of pressure on whoever that other person is. I am sure he is looking over his shoulder. The police have a lot of evidence and the noose is getting tighter. Just let the pressure build!!
Great post, 1st time, 2nd time and 3rd time, LOL! Love ya' MichMan015...
Mentioning the "twist" has me intrigued. Do you suspect an online streaming of a crime? Does anyone else think it strange that Yubo was thrown in at the end, was a very new app/service in 2017, and that (paraphrasing here) international watch dog groups had claimed it to be a hunting ground for predators?

Last edited:
MORE, and it is not good info. "“Anything that allows kids to connect with strangers is dangerous, regardless of what the app says,” agrees Cyber Safety Solutions’ Susan McLean. “Live streaming yourself to the world is stupid - and we know online predators love online streaming.”
Hmmm, KAK is a seasoned predator. Did he also like/use/create or disseminate access to CSAM via "on line streaming"? If so and he is now "revealing his contacts"...would LE move him to a secured facility? (Just wondering about the possible scenarios that would have caused this investigation to be so far reaching.)

MORE, and it is not good info. "“Anything that allows kids to connect with strangers is dangerous, regardless of what the app says,” agrees Cyber Safety Solutions’ Susan McLean. “Live streaming yourself to the world is stupid - and we know online predators love online streaming.”
Hmmm, KAK is a seasoned predator. Did he also like/use/create or disseminate access to CSAM via "on line streaming"? If so and he is now "revealing his contacts"...would LE move him to a secured facility? (Just wondering about the possible scenarios that would have caused this investigation to be so far reaching.)
Here's what I find strange. We know from the affidavit that back in 2015, the Samsung S4 was chatting with girls under two different user names, one was KAK (using his real name), the other was emilyanne, who was supposedly KAK's step-sister. This is the phone that includes emilyanne saying she slept with KAK and his dad at the same time. Okay, so KAK has some kinks, maybe?

I know not everybody believes what LE said in the interview, but it doesn't seem out of character for emilyanne to insert "daddy" into the conversation. In fact, it appears by 2016 iPhone 4, KAK disappears and "daddy" becomes front and center, along with conversations about girls being with older men at younger ages. So 20-something KAK, who pretends to be a rich, young, male model, also likes to be a 40-something dad, even when some of the girls end the conversations after the "daddy" stuff is offered?

It's very strange behavior for a 20-something, even for a pedo, imo.

Here's what I find strange. We know from the affidavit that back in 2015, the Samsung S4 was chatting with girls under two different user names, one was KAK (using his real name), the other was emilyanne, who was supposedly KAK's step-sister. This is the phone that includes emilyanne saying she slept with KAK and his dad at the same time. Okay, so KAK has some kinks, maybe?

I know not everybody believes what LE said in the interview, but it doesn't seem out of character for emilyanne to insert "daddy" into the conversation. In fact, it appears by 2016 iPhone 4, KAK disappears and "daddy" becomes front and center, along with conversations about girls being with older men at younger ages. So 20-something KAK, who pretends to be a rich, young, male model, also likes to be a 40-something dad, even when some of the girls end the conversations after the "daddy" stuff is offered?

Don't forget Adam.

Samsung Galaxy S4 (named Samsung-SGH-1337) is interesting. It's the only one not named with something personal. It was secured with a swipe and pin code; KAK seemed puzzled about the swipe. It was last used June 25, 2015, powered on multiple times after that but not used. I wonder why someone would power it on but not use it? Transfer of info to another phone would be consider 'used' wouldn't it? Were they just looking at pictures?

TL4S, your questions and observations are always the result of your brilliant clarity! I'm thinking people who live together for a long time tend to adopt/adapt to each other's lifestyle, strengths, interests and sadly, even unhealthy interactions.
Did the "daddy stuff" (Oh yuck, yuck, yuck) develop as an extension of the aforementioned?
Example: Teaching reluctant older family members how to set up auto-pay instead of wasting time finding stamps & envelopes? Or teach the other how to access areas of interest?

TL4S, your questions and observations are always the result of your brilliant clarity! I'm thinking people who live together for a long time tend to adopt/adapt to each other's lifestyle, strengths, interests and sadly, even unhealthy interactions.
Did the "daddy stuff" (Oh yuck, yuck, yuck) develop as an extension of the aforementioned?
Example: Teaching reluctant older family members how to set up auto-pay instead of wasting time finding stamps & envelopes? Or teach the other how to access areas of interest?
It could be, there's undoubtedly a level of dysfunction in that household, but here's what I think:

KAK talks to girls using his real name (and maybe emilyanne) in 2015. He gets a new phone. Somebody else uses his old phone to continue talking to those same girls, pretending to be KAK (or emilyanne) because the communication is already established. Because there is probably a level of comfort already built, this new user can start working his own presence into the chats, getting a feel for what these girls will accept.

