Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams & Liberty (Libby) German - The Delphi Murders - #149

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW! WOW! THIS is responsible journalism?!?!? At about 12:30, approximately, in the podcast Robert Ives is asked who he suggested as outside [...]
Am I the only one who heard this? Did I miss something?
I haven't heard it; my blood pressure is too high as it is, I don't need anything making me angrier. ;-)

ive been saying all along that it doesn't take an expert to see no expert has worked on this case
its very evident a clear criminal profile wasnt done ...and the messier than mess dealing with witnesses and thye list goes on

Kelsi German

@libertyg_sister

"Just know how grateful I am for all of you. No comments for now, any questions please refer to the Carroll county prosecutors office. There is tentatively a press conference Monday at 10am. We will say more then. Today is the day
1f49c.svg
"

Please PLEASE let it be the day.

Oh please oh please oh please...

This is one of the cases I have tended to avoid here on WS, because it has been so painful to follow.

But it has been too long. Here's hoping that the families who have worked so hard and suffered so much can get some desperately-needed resolution...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member