Jump ahead to 2016. Now it appears the chats (if we believe the interview) have moved along to a lot of emilyanne asking stuff for her dad, or even sometimes Dad himself communicating via the emilyanne account, even Skype video calling. Maybe Adam is what he calls himself, IDK. Now it's a lot of asking girls what they'll do with a guy who's in his 40s.

Everything KAK lies about seems to be in an attempt to make him cooler than he is. A 40 year old dad just doesn't seem to fit with all his other personas. Jmo.

But a 40-something year old pretending to be a younger guy or girl, and slowly working these teen girls into CSAM activities with something closer to his own reality does sound plausible to me.

Last edited:
I found this information from a poster in another Websleuths thread very valuable:

Post in thread 'GA - Debbie Collier Found Dead in Habersham Co - #6' GA - Debbie Collier Found Dead in Habersham Co - #6

Seems like a lot of this info about digital forensics could easily apply to CSAM investigations and also the question of who it was in contact with Libby.

I honestly think it was the FBI's doing. I think the feds considered KAK a part of the huge state wide investigation so they basically were calling the shots. The Sheriff's office must have been cooperating fully with it. Let the feds spend the major money and help me clean-up my county of this scourge. That's where I think this al went wrong with KAK at the beggining. ISP were of course involved but not privy to all the intel. That is the feel I'm getting from it, don't rock the bigger boat. We've got bigger fish to fry. KAK is smaller scum in the network, we don't think he's your killer. ISP moved on to other tips and suspects. AJMO
Carter and ISP were in full charge of the Delphi investigation. FBI would assist.

I found this information from a poster in another Websleuths thread very valuable:

Post in thread 'GA - Debbie Collier Found Dead in Habersham Co - #6' GA - Debbie Collier Found Dead in Habersham Co - #6

Seems like a lot of this info about digital forensics could easily apply to CSAM investigations and also the question of who it was in contact with Libby.
That was very informative and thanks for posting. Maybe this is, in part, why we don't have an arrest after five years. It's frustrating and hopeful at the same time.

We've seen quite a few cases were suspects die in stand-offs with LE. If they aren't shot by LE, then they kill themselves when LE is closing in.

For those of you who feel certain that TK is BG, do you think that he will be taken alive?

Carter and ISP were in full charge of the Delphi investigation. FBI would assist.
But not when it came to the huge child crimes task force and the drop box that KAK was a part of, IMO. I think that's where the information was not shared and as we're informed now, LG was a part of that via anthony_shots account. It's the only thing that makes sense to me.Why else was a know offender (and one who dealt with crimes against the extremely young toddlers too) not prosecuted right away? Why was it said the Delphi murders had nothing to do with internet crimes? Information was not shared. I wonder, was it Quantico that did the information extraction on KAK's? I think it probably was, AJMO

New Poll: For those of you who believe that BG is a SK, has he committed any more murders since A&L?
I know that it’s tacky to reply to ones own posts, however I am quite curious to know more details for those who answered “no” to my last poll as well as people who voted that BG is a serial killer.
24 members said yes BG is a SK, and 11 said “unsure”. I’m sure there are many more members who didn’t vote but still have an opinion about this subject.

I have more questions that I could create polls for but that just seems kind of redundant. Hence this post.

Some of my additional questions, below, for those who think that BG is a serial killer:

1) Why did you answer no, to my latest poll if you think that BG is a serial killer?
2) Do you think he will commit other murders in the future?
3) Why do you think that he hasn’t murdered anyone else since Abby and Libby‘s murders?
4) Seeing how you believe that BG is a SK, do you believe that he murdered people/children or whomever before Abby and Libby, besides Lyric and Elizabeth?
5) Do you think that he is a preferential SK or one that targets random people because of opportunity?

But not when it came to the huge child crimes task force and the drop box that KAK was a part of, IMO. I think that's where the information was not shared and as we're informed now, LG was a part of that via anthony_shots account. It's the only thing that makes sense to me.Why else was a know offender (and one who dealt with crimes against the extremely young toddlers too) not prosecuted right away? Why was it said the Delphi murders had nothing to do with internet crimes? Information was not shared. I wonder, was it Quantico that did the information extraction on KAK's? I think it probably was, AJMO
MOO That is a question for Superintendent Carter. He was and is in charge of a multi department investigation.

Carter is in charge of the double murder investigation. He is the responsible agency head. MOO It is as simple as that.
Early on before they got their press statements aligned, yes, CCSO said it had nothing to do with the internet but they also had a contradictory statement of “know what your children are doing.” CCSO was following up on the infamous sleep over pretty quick.

MOO, They could not crack KAK and did not have and do not still have had/have enough evidence to bring an AA.
MOO The additional prison sentence threat ended up being their only leverage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member